Blind Item

Blind Item: Which Drama Series Is Killing Off Its Star in the Finale?

Update: Blind Item REVEALED!

Arrow isn’t the only hour-long drama sending a major character to an early grave.

TVLine has learned exclusively that a series currently airing on one of the Big Five broadcast networks (i.e. ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, The CW) is killing off its star in its season finale. I’m told the death will occur toward the end of the episode, which will leave just enough time for an emotional, season-ending cemetery scene in which [redacted] bids an emotional farewell to [redacted].

According to sources, the actor/actress in question has not yet been officially released from his/her contract, which has led some to speculate that the show could be setting up a Buffy-style bait and switch. A well-placed insider, however, maintains, “As it stands now, [redacted] is not returning next season.”

OK, you know the drill. Put on your thinking caps and then head to the comments with your best, most educated guesses!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. lefty says:

Does Alicia from The Good Wife count?

2. Ziggy says:

They’re going to kill DiNozzo. Crap.

• Laura says:

My understanding is Michael weatherly is already out of his contract but still working with the network developing new shows.

• Shannon says:

My thoughts at first, but hasn’t he been released from his contract already? If not, then I’m sure it’s him. 💔

• Daya says:

Yeah, this sounds to me like someone who hasn’t already announced hir decision to leave, which Michael has.

I would vote for David Boreanaz, but I thought next season was Bones’s last, not this…unless Brennan is just going to go on alone(ish), with Aubrey and the squinterns?

• Katie T says:

David’s signed on for the last season with Emily so it’s not Bones

• Daya says:

Yeah, I didn’t think it was him–thanks for the confirm!

• So then, he’s not released from his contract?

• Henry Mills-Swan says:

Hello, it’s probably Jennifer Morrison from Once Upon A Time. It really makes the most sense.

• Marguerite Petrizzi says:

Signing a contract doesn’t mean it can’t be him. The story does say that the star needs to be released from a contract. and there have been plenty of stars over the years that had contracts but still got killed off.

• I Give Up says:

He JUST signed it two weeks ago?!?! And today splashed Bones celebration cakes on his instagram. That would be some turnaround LOL!!

• anon says:

OMG!! People!! David & his family were celebrating Bones S12 on his new Instagram account, with a really cute ‘Bones 12 cake’ just on Monday night….Plus he just signed his new contract like two weeks ago.

Fox have clearly said on many occasions that they would not renew & continue with Bones without both David & Emily.

Its not up for debate.

• Dracine says:

A “cemetery scene” would rule out CW’s vampires.

• one and only says:

TO has plenty of cemetery scenes.

• Damon was the first to come to mind, for some reason. Maybe Candice Accola King wants a break to care for her newborn? DAMN, I HOPE I AM WRONG.

• Julie King says:

omg damon was the first to come to my mind also cuz he wants to let himself be killed to save Stefan from being killed.

• Raven says:

I highly doubt it’s Damon Salvatore. In my personal opinion TVD was always about the brothers relationship. The female between them was just a two-sided mirror. So the show won’t survive a season 8 without both brothers. Plus Ian seems to have regained his spark this season. That energy he used to have up until season 3 is back. Especially in his scenes with Paul and Kat.

• percysowner says:

I agree it’s not Damon. The CW just renewed TVD and the word is they would only do that if both Ian and Paul had resigned their contracts, so I’m pretty sure Damon is off the table.

• I really hope that it is not anyone from TVD. I really feel like starting from the Crossover episode some new life has been breathed into the series again. It is interesting again. I have stated several times that I was getting bored with the Elena “centrism” of the show and am really enjoying the brothers continuing to forge a relationship. I love Damon Salvatore. It’s so strange because it isn’t Ian I love, it is the character of Damon and what Ian brings to the role.

• Andrew Hass says:

I don’t think DiNozzo is going to die.Plus in the article it says the actor has not been released from his contract yet.Which i’m assuming he or she is still under contract for next season.So i’m thinking it might be Beckett who dies because that frees Castle up story-wise.

