The Originals Recap

The Originals Recap: Fight or Flight

The good news: Despite an apparent influx of Klaus’ enemies to New Orleans, no Mikaelsons were harmed in the making of Friday’s The Originals. The bad news: Their relationships weren’t so lucky.

Let’s start with definitive breakup No. 1: Klaus and Cami. Though we learned during a subsequent chat with Vincent that Cami didn’t really mean what she said to Klaus, I’m not sure that makes her words any less painful to digest:

Your feelings may not have changed, but mine have. I’ve been lying to myself, trying to hold on. But the part of me that loved you, the part of me that hoped for your redemption, that part was human. And it’s gone, I’m sorry.

Of course, Cami’s kiss-off was relatively tame compared to the final nail Hayley hammered into the coffin formerly known as “Haylijah”:

I love you, Elijah. I always have loved you. And Jackson knew that, and he died loving me despite it. And now every time I look at you, it’s like he’s right there and I’m hurting him all over again. He died because of me, so out of respect for him, I have to let you go.

Unlike Cami, Hayley meant what she said, which made her decision to ride shotgun in Klaus’ getaway car a lot easier. (Did anyone else’s heart break a little when she told him, “There’s nothing here for me anymore”?)

Surprisingly, “Kolvina” remained the only couple intact by the end of the hour, but that’s not to say that Kol and Davina’s relationship isn’t doomed for reasons all its own. For example, how is she going to react when she finds out that he’s feeding on people? And how will Finn manage to make things even worse? (If this is the last happy episode we get with those two, at least we have that super-hot love scene to look back on, always and forever.)

Additional Thoughts:

* Rest in pieces, Cortez. You may have lost your head this week, but it was a damn handsome head.

* Marcel has fallen too far down the Strix’s rabbit hole for my liking. I smell trouble.

* I really enjoyed Kol and Freya’s bonding scene. It’s nice that he has a (relatively) clean slate with at least one of his siblings.

* I love how Klaus’ storyline on The Originals is syncing up with the flash-forwards on The Vampire Diaries. Like, I’m tickled by it. Bravo!

Your thoughts on this week’s OriginalsDrop ’em in a comment below.

1. Ari says:

Kol Mikaelson, I’ve missed you, you beautiful disaster.

2. Phoenix5634 says:

Awesome episode! Loved having Nathaniel Buzolic back as the real Kol! lol, Davina.. ” about your family… Pretty sure Klaus wants me dead”… Haha no really, where’d ya get that idea ? Lol. Also glad to see a bit of the old Klaus and Elijah this episode. Klaus played that bar scene perfectly, with a bit of a good twist, old Klaus wouldn’t have saved those few he did. I really think Klaus and Hayley are going to start a Hybrid family to protect themselves, and Hope.

3. Mar43567 says:

Awesome episode. Love that Kol is back- and the love scene was superb. Curious to see where this new adventure takes Klaus.

4. Am I the only one who preferred the other kol?

• Phoenix5634 says:

Davina maybe lol. Myself, I’m thrilled the real Kol is back!

• Valerie A. Mendez says:

PHOENIX, I’M GLAD TO NOTHING AGAINST DANIEL SHARMAN, I WISH HIM THE BEST IN HIS CAREER TALENTED ACTOR BUT I MISS HIM ON THE TV SERIES TEEN WOLF.

• tayslick says:

Yep

• Bwhit says:

I like this version personally. He fits better with his family in his original body.

• Alan says:

He also looks like Elijah. The original Kol.

• Valerie A. Mendez says:

FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES, KOL WANTED NOTHING BUT TO BE PART OF THE FAMILY AND NOT JUST BY NAME AND NOW HE’S FINALLY EXCEPTED. KOL MAYBE THE WILDEST OF THE MIKAELSON’S BUT FAMILY IS FAMILY AND NOBODY , I MEAN NOBODY MESSES WITH FAMILY PERIOD.

• jeff says:

The other kol quit teen wolf for originals

• Sandra says:

Lol he definitely looked like a teen wolf more than like an original witch who was a vampire. So glad the real kol is back!

• Ci says:

I liked the other Kol too but did not like the vampire diaries and so do not have that connection with him. I like the woman that Rebekah inhabited last season better than real Rebekah too haha. Blonde annoys me.

