There’s no use in asking if you’re ready to say goodbye to the residents of Downton Abbey this Sunday (PBS, 9/8c). Because you’re not. None of us are.
That said, the lords, ladies and downstairs dwellers have a whole mess of last-minute surprises up their collective sleeve for the series finale, so TVLine thought we’d cushion the pain of farewell by dropping a few hints. (Note: Stop reading now if you’d rather remain in the dark.)
Ready? OK, let’s do this…
* Anna is not the only person pregnant in the final episode.
* Thomas finds a new purpose, though it’s neither what nor where he expects.
* The ongoing feud between Spratt and Denker reaches a satisfying, hilarious conclusion.
* Henry and Mary are keeping secrets from each other. Already.
* At least one character is given an unexpected second chance at love.
* Another character says, “The plain truth is, I’m done for.” (And it’s true.)
Your hopes for Sunday’s last hurrah? Drop ’em in a comment below.