• Mike says:

No Way!!! One Word SYNDICATION they make to much $ off the previous episodes, you cannot depress everyone every time they see Tony on screen them have them think about his death. They did not kill Ziva for the same reason, NCIS needs the money more then the dramatic effect.

• Night Owl says:

Dinohzzo isn’t considered “the star”. He’s considered “one of the stars”. So, I think that means it’s not him.

• Portman180 says:

I’m pretty sure it will be Clarke on The 100, not DiNozzo…

• A Fan of TV says:

Not sure the show has the guts to pop the air our of Bellarke’s ‘ship tires completely. But I might not miss her, if they did.

• Patricia Lee says:

Nope. Michael’s contract is up.

3. Azerty says:

Not sure but I heard there was a picture of Robin Hood’s grave in Once Upon a Time with Regina dessed in black in front of it. I haven’t seen the pic though.

• Drew says:

But is he a “major character” who is one of the series stars? I don’t think it’s him…

• Lyss says:

Everyone has a gravestone that went to the underworld. Emma, snow, Regina, Robin, etc

• JoeB says:

They filmed a funeral scene las night in which Regina said goodbye to someone. Hint: the worst actor in the show.

• Raquel says:

Do u mean henry?

• Angel says:

“”is killing off its star in its season finale” ITS star, not a regular secondary character, but ITS STAR. So no, it’s not Robin Hood.

• Lyss says:

That’s your opinion that Sean is the worst actor in the show. Which he is not. Please don’t be rude, you don’t actually know the guy

• Dr. Mantis Toboggan says:

He was in Meet the Spartans, that’s evidence enough for me of his ‘talent’. Do you have to know somebody personally to be able to criticise them? By the way, hi Sean, nice to see you posting!

• Morgen says:

ive met him, nice guy, bad actor. he has one look for emotions and it always seems constipated…

• Night Owl says:

I don’t think it’s OUAT though. Michael’s repetitive use of the word “redacted” seems to imply that the show would be one where that word would be relevant. It’s not relevant in OUAT.

• Brittany says:

He’s saying redacted because he’s not putting the two characters that are saying goodbye. It has nothing to do with the show. It’s there so there is no spoiler within the spoiler.

• Night Owl says:

Michael usually uses “spoiler”. Blind items are strategically written to include clues. His use of the word “redacted” instead of “spoiler” seems purposeful to me.

• Weezy says:

I think Night Owl is onto something. The blinds are carefully worded by Michael and usually says spoiler.

• Andrea says:

Documents are usually redacted for reasons like national security issues, which could equal politics which could equal Scandal?

• Night Owl says:

Exactly, I’m thinking FBI, political, or law type series because of his strategic use of “redacted”. I’m leaning towards Annalise from HTGAWM more now, because in the last few weeks, Annalise received a redacted document. She’s also considered the star, Charlie Weber (Frank) was on Buffy, and the timing of the death…end of episode with just enough time for the emotional cemetery farewell. I can’t rule out Scandal either and I thought possibly Quantico, but right now, I’m really convinced it’s HTGAWM.

• Night Owl says:

Oh yeah, and they would have to release her from her contract.

• Raquel says:

The contracts only go for season 5 and it Sounds like a character is going to die who has a contract for another season

• Guy says:

Robin Hood is far from being “the star” of Once Upon a Time.

4. I Give Up says:

Bye Bye Kate Beckett LOL!

• Staci says:

• brandi says:

That was my first thought too. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
      Just kidding. Kind of. Not really. Don’t think the series could survive without both of them, but I’d be ok with her dying and the show ending. Just put a fork in it already!

• Andrew says:

That was my first thought too, but it can’t be her because it says that the actor/actress’s contract goes beyond this season and Stana’s doesn’t.

• Reasonable Mind says:

Not to mention, the article says “its star”… if it was Beckett, the world would be forced to accept that Stana Katic is the star of that show ;)

• percysowner says:

I think its star instead of one of its stars is probably what is going on, so it could be Beckett. It’s hard to picture too many shows that have just one star.

• Gaby says:

In what world do you live in that Stana Katic isn’t the star of Castle? She carried that show on her back for 6 season – you know, the 6 seasons that were actually good. After NF finally had his way, the show went downhill. So congrats on being the ~star~ of a bunch of failed shows, asshole!