5. Bwhit says:

I do love that Haley and Klaus left with Hope, they will finally have to parent her on their own lol. I don’t think that either of those declarations from the ‘ships’ will actually stick. There is just too much in the way for both of them right now.

6. Jewels says:

They should have been more entwined with TVD from the get go. I’m sad to say I haven’t watched since they made the move to Friday – not because I hate the show but because I forgot it was there.

Klaus was a badass on TVD. Here? It’s like he’s a weak idiot. Everyone is stronger than him and he’s a freakin Original. I liked bad boy Klaus.

*sigh*

• Phoenix5634 says:

Did you watch tonight’s episode?

• edie says:

I did also lyk that Klaus u’r talking about.. now klaus he’s just a normal Vampire.. I realy hate that..

• Maryann says:

Not really. He still cannot be killed by normal means, just by white oak. It’s just that now those he sired no longer will die if he dies.

• Klaus is still the Original Hybrid and can only be killed by white oak. Losing his sire line didn’t change that.

• Phoenix5634 says:

I’m wondering if he can still use compulsion on normal vampires.

• Valerie A. Mendez says:

Gwen, the show is called THE ORIGINALS, BUT IF YOU NEVER SEEN IT YOU WOULD HAVE TO START WITH THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON TWO EPISODE 8, WHICH IS CALLED ROSE, AND GO FROM THERE. THEN WATCH SEASON 1 OF THE ORIGINALS, OTHERWISE IT WON’T MAKE SENSE TO YOU.

• im a dedicated fan ive seen all the shows both diaries and originals im not sure what your saying lol i know he can only be killed with white oak and i cant wait to see what lies ahead it is my favorite cw show i cannot believe it doesnt have more viewers vampire diaries has went down hill it needs revamped fast or its gonna tank but to honest to me elena never did make the show she did make it better lol i Loved klaus and carolynne storyline too maybe if that show ends some characters could cross over lol like bonnie carolynne etc the major ones cant like damon and stefan but would be interesting to see a few

• Valerie A. Mendez says:

Oh, I apologize I can’t wait for April 1, TVD, The Originals, especially seeing Kol, Finn it’s going to be mad sibling rivalry. I’m glad Klaus is gone Elijah is going to have is hands full, I too much don’t like Davina, but for Kol having Davina for his girlfriend can benefit the family. Vincent found the white oak bullet but what place did he get it. I hope one of these days Klaus Mikaelson and Caroline Forbes will be together as a couple and family , even better she have a son . And Cami rather she gets better or not she has got to go. Klaus finally backed away from her.

• Valerie A. Mendez says:

Ta’Sha P. Yes and Yes Klaus is coming back all of his badness. And let’s talk about that devilish smile oh and the eyes damn he got it going on character wise and real life as well. The men on that show is heaven.

7. Bryan says:

Now let’s get Rebakah out from where they stashed her and have the whole gang back

8. tayslick says:

Good ep but I have a problem Elijah and Hayley and now Klaus off with her which explains his 3yr hiatus in New Orleans. We’ve seen these ships with the Salvatores on TVD so please we don’t deserve this for this show.

9. Maria Cortez says:

Anyone else think the other two original brothers were brought back only to serve as scapegoats for the prophecy?

• Cherry says:

The prophecy did state it was suppose to all happen within a year. (“Three yet remain, two already crossed, Yet in one year’s time, you’ll all be lost”) The first line (of this quote) indicates it’s the present year due to the two already crossed, which is no longer the case. I’m very curious how they’ll fit it all in (especially with the TVD time-jump as well, which I assume they’ll follow.) I do hope they won’t just use Kol as a scapecoat, I love his character. Even Finn had his awesome moments, though if he stays this hateful towards his family and what he is, he won’t last long. Lastly, due to the prophecy, I also wonder whom this ‘beast’ is. (“As your family is undone. You will seed the beast that is to come”)

• kennybky says:

U don’t think so. The producers wanted to bring back the original Kol and Finn as a regular back in season 2, but Nathaniel Buzolic had already booked a pilot. So I guess kol is here to stay. Who knows anyway, he might still die

10. Mike says:

I’m having a brain cramp. When did we last see Finn?

• Bwhit says:

This season when Freya was channeling him to help Rebekah…. He still hates his brothers so this should be fun.

