Gotham Ratings Season 2

Ratings: Gotham Draws Its Best Audience Since September

On a Monday night when every scripted series held steady in the demo, about the only “interesting” data point I can run by you is the fact that Fox’s Gotham drew its largest audience — 4.6 million total viewers, up 12 percent week-to-week — since Sept. 28.

In the demo, the freshman drama matched its winter premiere’s 1.5.

Leading out of that, Lucifer (4.3 mil/1.3) was steady.

Elsewhere in the ratings….

ABC | The Bachelor did 7.4 mil and a 2.2, down 10 percent and two tenths from last season’s “Women Tell All” thingy. Castle (5.7 mil/1.1) drew its best audience since the winter premiere, while steady in the demo.

THE CW | Crazy Ex (860K/0.3) and Jane (900K/0.3) were flat.

NBC | The Voice (13.3 mil/3.2) dipped two tenths in the demo week-to-week, while Blindspot (6.7 mil/1.8) matched last week’s winter premiere.

1. PriceIsRightCancelled says:

Blindspot is what I called “mind blowing TV” with so many twists and turns. Last night’s episode saw Lady Sif vs. Smash Williams.

2. Boiler says:

Gotta love the CW:(. Not too bad for Castle with all the complainers.

3. Gerald says:

Everyone stayed in and watched TV last night it seems.
    Glad for Gotham and Castle. I hope the A&E Damien pilot did well. I didn’t think they promoted it very well.

• Lindsey says:

From what I saw on TV By The Numbers, Damien did not do well with 0.3. :-( It does seem like they waited until the last minute to promote it. I wonder what Bates Motel’s pilot pulled when it originally aired.

4. Steveo says:

I wonder how much of the SUPERGIRL/GOTHAM ratings fluctuations have anything to do with the two shows being in competition.

5. kirads09 says:

Both Gotham and Blindspot were exceptional last night.

6. N says:

Good for Castle

7. Phil says:

“I’m the villain in my own story… I’m the bitch in the corner of the poster.”

Crazy Ex Girlfriend is doing it’s own awesome thing, I WISH more people would check it out. That all Rebecca’s terrible financial decisions came realistically crashing down, to her slow but steady self-realization, this is a portrait of a modern day hate-to-use-this-term millennial coming into actual adulthood. Honestly, and hysterically. And in song, but even without those, this show has the good dialogue people on this site usually love.

8. kmw says:

Good for Gotham keeping steady on Monday for FOX is good. Better numbers than I expected from Castle, I thought this episode would go lower for sure.