• Not a sheep says:

The world were you grow up and stop creating drama were there is none. Badmouthing a good man because you created some made up lunacy in your head shows the world what kind of person you are….a scary one.

• Just one thing says:

Something tells me you and Reasonable Mind are actually on the same page there…

• lindag413 says:

Amen well said

• Disappointed says:

The article also says “Its star” which implies one main lead, although some people argue that as Nathan is No 1 on the Call Sheet he is “the star”, which is another reason it is unlikely to be Castle. And killing off Beckett would seem to be an odd way to set up a S9 with Castle P.I. when most people would probably expect that to have much more emphasis on the comedy.

• Randy says:

She doesn’t have a contract for next year and Castles hasn’t been renewed

• annie says:

If it is Beckett I’d like to thank Alexi Hawley for making such a mess of season 8. It makes it so easy to say goodbye to the show. I didn’t watch last night’s episode and after seeing a clip of the last 3 minutes with Hayley as Rick’s savior and confident I’m glad I didn’t waste my time.

• Lisa says:

You realize Katic’s absence is something she asked for in her last contract correct?

Mr. Fillion has been there, all day everyday.

• lindag413 says:

I heard Fillion does a 4 day week and has taken a few vacations in seasons past. So please .

• Regina says:

Everyone forgets Katic was onboard with what they planned for this season. Maybe she was liking this all as she knew she’d be able to get more time off. People need to quit making her a victim & realize that she stood her ground & got exactly what she wanted.

• Boom says:

I’m glad you sat down with her when she went over her contract!! And Mr. Fillion hasn’t been there everyday you can tell by his social media so you don’t know, none of us do but something very odd is going on with the show and you can totally tell cause it sucks

• Dr. Enie says:

• Jeenee says:

Yeah, this current season is certainly not up to their previous standards of writing. directing, story line and character association sensibility. I am not liking it anymore even with the recent episode’s turn to attempt more Castle-like episodes. They have ruined it for sure.

• Maria says:

I hope it is Beckett, for Stana’s sake. She can do much better than the cluster*%%^ this show has become.

• Benjamin says:

Y’all, it is Beckett.

• Sage says:

Did you not read the article? It says the show is on next season and castle hasn’t been renewed! Also talks about contracts, after this season she doesn’t have one so that makes no sense

• Karen says:

So? The network & TV Line could know there will be a S9, but it hasn’t been announced. Same drama as last year. Stana’s contract isn’t up until May, so she hasn’t been “officially” released yet. If they’re going to fake a death ( in this case it would make total sense since Beckett is LokSat’s target), the min. you say Stana’s coming back the plot is blown.

• DL says:

She signed for one year. She doesn’t have one for next year. No, she does not fit the specifics of the Blind Item. And they already ended a season on her possible death; I doubt they’d be so redundant for what’s likely going to be the series finale.

• DL says:

I knew people would go here, but contract negotiations likely haven’t even begun for next year, and chances for renewal are slim. Doesn’t fit the bill, imo.

5. Supergirl! :P Even DC acknowledged that her best story ever was the one in which she died :P

• regardingalex says:

There is no way a show called “Supergirl” would go on with no Supergirl.

• Killing Kara does not mean she can’t be replaced. There have been many Supergirls in the comics.

• Mary says:

But it’s not been officially announced as renewed, so no.

• It more likely will, and no, it’s not likely that they’ll kill her. But who knows, they might and rip off the Death of Superman. Next season might open with her being replaced by Cyborg Kara, tween clone Kara, African American armored Supergirl (Natasha Irons most likely), and alien clone Kara.

• Cris says:

Uh yes it has, look it up.

• Mary says:

I don’t need to look it up, because it hasn’t yet.

If any character wasn’t coming back for a second season of Supergirl, it would be Maxwell Lord since Peter Facinelli may be in a new show next season.

And just because something was done in the comics to the character of Supergirl, doesn’t mean it’s going to happen right away, if ever in the show.

• Abe Froman says:

Yes, it has been renewed.

