General Hospital Promo Welcomes Back Michael Easton — as [Spoiler]

A splashy new General Hospital promo sings, “Hallelujah,” now that daytime-TV vet Michael Easton is on his way back to ABC’s sole sudser.

Previously on GH, Easton portrayed his One Life to Live character of lawman John McBain, and then Dr. Silas Clay (aka the older brother of serial killer Stephen Clay aka Port Charles “vampire” Caleb Morley — did I get that right?). Silas however is dead, with Easton last appearing on GH in August 2015.

This time around, starting Monday, March 21 (per the promo), Easton will be playing doctor again (Soap Opera Digest says), though his character name has yet to be revealed.

But enough about vampires, evil twins, weather machines and the City of Eterna. Press play and look at all the pretty people!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Margie Rife says:

Awesome video and done to Andy Grammar’s song to boot, I love it! I love Michael, so glad he’s back!

2. Mr. Tran K says:

So excited to see Michael Easton back on GH.

3. Dr. Munro Is Gorgeous says:

Pleasantly surprised and very pleased with this promo! Appears ABC is putting some effort into promoting the show for the first time in ages!

4. Anon says:

Ugh. I really like ME but with the awfulness of the Sonny show and another return to the dull as dishwater Jasam I just can’t watch this right now.

5. Jenny says:

Great promo. Entire cast looks great!

6. Dr. M says:

I’m still holding out for a VR5 TV movie.

7. rantonio says:

My Jasam babes look gorgeous. ME better stay away from Sam.

8. scotlore says:

Longtime cast member Becky Herbst is missing from that GH promo.
    Is she leaving the show ?

9. Susannah says:

Becky has signed a new contract, so she’s staying on as of a few days ago.
    I never watched OLTL so I don’t get the ME love or why we have to endure a third character for this guy. How about putting all that effort into hiring back GH vets instead!

10. Lisa Echerd says:

I like Michael Easton but I don’t see the need to create yet another character for him. We have enough characters and stories going as it is.

11. TinLV says:

I’m glad ME is coming back to GH; he’s always been one of my favorite soap actors, from his first role on Days of Our Lives.. thru the 3 other soaps he’s been on .. he’s charismatic and always makes the character work. I was kind of hoping he wouldn’t be a doctor this time though. I thought he did his best acting playing a cop. He’s never played a lawyer.. or a fireman…..or a mobster… or a con man… just so many other professions they could have picked for this go ’round.

12. Brittany says:

It’s so great that Micheal Easton is back on GH. I am very excited

13. Jeffrey Sean Keith says:

I wouldn’t mind a night with Kelly Monaco,Emme Rylan,Rebecca Herbest,Rebecca Budig and Kristen Storms!

14. Leslie Bowman says:

Very glad to see Michael back on GH..!I hope gets a satisfying storyline this time.!!

15. I am so glad Michael Easton is back! He is a phenomenal actor. I have been following him for years. Welcome back gorgeous blue eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

16. liame says:

So glad Michael is back and as a new character. I didn’t like the path they created for his previous role, hopefully this time around the writers don’t muck it up.

17. Kiwi3 says:

I’ve never understood why he never had a real career beyond soaps.
    Him and Steve Burton.