Samantha Bee Administers Last Rites to the Republican Party (Video)

Samantha Bee is ready to declare time of death on the Grand Old Party.

The Full Frontal host on Monday eulogized the Republican establishment, which over time has been reduced to “rambunctious man-children hollering about their pee-pees.”

“So this is where we are? The party of Lincoln has completed its long journey from ‘a house divided against itself cannot stand,’ to ‘you should see how huuuge my pocket Donald is,” she quipped.

Bee was, of course, calling attention to the dispute that took center stage at the latest Fox News debate, as GOP frontrunner Donald Trump defended himself against Marco Rubio for insinuating that his manhood might not be up to par.

Furthering the case that this is truly #EndTimes, Bee praised debate moderator Chris Wallace for fact-checking the former Apprentice host in real time.

Watch Part 1 above and Part 2 below, then sound off in the comments.

1. Ded says:

Absolutely love Samantha Bee!

2. Wendy says:

I just don’t get why some late night shows alienate half of what could be their viewers. There are so many other ways to take this race. And I absolutely hate Trump so don’t jump down my throat.

• Jenna says:

My bigger issue is the fact that she’s Canadian. Seriously. You don’t like America and American politics? Go back to Canada. I’m not going to move to Canada and then crap all over their government for laughs.

And I’m speaking as someone who doesn’t think there’s a worthy candidate from either party at this point. I’m not happy about where we’re headed as a country, but I can say these things because this is MY country!

• Alana says:

What is the statute on being ‘American’ then? One generation? Two? Do you have to be a member of an indigenous population or is it enough to trace your ancestors back to before the Revolutionary War? Samantha Bee is a citizen and has lived in the United States for 13 years. Exactly when is she entitled to criticize the (potential) government in YOUR America?

• Jenna says:

So she was 30 when she moved here. If I was a grown ass adult and moved to a country that I felt had an incompetent government, I’d have packed my bags and left.
          This country may be a mess, but I stay here because I have roots here. i was born and raised here. Even with the direction the country is taking, I’m still
          PROUD to be an American.
          If she doesn’t share these feelings, I don’t see what’s keeping her here.

• Alana says:

As an adult she is entitled to live wherever she wants. Politics are not the only reason to live in a country nor should country of birth be a justification for discriminating against someone. It should never be a source of pride to treat someone as if their opinions are less important than yours simply because they are not like you, or to imply that you have the right to censor the free speech of an individual. Criticizing the politics of a country doesn’t mean you aren’t proud to be there, it means you are invested in the future of that nation.
            You don’t have to like Samantha Bee or agree with her political position; just have a better reason for it than ‘she’s different to me and I don’t like it.’

• Jenna says:

@Alana. Over dramatize much?! You somehow turned my comment into an excuse to whine about people not liking people who are different. What a bunch of typical liberal nonsense. I could care less about people who aren’t natural born citizens. I have plenty of friends who weren’t born here, and have become citizens over time. They can say whatever they want to say about the government, as can Samantha Bee. And since you’re so into freedom of speech and so against censorship, you must also support the notion that I can say whatever I’d like also. Just as Samantha Bee can crap all over our country and the way we do things here, I can crap all over her poorly rated show.

She doesn’t have an issue collecting the huge paycheck I’m sure she’s receiving for this unfunny late night show, which I assume is why she continues to live here and not in Canada.

• Susan says:

So turn off the show, we do not see what keeps you watching. The republican party is a joke of their own making

• Angela says:

Considering American politics has a significant impact on the rest of the world, I’d say that she has every right to have her say about what goes on here. For cripes’ sake, we tell other countries how to run their government all the freaking time! We even start WARS over it, and get involved in actually setting up the governments. So if we can’ do that, why can’t she make a few jokes about our politics?
        Bottom line, if she’s a citizen of this country, she has every right to say her piece about what goes on here. You don’t have to like what she says, and you can state that you disagree, but it’s not your place to tell her what she should and shouldn’t comment on.

• Angela says:

Late night hosts always do this with any party that’s acting like a bunch of immature idiots. Look at how many jokes they made about Bill Clinton’s, John Edwards’, and Anthony Weiner’s scandals. And they’ve also made jokes about and mocked some of the dumber aspects of her campaign.
      But if the GOP is getting the lion’s share of the mocking right now, well…they kinda brought that on themselves. If people are “alienated” by someone calling out these people for their stupidity, then I guess that’s their problem.

3. dr freedom says:

Yes, the GOP is in trouble. This liberal Canadian loves the 2 socialists running in the Donkey party. Take a step back and realize how far you have come. By the way, her ratings are in the toilet and she is alienating a loud, angry group of viewers. Nice work, moron

• Jane says:

I don’t agree with her politics, but what I find most offensive about her show is that she’s not funny. The writing is not funny and neither is her delivery of the material. I don’t know how this woman got her own show.

4. Bob Backus says:

She must have the tiniest brain in existence if she can’t remember Clinton’s humidor. It’s not like this hasn’t been discussed by Dumocrats decades ago.

5. HAP says:

Samantha and her husband Jason Jones became naturalized US citizens in 2014. As a rule, it is those “foreigners” who love America so much, they go through the hassle of becoming citizens. Some folks ought to stop belly-aching about a Canadian.

6. Viv says:

No other way to say it — Samantha Bee kicks a–! She is the reigning queen of late-night and Jon Stewart’s true successor. Wow!

7. Phoenix5634 says:

Watch the Newsroom video from 2012, “why American isn’t the greatest country in the world anymore, but it can be…”