• Jennifer says:

Where do you see it’s been renewed? The article here on TVLine says renewal was “hinted at” – yes that strongly says it will be renewed. but it hasn’t yet. Mr. Sausage King :)

• L says:

Les Moonves said that all its five freshman shows will be renewed. So, that’s the unofficial renewal people are talking about.

• I think it will be Winn that will go the way of Tommy Merlyn in Arrow… And Eddie Thawne in The Flash.

• As long as it’s not Cat.

• Lola says:

I agree that if its Supergirl the death will be Winn.

• Allison says:

Neither Cat or Winn is the star of Supergirl. It says the show is killing off it’s star. That’s not a regular that’s THE star and for Supergirl, that’s Kara. There are shows that are more ensembles where more than one person could certainly be considered the star but Supergirl isn’t one of them.

• Miranda says:

They use the term ‘star’ pretty loosely on this site. Basically any main cast member can be considered a star. While I hope it’s not Winn, at no point does this article say THE star, only uses its star, so basically main cast is up for grabs.

• Kar says:

It should be jimmy. He’s awful

• John Z says:

maybe Max Lord, didnt Peter Facinelli get cast in another show ? Although his character is a jerk so him dying , not a real problem IMO.
      Better not be Kate Beckett / Stana Katic. that would be an insult to the fans.

• The production team on SUPERGIRL already did a pastiche of one classic Superman story, Alan Moore’s “For the Man Who Has Everything” — no reason they couldn’t rework “The Death of Superman” with an eye toward returning her from the dead next season.

Though it would work best if there were more superheroes on the series than just J’onn J’onzz to keep National City safe while she’s gone. In the Superman books, there were four “replacement Supermen” and the Guardian and Supergirl and heck, even Lex Luthor when he was pretending to be Lex Jr. and a good guy. (The ’90s were weird.)

6. anonomousaurus says:

Once keeps hinting at this sort of thing with the underworld arc. That one will not make the trip back.

• Night Owl says:

Yep, I’ve noticed that also. I’ve been discussing it with my friend. I’m pretty sure someone is going to die before the end of the season. It may or may not be related to the blind item.

• Night Owl says:

Actually, I realized that OUAT is not related to the blind item. The term “redacted” is used repeatedly in the blind item. That gives me the impression that it’s a clue. Redacted is not relevant in OUAT.

• Jake says:

“Redact” is a word which means to remove or censor a portion of an original text for security or personal reasons. It is used correctly and appropriately in the blind item regardless of the show, since the redacted words would unquestionably identify the show.

• Night Owl says:

Except if you know how Michael writes, he would use “spoiler”, and he strategically places clues in the blind items. “Redacted” is significant.

• Tammy says:

I think “redacted” might be a clue…Michael does that sort of thing, and in this case could be pointing to a government or police show…

• DL says:

Good call, Tammy! Could they possibly kill off Parrish in Quantico? Egads, I just freaked myself out!

7. Drew says:

So the series is already renewed, that may help to narrow things down, but that’s still a lot of series across 5 networks! I need more clues!

8. Phil says:

Am I the first to stay Stana? And I’m not even a big Castle fan!

9. Dan says:

My guess would be Clarke from The 100. As it’s in the show’s nature to make bold moves like this, and even though Clarke is the main character, in a lot of ways, the show is really an ensemble and could survive without her if there’s another season.

10. Ah, great. This is going to be fun to worry about until May.

11. Maddie says:

Castle or Beckett?

12. Allison says:

Stefan or Damon on TVD

• Whitney says:

Julie Plec has said that she will keep the show going as long as Paul & Ian want to do it. It’s not them. She’s also said that her “endgame” is Defan and she thinks she’s going for another season at least.

13. GoCanes says:

Gotta be Kate on Castle… pretty obvious Stana wants off the show…

14. Lesley says:

Damon on Vampire Diaries or Klaus on the Originals????