• lets talk says:

he came back conveniently, as you all remember: one will fall by friend, one by foe, and one by family…nobody mentioned that El, Beck or NICK will fall… just that originals will..

i assume, Finn that is who will fall “the family” (after trying to kill someone of his family), Koll will fall by friend – probably by Davina (special friend) – she will fight for justice and not for her feelings after she sees him as ripper.
        as for which one of the three left vampies will fall from for – i don’t know probably there will be some twist like dying and coming back – we know it is more than just possible!
        would like to hear your ideas about that (friend -family and foe situation)!

• Haylijah says:

The three originals the prophecy was talking about were Elijah, Klaus, and Rebekah. I think Rebekah was the one that felled by family, because Elijah daggered her into eternal slumber. Elijah felled by friend when he lose his Strix title to Marcel. This leaves Klaus, he felled by foe, because all his old enemies are coming to New Oreleans to kill him and decides to “disappear”. If you notice, they all felled intentionally, Rebekah choose to get daggered by Elijah. Elijah choose to lose his title, and Klaus choose to run. And about the part with a beast bringing their ends, I still have yet to figure that out.

• lets talk says:

good comment, but with such approach everything is much less scary than they say))))
            as for Klaus – totally don’t understand his fear. and running.. he is the most powerful. the oldest, the strongest. – live your life and enjoy )

find your scarry wood and destroy.

• Vesper says:

Sugar, I’m sorry to be ruining your feng-shui, but past tense for ‘fall’ is ‘fell’. Love your nickname, tho

11. Katie says:

Excellent episode. Freya and Kol finally meeting at last was great to see. I liked the love scene between Davina and Kol because you know that relationship won’t last. Josh was right, Marcel is too involved with the Strix and it will bring major drama to everyone that he knows. Cami breaking up with Klaus: I actually am not surprised and I don’t necessarily blame her for it. She made some good points concerning the subject of Aurora still being alive and so forth. So long, Cortez, rot in hell you piece of trash. Nothing likeable about him! I thought this might be the episode where Klaus went into hiding-oh, excuse me-disappears from NO. “I’m Klaus Mikaelson, I don’t hide; I disappear.” I had to laugh at that. As for Hayley’s little talk-Ouch! Poor Elijah, did you see the look in his face? Daniel Gilles did a great job in that scene. Did anyone else flip out when Finn appeared in the last scene? I did! Holy crap, where did HE come from?! And he will be nothing but T-R-O-U-B-L-E!! This is getting crazy good. I can’t wait till it comes back from hiatus on April 1-April Fool’s Day to boot!

• Phoenix5634 says:

Totally agree with all the points you made. Haha I liked that too; “I’m Klaus Mikaelson, I don’t hide. I disappear”. And yeah, was totally surprised by the real Finn showing up at the end. Can’t wait to see where this goes! Just need Rebekah now an we got all the Mikaelson siblings!

• Taine says:

Guys Help!!which brother died and killed his sire line???

• Phoenix5634 says:

Both Kols and Finns sirelines died with them in TVD. We actually never seen any of Kols sireline I don’t think, but we know they died becuz of Jeremy’s tattoo. And Finns’ 900 year old girlfriend nearly killed Damon for killing Finn, but then the sireline faded and she died.

• Taine says:

My mind is on swirl pool..so really the white oak doesn’t kill the originals if they can come back with some serious magic ryt..!😕

• Actually, Sage nearly killed Stefan for his role in killing Finn, not Damon. For Damon, Sage was essentially his Lexie.

• Phoenix5634 says:

oh yeah, that’s right.. Sage nearly killed Stefan for killing Finn. Then Klaus and Rebekah took Damon to get the white oak they used in Finn back, that’s where I was confusing it. Sage was a pretty cool character, was sad when she died. And your right, she was kind of like Damon’s Lexie.

• Roma says:

Whatttt ?? Did I miss anything ? What hiatus ? OMG NOOOO

• Milla says:

I freaked out when Finn showed up… cause he’s HOT! HAHAHAH

12. nik says:

atleast KLAUS no longer has to worry bout Cami , its best they let each other go.

