SLEEPY HOLLOW: L-R:  Lyndie Greenwood and Shannyn Sossamon in the “Dark Mirror” episode of SLEEPY HOLLOW airing Friday, March 4 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2016 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Tina Rowden/FOX

Ratings: Sleepy Hollow Slips Again

Fox’s Sleepy Hollow this Friday drew 3 million total viewers and a 0.7 rating, ticking back down in the demo to match its series low.

Leading out of that, Second Chance (2.2 mil/0.5) grew its audience while steady in the demo.

Elsewhere in the ratings….

CBS | The Amazing Race (5.8 mil/1.1) was steady. Reruns of Hawaii Five-0 (with 6.4 million viewers) and Blue Bloods (7.3 mil) drew Friday’s two largest audiences.

NBC | Grimm (4.2 mil/0.9) added a handful of eyeballs while steady in the demo.

THE CW | Vampire Diaries (1.08 mil/0.4) and The Originals (900K/0.4) each dipped a tenth, with the former matching its series low.

ABC | Though hammocked between Last Man/Shark Tank reruns, bubble sitcom Dr. Ken (4.8 mil/1.1) ticked up a tenth.

Want scoop on any of the above shows? Email and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Brian says:

So sad about Sleepy Hollow. Deserves to be doing better.

2. Bill says:

Not good for Sleepy Hollow 😟
    Hoping for a Grimm renewal. I’ll even take a shortened final season

3. Sleepy Hollow and Wayward Pines might do well together.

4. TrickyGreyArea says:

That is a bummer for Sleepy Hollow. Last night’s episode was refreshingly focused on the core characters I want to see, i.e. no Daniel, no Sophie (gosh, I think that’s her name…?) and no Betsy Ross.

• Carm says:

I was thinking the same thing. It was so good with just the 4 main characters plus the evil ones.

• maregolden says:

My daughter and I watch this show together and we have both been annoyed by the lack of Crane in the last few episodes. It seems to be mostly Jenny and Joe now, and they are boring. Jenny pretty much always screws up and gets captured or hurt, so Joe has to sweep in and rescue her. It’s really annoying. I don’t see this series getting a renewal, and it is not going to upset me the way things are right now.

5. sunshine says:

Sleepy is falling off the bandwagon again with two continuing story lines, one of Pandora and her dark guy and the other of Abbie and her hypnotic symbol. This show always gets more eyes when it just sticks to the monster of the week and cute relationship/quips between the characters in the scooby gang. I don’t know why the writers don’t know what they have.

• Cory says:

There’s always some storyline happening but the best ones are the ones more focused on a bigger story, the monsters are always initially cool but ultimately not very threatening. The third season was largely meh for me until these last several weeks, where the monsters are simply more of a consequence of the story unfolding and not the focus of the episode.

6. PriceIsRightCancelled says:

Hate to wonder if Dr. Ken is going to get renewed soon as does Last Man Standing.

7. Shaun says:

Good for Grimm,it was a decent episode.Very steady ratings from them on Fridays which are murdering VD and Originals.

8. Friday night at 8PM is not a good time slot. It is at the same time as CW’s Vampire Diaries and ABC’s Last Man Standing & Dr. Ken.

9. The Beach says:

I’m kind of embarrassed to admit it, but The People’s Couch is my Friday night guilty pleasure.

• Ron says:

*hangs head in shame*
      Mine too. You’re not alone. As a matter of fact, Sleepy Hollow is the only scripted show I watch on Fridays. Along with The People’s Couch, my other Friday go-tos are Realities: Amazing Race and Shark Tank. Aside from SH, I’m kinda embarrassed by my Friday viewings on the whole…

10. kmw says:

Poor Sleepy Hollow. I was hoping with not a lot of competition last night it might tick up a bit.

11. Jimmy says:

I haven’t even returned to the show since it started on Fridays. It just isn’t that good anymore, which is a shame. Such potential ruined by a terrible second season and it never really recovered.

12. Shannon says:

If Sleepy Hollow return on Tuesdays, it would do a lot better. They should never moved Sleepy Hollow on Thursdays and Fridays. That was a bad move. And they are dragging the Pandora stroyline way too long.

13. Sigma957 says:

Sleepy Hollow should have ended with season 2. Defeat Molloch and close with Ichabod returning to the afterlife.

14. BL17 says:

Leave Sleepy Hollow on Friday nights. I love settling down on Fridays by watching Sleepy Hollow. The show is great! The problem is the demographic, fickle 18-49ers with their toddler attention spans.

• Pat says:

I could not agree more. I like watching Sleepy Hollow at 8PM Friday night and then after that is over, off to Grimm I go. Hawaii 5’0. and Blue Bloods are recorded on the DVR. I am not in the fickled group, I am just in the happy 64 year old group who loves these shows. I just hope FOX’s does not cancel Sleepy Hollow but they are impatient and fickled themselves so I am trying to prepare myself for the axe to fall.

15. I wish Sleepy Hollow could be picked up by Netflix which I think would be a perfect spot.

16. katedfw says:

I absolutely loved the first season of Sleepy Hollow! Second season, not so much. This season I find multiple episodes on my DVR that I still haven’t watched. I love the 2 main characters but the story-lines are boring!

17. Jake says:

Second Chance is actually getting to ba a good show. Hope it gets a second chance.

18. Amy says:

Yeah Vampire Diaries, the Originals, and Sleepy Hollow all went down. You put them on the death to show day. Every show who gets put on Friday’s loose ratins and viewers.