• Bwhit says:

Thought of Klaus but the show is struggling already, would they really let Joseph Morgan walk with chances of a renewal looking somewhat hopeful?!? A lot of people love him in this role, not to mention are fanatical about a certain ship (I’m not but those fans are passionate!) , the fans would revolt I think. I really hope not :(

• Night Owl says:

I can’t imagine the word “redacted” being relevant to Vampire Diaries, yet it seems to be relevant in the blind item.

15. Fogh says:

So basically any other show besides Arrow. Great spoiler…

16. wrstlgirl says:

Well I can only guess who I’d like it to be so I’ll just shut up, LOL!!!

17. Bob S says:

Shall we assume Castle is involved?
    Buffy…isn’t there a connection there to Firefly?

18. Jeff says:

No Hints?

19. Felicity says:

Criminal minds?

• debz says:

No!!!!! But, there really isn’t “one” star there. I couldn’t stand to lose another character!

• Angela says:

Exactly. The cast of “Criminal Minds” is an ensemble one, there’s not really any one person who is THE star of the show. This blind item seems to imply it’s a show that has one main star, or at least, is a show with two main leads (since the item makes note of the fact that someone will have an emotional goodbye to the person who dies-my guess is that’d likely be whomever the star’s costar is).

• Miranda says:

They use the term ‘star’ pretty loosely on this site. Basically any main cast member can be considered a star. At no point does this article say THE star, only uses ‘its star’, so basically main cast is up for grabs.

• Night Owl says:

It’s star implies one star. One of it’s stars implies one out of a choice of multiple.

• Miranda says:

@Night Owl, except, given that they use the term star loosely on this site, calling its star an implication to being one star is more of an assumption than anything.

• Audrey Derby says:

Sent from my iPad

• Olivia says:

The only one I wouldn’t miss a lot (as in stop watching altogether) is Hotch. But that would super cruel to Jack; and I personally would not accept any other character so I hope it’s not it.

20. Krystan says:

Probably a Shonda show

21. Jenn says:

No hints? Then what’s the point?

22. oldrockchick says:

Ray Liotta has to die in Shades of Blue, right?

23. piebokou says:

lol Maybe Grimm is finally Killing Juliette/Eve for good. Or Grimm Writers are siding with the haters and offing Adalind for good. Although it could also be that NCIS has found Tony exit and sending him to the grave. Or maybe this how we going to get the Castle sans Castle.

• I wish that more than anything, but they literally ended last season killing Juliette. AND they “revived” her. They wouldn’t just do the same thing again. Also, at this point, no one cares about her anymore for an emotional goodbye. And she isn’t the lead. But I can only wish.

24. JRS831 says:

How about Tom from the Blacklist? The relationship with Liz is never going to last!

25. Luis says:

Benson on SVU?

• Better not be. There really isn’t an SVU without Olivia. And I know people said that about Elliot too, but SVU has always been focused on Olivia and Elliot. We already lost Elliot. Losing Olivia too would just be too much. Besides, I can’t really see the show going on at all without her. Since Elliot left she has been the star of the show. And it was just renewed so I can’t see them killing Olivia. Could be one of the other detectives, but I hope not.

• Zoe says:

If that happens, I stop watching and pretend it never happens.

• Lore says:

Nope, she already signed for next season

• Jennifer says:

Yes, but one of the “clues” is they need to be let OUT of their contract. So the person in question has a contract for a next season. So it could be ANYONE.

• Geo says:

Having a contract doesn’t guarantee anything. The contract only means that the actor has agreed to continue working for the show but they can be written off at any time.

• Joei says:

God I hope so!!

• John NYC says:

“According to sources, the actor/actress in question has not yet been officially released from his/her contract, ”

Katic does not have a contract past this season.

26. Dylan Jones says:

I’m guessing Temperence Brennan

• Lily says:

not even a remote possibility, the show just got renewed for a final season and fox said they wouldn’t give the show another season if david and emily weren’t in, we know they signed new contracts

27. Eli says:

Maybe Bones? The buffy reference, it’s in one of the big five networks and we know it’s coming back next year.

Either that or maybe Once Upon a Time.

• Em says:

Not Bones. David and Emily both signed new contracts for the last season (12). Finalized a couple weeks ago. Both have publicly talked about their return for the final 12 eps.