13. Kate says:

Its kind of curious, mind you, my DVR cuts off so I miss the Vampire Diaries preview, but it almost looks like we either have an episode without main characters but the Vampire Diaries appears almost ready to get to it time jump (just why Caroline is actively mad at Stefan and how her and Alaric progressed and then what happened with Bonnie) but the Originals looks like it has a long way to go to get to the relatively quiet version of New Orleans that Caroline and her twins showed up in.

Cami, I didn’t believe you. I know Klaus did, but I can almost see him relating the whole thing to Hayley and Hayley being like, seriously, she was lying and Aurora is a threat and also, based on random interviews, Aurora is going to escape.

14. Floress says:

“I wont choose the dead over the living so why are you?” Hayley to Elijah – Season 1

My Heartbreaks… :'(

15. Atiya Spence says:

My feelings are hurting right now. I miss Halijah and gonna miss Hayley, Klaus and Hope. But loving that Kol and Finn are coming back.

• Taine says:

But I’m intrigued..remember the last episode when stefan salvatore was on the originals..He made klaus think about Hailey when he told him Hailey had his back..interesting angle don’t yu think😊😉

16. Chantall says:

Kol you son of a bitch ive missed you, and whats up with cami i hate that bitch nobody talks to klaus like that, hayley did the right by letting elijah go

• KC says:

RIGHT I SAID THE SAME THING
      I WAS LIKE WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CAMILLE TALKING TO KLAUS IN SUCH A WAY! YOU’RE TEARING UP HIS HEART

• Roma says:

I know righttt !! He is Klaus Mikaelson ! U no talk like that to him bitch ! She dint get a goodbye from Klaus :p Am I a bitch for liking that ? Coz she will regret talking that way to him

17. Teodora says:

Where can i wacht this Episode? Please

18. Dominique says:

this was a really good episode despite all the hurt and heartache.
    the kolvina scenes made me really hope and i love how desperate kol is to do right by her. now let’s see how this will end.
    and omg FINN!!! god i love finn, i cna’t wait to find out what this is all about.

• Roma says:

Sorry Not to sound rude or anything but How can you love Finn ? Lyk can u teach me ? I want to love the whole Mikaelson family but Finn makes it impossible

• Phoenix5634 says:

Finn had a lot of built up anger towards his family, becuz Klaus kept him in a box for 900 years lol. And then his mother manipulated multiple times and made those feelings of anger, turn to crazy, to help fit her goals.

I think he’s going to be more normal now ( for an Original that is ). Hes been talking with Freya, and last time the brothers were together they really talked things out and settled a lot. And if you watch the episode of TVD when he’s not listening to his mother, and he’s just interested in living for himself, and catching up with his long lost love after finally getting out of the coffin after 900 years. Hes actually a lot like the other Mikaelson brothers, clearly the older brother mentality tho.

19. Liza says:

On the whole, this was an excellent episode! I am so glad that they are going to be syncing up with the three-year time jump on TVD. I agree with so many other commenters about not liking how TO makes Klaus so vulnerable to his enemies. He was “The Bjg Bad” on TVD, but I guess that would not make for an interesting show all the time. I do appreciate his humanity and love of family on TO though. Whether she meant it or not, I am glad that Cami “broke up” with Klaus. This gave him the freedom to leave with Hayley and Hope for the time he needs. I hope both TO and TVD get another season, but if the end is near, my wish is for Klaus and Caroline to be endgame.

• kennybky says:

Honestly, The Klaus on TVD is lretty much the same as originals. People keep trying to kill him on both shows. Remember when he was nearly killed by Elijah? Or when Damon shoved a white oak stake through his heart? The only difference is he has a lot more to lose now.

20. QueenB says:

This season has been solid so far and the last two episodes are among the series best. I’m looking forward to the rest of the season. The Originals season finales are always and forever epic. I hope and pray The Originals get renewed for a fourth season!

21. Chantall says:

Jo, elizabeth, and hope all three girls bam! Power of three=charmed i can hear the opening credits and theme song lol

• QueenB says:

No thanks I want a revival ala Gilmore Girls or a movie ala Veronica Mars. Shannen and Holly Marie both agreed that enough was left unanswered for a movie. I want a movie where Prudence returns as a whitelighter with her powers of telekinesis and astral projection and finally meets Paige and helps her sister vanquish a demon. Or they could use the comics for the storyline or storylines.

