Major Crimes Season 4 Finale Sneak Peek: Sykes Has a Surprise for Raydor

It’s time for Detective Amy Sykes to come clean, as TNT’s Major Crimes wraps its five-episode “bonus” arc and brings Season 4 to a close.

In the above sneak peek from “Hindsight: Part 5” (airing Monday at 9/8c), Raydor and Tao (played by Mary McDonnell and Michael Paul Chan) are reviewing a curious mishandling of evidence and how it relates to the infamous Mark Hickman, ultimately pointing fingers at Sykes (Kearran Giovanni), who has been collaborating with the disgraced former detective on the side.

How can Sykes possibly reel in Raydor’s ire? Press play to find out.

Elsewhere in the season finale, all the threads of seven murders are tied together, narrowing the field of suspects to three; Hickman finally confronts the truth about his past; Raydor makes good use of a highly unreliable witness; and Provenza and Patrice solve their wedding issues.

1. Amy is one clever girl. Thanks for the sneak!

• Jen says:

I love Amy’s character! And the whole show. Hard to find quality tv now a days. Hoping for many more seasons. I still question the one lady detective helping out with this case, Detective Dunn. There’s something I don’t trust about her.

• Eh says:

Do you really think they will cancel Major Crimes? I thought that adding the 5 bonus episodes was a good sign of it’s longevity? The writing had been great and I believe the ratings are fine.

• Amy says:

They’ve renewed it for another season. This season with the Hickman case has been really great! Have loved it!!!

2. auntiemm says:

I really like the show with the exception of the Rusty thread. It’s unfortunate that it’s doomed to follow Rizzoli and Isles in cancellation after next season as TNT jettisons its older programming.

• M says:

Rusty needs to go! Always whining, just a bad character for this series. Write him to go to college out of the country…

3. Josie says:

Oh man, this finale is going to be great! I love how impressed Sharon and Tao are that Sykes did everything to cover her butt. Can’t wait for the episode tomorrow!

4. I’ve loved the “One case, five episodes” storytelling and would love it if they did 3 of these 5-part episodes a season. Looking forward to finding out how this one comes out.

5. Fan says:

This 5-episode arc was very interesting and always left me wanting more. Anxious about what happens with Amy since Raydor already figured out what Amy’s possibly doing.

They are such a great cast, with such a variety of characters. I’m hoping Dunn doesn’t turn out to be a disappointment for Cruz (or even worse end up getting him into trouble somewhere down the line). They’re definitely playing her as though there’s something “off” about her.

Already looking forward to next season. (and the final season of Rizzoli and Isles), though I will comfort myself knowing Games of Thrones is back in April … wooo hooo

6. bigdede says:

I love this show but they have to send Rusty off to college somewhere else and focus on the detectives personal lives. I would like to see how Amy is dating. I would like to see Provenza and Patrice relationship more. And I hate that I’m now learning about Cruz’s wife. Yeah they talked about it before but it wasn’t until lately they have really dived into it. If we didn’t have to deal with stupid Rusty, we could know more about the detectives.

7. Lilly77 says:

I love this show. I hope it continues for many more seasons – it’s a great show and I hate that there is talk of it being cancelled as the network goes in a ‘new direction’, every time a network does that it never works. I still haven’t forgiven them for what they did with Longmire. At least next year is locked in, even though it is one of the shortest episode orders since it started.

I usually like the Rusty stories, it’s only a small part of most episodes and it expands the story outside the squad room, but they have to stop recycling the same ‘I’m going to keep what’s going on a secret’ thing with him, and get rid of his other mother – it’s really gotten old. I am also enjoying seeing a bit of the private lives of the detectives, I have always wanted to see more Cruz in particular, but I fear this new detective is up to no good and perhaps killed her husband.

8. JScout says:

I love the increased time with Det Julio Sanchez. Please keep writing more for him in the next season. I’m also a little suspicious of Dunn, but hope it works out for Sanchez. He’s obviously beginning to finally deal with his wife’s death.

9. irina says:

Boring, uninteresting and please, stop it. Enough. Enough of Rusty with his mom, enough of far fetched episodes/. I am so disappointed.

10. Nell says:

So Dunn kills her husband and her lover because they were having an affair?!
    I am confused about the $2500 Tameeka had on her. Just drug $. And the sole under the baby’s car seat. Was that from the church to deal. Dunn stated she realized she gave Tameeka the wrong dope and tried tried to switch it out but Tameeka argued with her.
    I guess she had to kill Tameeka and easy because they could nail her. Just trying to take it all in!

11. shadester says:

These were on the best episodes. I really liked that Sanchez finally found someone and someone he could relate too. So sad at the end. I did not see that coming. I was thinking that detective’s wife. I actually like Rusty. I want more of Sharon and Flynn. I am glad Provenza finally got married and is happy.