• Kalli says:

TJ Thyne was in Angel. His character’s condition may well lead to death.

28. Carol says:

could be Stana or Nathan on Castle

29. Seriously???? This could be so many different couples/teams! The only one that I would feel comfortable counting out is NCIS due to Tony leaving (can’t see them killing him) and the show being signed on for 2 more years.

30. Luis says:

DC has already killed Barry Allen at least once, so you figure “Flash” writers would work that into the story at some point – Season 2 may be early, though

31. buttercupscarlett95 says:

What do you mean by “star”? Do you mean the main character? Or just a series regular?

32. Doug says:

33. End it Now says:

And there you have it. Good bye Stana Katic and spin off is dead on arrival.

34. Ingmar says:

I just hope this isn’t Meredith Grey. Or Bones/Booth.

35. Amber says:

I’m going to guess one of the leads from OUAT – maybe Emma or Regina?

• Christoffer says:

That would make sense, and not, at the same time. On one hand the show has been renewed for another season but the viewers keep dropping, (Shows usually experience an uptick in viewers after a hiatus, but for the first time since season 2 there was a massive drop, and it looks like it’ll continue) so it would be a great way to save money. Big cast, 6 seasons, CGI effects (However poorly done they are) all mean it’s a big money sink. Letting one of the main stars go would save them a bundle. On the other, no matter how big a twist it would be, the show was pitched as “The savior get’s found by her son and meets the Mayor.” Those three literary were, and are, the core of the show. So I guess we’ll see.

36. Max says:

Kate Beckett – the show would be so much better without her.

37. CastleFan says:

Please be Castle and not Beckett.

38. Jennifer says:

OK … I’m ruling out DiNozzo / NCIS. First – it’s just plain wrong. 2nd, I thought that was all negotiated. And if I’m wrong, it’s going to be a long, depressing summer

Other than than, my second thought was Kate / Castle. Given that the “well-placed insider” said that they were “not returning next season” tells me it’s a show that already HAS been renewed, or is a sure thing. (which means, it could be NCIS???)

God, there are so many choices … Grey’s Anatomy? OUAT? Bones?!?!? We know it’s ending next season – are they killing Booth??? – Benson on SVU???

I’m going to crawl into a corner now and stress. Ugh.

39. Karen1220 says:

I think we can rule out Gibbs on NCIS (unless it is a red herring). Hopefully not Tony (especially if the sow runners have been reading the comments on this site since it was announced that Michael is leaving the show).

40. Lisa says:

Don’t forget that Nathan was on Buffy’s final season as a tool of the “First” – RIP Kate Beckett, I don’t plan to watch the LA based Rick, Hayley & Alexis show (you know that Rick won’t be able to stay in NYC with all of the memories)

• John NYC says:

Katic has no contract to be “released from” for next year. So no.

41. Marguerite Petrizzi says:

My first thought was whoever doesn’t sign a new contract on Castle, but it says the star hasn’t been “released” from their contract. So it may not be Stana or Nathan.

42. Sara says:

I think its Michael from Jane the Virgin. I would hate it, but I think he’s being set up for a tragic end.

43. Andrea says:

I can see all the it’s Stana/Beckett on Castle comments coming. But she only signed a one season contract (just like Nathan did) so technically she doesn’t have any contract to be let out of…if she didn’t want another season she would just not resign another contract.

• D says:

Hee hee! IKR? The moment I saw this, I told myself let the Castle speculation begin. :D To begin with, I wouldn’t really classify Castle as an all-out drama, which I think is what is in this blind item.

Not being released from his/her contract also means it’s from one of the “newer” shows…one that hasn’t gone beyond Season 6 or 7. And either renewed or in the process of. AND has a theme of either FBI or CIA or anything that uses and/or has classified thingy in it.

Having Arrow as an example and Buffy is probably a clue. too. Minor, though.

• D says:

Or not being released also means that hie/she has already signed a contract for his/her next season (so it doesn’t mean that he/she won’t be returning – pulling off the Buffy thing). (Forgot about that one. lol)

44. Annette says:

There were a lot of CW shows mentioned. I’m gonna guess Jared Padalecki is leaving Supernatural. I think he needs a mental health break

• RowdyBug says:

Doubtful as that would be the bed of the series. And I think Jared is doing pretty good!

