Exclusive
Young & Hungry Spoilers

Young & Hungry First Look: Josh Finally Gets Married... but Not to Gabi

Just two days after being renewed for a fourth season, Freeform’s Young & Hungry is throwing itself a celebratory… wedding?

TVLine has a batch of exclusive photos from Wednesday’s episode (8/7c), which finds Josh attempting to repair the broken hearts of his previous girlfriends. But even with the best of intentions, Josh realizes his plan has spiraled out of control when he wakes up with the ex-girlfriend he ditched on prom night, played by Political Animals‘ Brittany Ishibashi — and they’re married!

(Man, Josh is terrible at this whole wedding thing. Also, is it too late to say I’m starting to doubt his ability to form healthy relationships?)

Browse more first-look photos of Josh and his crazy new wife below, then drop a comment: Are you hoping to see Josh and Gabi tie the knot someday?

young-and-hungry-josh-married-2

young-and-hungry-josh-married-3

1. Shannon says:

I just want Josh and Gabi to be together – I’m so over all the will they, won’t they stuff. :(

2. sarah t says:

The will they/won’t they is getting thin on this one. If they’re planning on holding off on getting these two together till closer to the end of the series, they need to put their relationship on the back burner and not make it so much the focus of the entire show.

3. Pedro says:

To get them together and just ruin them for the most pathetic reasons is turing me off the show.

If they didn’t want them together, they should have allowed Gabi and Jake to play out for a while.

4. Regina says:

Yeeeeeah okay I don’t think I’m going to stick around long enough to watch this. After the way the Josh/Gabi relationship has played out in just the first few episodes of the season I don’t have the patience for more back and forth. It’s getting pretty ridiculous.

5. 1idpete says:

Will be seeing the Ghostfacers?

6. Jessica H. says:

This needs to happen. Getting so tired of all of this back and forth stuff. I am about to give up. Gabi is funny but your making her into a hooker……. I want her to find love. Please stop with all of the high school drama stuff.

7. Cassondra says:

Josh and gabi belong together I’m tired of the back and forth just have them together;(

8. Kate says:

I don’t care about Gabi and Josh being together but it’s obvious that they have no idea how to write them together so they do everything they can to keep them apart.

9. sadie says:

OMG yes they need to be together forever and get married and have kids 💜💜💜💜

10. Anna says:

I honestly don’t care if Josh and Gabi are together or not, but this intense focus on the back and forth has made this season rather unwatchable. I’m hoping they find some direction in the next few episodes before they lose too many viewers.

• moonangel65 says:

I want Josh and Gabi together as well. I see he’s now married, it a stupid story line and they have just lost a faithful viewer who’s been there from the beginning. I’m Done so over this stupid storyline!!!!!!!!!

11. Mia says:

Loved it in the beginning now very bored with this show. Seriously, great way of ruining this for Gabi. This back and forth crap is stupid and predictable. Sort of like chasing life, April and Leo get married, then they kill him and in just a few episodes she has feelings for Dominic now they cut the show. Obviously killing Leo was stupid and this is heading down the same route.

12. Loretta says:

What really gabi and him have had so many issues and know this!!!
    This is just like Ross and Rachel all over again
    But at least they finally got together and had a real relationship seriously writer’s let them be happy

13. Mr. Sunshine says:

One word for this one. WHY?????

14. Kris says:

If Gabi wants a serious relationship she needs to grow up & stop being childish for example manipulating Josh to go to a shrink so then she can listen. Story line is getting old and if they are going to be together than get on it.

15. BettyBoop says:

So over it. Can Gabi and Josh be together already. Not going through another season of this. Such ashame, I really enjoy the cast. The story line starting to go down hill. Same old chase for 3 seasons. And was picked up for a fourth? I don’t think I’ll be sticking around that long.

16. Anne says:

Josh and Gabi should get together ! That’s the only reason I keep watching the show!

17. Devon Delaney says:

Yes, yes, yes!!!! They should totally get married! I miss cooper, though…
    #goshforlife!!!!!