Pretty Little Liars Spoilers

Pretty Little Liars Boss: Season Finale Leads to 'Biggest Reveal of All' — Plus: Which Rosewood Resident Has a Twin?

Pretty Little Liars fans will be seeing double before Season 6 comes to a close, series mastermind Marlene King has confirmed.

While responding to burning fan questions on Twitter late Friday night, King addressed the buzz surrounding a Rosewood resident’s secret twin, confirming that we “will see the twin in the next few episodes.” (Keep in mind, there are only two episodes left in Season 6.)

Scroll down to read King’s tweets — including a few from earlier this week — for yourself:

So… Any theories about which character has a carbon copy of himself (or herself) waiting in the wings? The obvious guess would be Alison — she has a twin in Sara Shepard’s book series, upon which the Freeform drama is based — but let’s be honest: This is Pretty Little Liars. It could be literally anyone. (Even Maya.)

Go through your mental rolodex of Rosewood residents, then drop a comment with your best guess(es) below.

1. Mike says:

Except she said specifically that we’d seen the twin before. Doesn’t that make it Allison? Didn’t we see the twin in that halloween episode when they talked about the two sisters?

2. NM says:

But is this twin even relevant to the storyline or is it literally just a character with a twin? The plot surrounding this doesn’t seem clear and it just seems like a bait for fans…

3. Scott21 says:

Yeah if Marlene promises something thats going to happen…. riiiiight….

4. spindae2 says:

My gut tells me Toby but its probably one of the girls.
    Spencer and Emily have the shadiest parents so I guess one of them.

5. I’m wondering if the Caleb we are dealing with in Season 6B is not the same Caleb.

6. Bryan says:

Oh my gosh, I’m sure this is gonna be, you know, disappointing.

7. ChrisGa says:

Meh, I learned long ago not to trust anything Marlene King says. But I do think Aria is the sketchiest of the main four so that would be my pick for the twin.

8. Ali says:

We’ve had many many biggest reveals of all and they’ve ALL be disappointing

9. Mike says:

Looking at the commercial for Tuesday, you don’t suppose it’s Hannah. She says “I murdered Charlotte”. You don’t suppose they find some sort of video evidence that shows Hannah. That could turn out to be a twin.

10. Trevorsoi says:

Here it is! Finally! What We’ve all been waiting on the Reveal! Of Uber A!! I mean Super Uber A!! No it’s Super Duper Extra Creepy A, Now it’s New & improved but still just as creepy but less filling A!! Eh, Im over it

11. Belle says:

My first thought is either Aria’s mom or dad…but I’d love it to be Aria herself :)

12. Britt says:

Is it going to be the same person as in the books?
    I would have loved if the twin were A instead of this whole Charlotte mess.

13. Deee says:

Its Mona

14. Martin says:

I feel like it has to be Mona, Caleb, Toby or some other character that’s important but at the same time one whose family we haven’t seen much of. This show has had some pretty crazy plot twists but I feel like if its one of the main girls it would really be jumping the shark. I’d say theres also a good chance it’s one of the moms.. Perhaps Ali’s mom?

15. Betsy says:

I think the one with the twin other than ally is Hanna! If u w as tch last seasons episode (3rd to the last episode )??

16. Sarah j says:

People have long speculated that Aria was A. She wasn’t but I do think she has a twin.

17. Jerbear304 says:

I have a feeling it would be Spencer or melissa with a twin

18. Heather says:

I think its tobys moms. The Cece reveal shows tobys mom being murdered when the kids was little but we have seen his mom when toby was a teenager with ali. Thats not possible and everything has a meaning. Tobys mom would have a reason to kill cece. She told bethany to help him when her twin came on the roof she she killed her. Cece admitted this….

19. Moe says:

I think Sara Harvey has a twin! Maybe one was helping Charlotte while the other was the one locked up in the dollhouse, and that’s why she was so kind to the girls after getting out. Or maybe they were both helping Charlotte and that’s why Sara Harvey was both the black widow and red coat, because her twin was one of them.

• Shai says:

If Sara Harvey ends up being the twin I’d be so annoyed. For a character who has only recently become apart of the show she sure has been given too much importance. She was revealed as both Red Coat AND Black Widow – two mysteries that we anticipated answers to for a long time.. So if they reveal her as the twin also it will be as if they can’t be bothered to hire new actors for the show. Also she’s super annoying!
      I personally think it may be Hanna who has the twin, she’s the one who Ali told the story to in that halloween episode and wasn’t Hanna the one who saw the two little twin girls in red coats whilst the girls were on their way to that costume party in Ravenswood that one time? Ashley Marin is super sketchy also so I’m sure she could pull off having a secret child! .. Seems to be a theme for rosewood parents ha

20. Kylee says:

I think that aria has the twin because in a picture I saw of the Montgomery house had a picture of two girls that were twins

21. Tanya Hanna says:

I dont like spencer & caleb it doesnt make sence to me

22. Tanya Hanna says:

I want caleb & Hanna back together

23. Mcgliv says:

Allison’s mom is definitely the twin.

24. lexi says:

I think one of the characters has a split personality,acts as one person then changes to be someone else without knowing,good and evil,has no memory of it,it could literally be anyone but my money is on Spencer or Allison

25. Sydney says:

The pll twin is Mrs.Dilaurentis. I just watch the season finale of season 7 and they found records that Cece had a mom and her mom was Mary drake then Mrs.dilerentes adopted her. Well Mary drake is Mrs.Dilaurentis twin which makes Cece and Ali cousins and step sisters..crazy..