• percysowner says:

Except they only signed contracts through this year, so not letting him out of the contract doesn’t make sense. Plus Sam and Dean have died so many times and it never sticks. Plus Supernatural really is both Sam and Dean. I’m pretty sure if one goes the show ends.

Supernatural is the one show I have kind of ruled out, unless they kill off Cas, and that isn’t happening either.

• makparis says:

You can rule out Supernatural because of the graveside visit part of this tease. None of the characters would be buried in a graveyard.

• elires1067 says:

They didn’t use the term buried! But sad and an motional grave yard scene between one character and another! So it could be Cass, he’s already possessed by Lucifer and the boys could say an emotional goodbye to Cass in a cemetery

• Chelsea says:

Idk y but when I first read this Cas came to mind bcuz him accepting Lucifer, but the other person has a point about the graveyard point. It’s just, maybe they do bury him so there’s a possibility of him coming back, just my thought.

• percysowner says:

Cas is really ambiguous as to whether he fits the BI. Many fans consider him a lead even though he isn’t slated to appear in all the episodes. Other fans don’t consider him a star of the the show let alone THE star and people will fight to the death over the issue.

I haven’t heard how long Misha’s contract is for, but I think it could be for more than this year, so he could be what the BI is referring to. Admittedly the biggest reason against this is that Supernatural doesn’t bury dead characters. Generally. they burn bodies and don’t have a lot of cemetery scenes that don’t involve digging up a body and burning it. But IF it is Supernatural (and I don’t really think it)l, then Cas is the most likely character to fit the description.

45. rimom5 says:

Stana or Nathan on Castlr

• The blind item says the show has already been renewed for another season and the actor/actress is not returning next season. “Castle” is on the bubble right now and has not been renewed yet. Plus, Stana and Nathan both signed contracts for just one year/season, so they don’t need to be released from them.

46. Series “Star” tells me it’s not DiNozzo from “NCIS” because though he’s one of the shows stars he’s not THE star. Probably one of the shows that’s ending or has a male & female couple who are both the stars of the show.

47. nonamenancy says:

Castle. Definitely.

48. Bwhit says:

If either of the Jesses in the Chicago franchise are written off, I will be sooooo sad. PD hasn’t had a Shay like death since it started so I hope it isn’t them. I was going to say Severide on Fire but that doesn’t fit just one person bidding an emotional farewell so that’s why I’m scared for Casey. These always drive me crazy.

• wrstlgirl says:

They better not touch a hair on Casey’s head, hahahaha!!

• Bwhit says:

IKR! Haven’t they tortured him enough? lol. I am ALWAYS wrong with these, so that’s why I guessed :)

• wrstlgirl says:

I’m always wrong too. When I saw this article I had like 4 names pop into my head instantly. They are probably all wrong but I would love to see them go, LOL!!!

• HeatherC says:

I don’t think its any of the Chicago shows to be honest. None of them fit the criteria because all of them are more ensemble shows with no one lead actor/actress and quite frankly, Fire can’t afford to get rid of Taylor or Jesse at this point (they do some stupid things but they aren’t that stupid, LOL). I’m ruling out the Chicago shows and even the Shonda shows since none of them could really go on if they offed their female leads. This one is probably a show I don’t watch so I’m having a hard time coming up with anything! =P

• Bwhit says:

I’m hoping! Like I said above, I never guess right so I figured if I put it out there, it won’t happen lol. If the Chicagos stay off this radar, I’m a happy camper! I gave up on Shondaland a while ago.

• Darky says:

I think it’s quite possible that CF writers will kill off Casey…not only for the shock value but also b/c it’ll give them an opportunity to show the distraught Gabby. They did it with Shay and we all know how they love to recycle the storylines… And it seems to me that TPTB are setting a more or less painless exit for Casey with his current Alderman SL. Herrmann has been waiting for his Lt position for too long. It’ll be his perfect chance…