22. QueenB says:

I don’t want The Originals and TVD to merge. The Originals deserves a full 22 episode count season renewal.

• Phoenix5634 says:

Agree, both shows deserve full season renewals. I can’t even imagine how TO could possibly end in the time left, or TVD for that matter. Well I could.. But it would be a quick and terrible ending to an epic series. It’d be so disappointing if that happened. Both shows are only getting better and more exciting every episode this season. And I like how they are blending the storylines again, so both shows are more interconnected.

Plus it’d be outrageous if they never even did a season with Hope grown up at all.

I really hope these shows continue for many more seasons, they have the story and character potential, and a very dedicated fan base.

23. Phoenix5634 says:

Can’t wait to see Vincent’s reaction when he hears Finn is back, lol I feel like that’ll be an interesting little chat …
    Vincent has some White Oak now too.

24. KC says:

HOW IS FINN BACK?????????????????????

25. citizenlen9 says:

Great episode but my shipper heart is still breaking for Klamille

26. Jenya21 says:

BRING BACK KLAMILLE!!

27. Cathie says:

It’s possible TO won’t make the 3 year time jump until next season. I mean Klaus’ enemies probably have some pretty powerful witches on their end to help track him down. Maybe Klaus and Hayley will have some run ins while they are “dissappeared”. Elijah, Kol, Finn and Freya will obviously have their own battles in NO. Glad it’s the Original Kol back. The other guy was ok, but not the Kol we were introduced to on TVD. I think Elijah will turn up missing or something to make Hayley rethink things. Maybe once Jackson would have naturally died she’ll turn back to Elijah. I understand where Cami is coming from, but I think it’ll be a Mikelson that saves her life and she’ll realize she’d rather be part of the family than on the outside. She’s going alone, but if she became a Mikelson they would always and forever have her back.

• Hallie says:

It seems the show is heading to the three year jump they seem to be putting the pieces there to what we saw in TVD. As for cami I think she is a useless character glad she and klaus are done and I don’t see a michealson saving her just so they can send her back to klaus. As for Haley I think that we will see Haley/Elijah rise again I think the writers didn’t to put distance between them to let Haley grieve but a lot can happen in three years. I am just not sure how having them on the run would last seven episodes so I am not sure this is why klaus is gone

28. roswellover says:

Loved the episode, but it was so sad.

Love Klami and Haylijah!

29. zed says:

So feels like game change and I am loving it! Klaus leaving with Hayley and Hope- great!
    Are they going to be away for a little while or the whole three year jump…? Did I get it right- Caroline got into the bar and the woman said Klaus is not there… and the locator spell says he is going to be in New Orleans… I must have misunderstood something along the way…
    As far as the ships- how many times is Hayley going to say to Elijah- I love you, goodbye. We had that last season. I am not a Hayley-Elijah pairing fan. But they are so repetitive with Elijah crying silently inside. They should never have killed off Gia.
    As for Cami- it would be so great if she would become the villain of the story- she and
    Vincent would rock!!
    And so, I am soo happy to see Kol back, having problems- it’s going to be so interesting seeing him deal with his inner demons. And Finn back- thickens the plot. Now we need Rebekah back and we really have the Originals with the original actors! YAY!!

30. Vlatka says:

Definite breakup? Don’t think so! :) They relationship is strong and they will find the way to each other, I’m not worried. #Klamille

31. Donna Tella says:

Camille done got on my nerves!lol …I’m glad she dumped Klaus cause I wanted him to dump her! LOL

32. Phoenix5634 says:

I think Klaus is going to start his Hybrid family now. Hayley might even agree, since every Hybrid that Klaus would make would be sire bonded to Hope, so they would protect her with their lives’. And like Tyler says, and both Hayley and Tyler have proved on many occasions; ” young hybrid beats old vampire every time” or almost lol.

And I’m wondering if creating a Hybrid Sireline in place of his old Sireline, is maybe what gives creation to the Beast. I have a few theories on the Beast.

• Wondering says:

Isn’t Hope, and any other Klaus/ Haley offspring a tribrid? They have vampire/werewolf/witch in them.

• laservolcano says:

no , KLAUS would never use hope’s blood to create a hybrid sireline

• Phoenix5634 says:

That was before his sireline was broken tho. They need more than just themselves now in case they’re found, and outnumbered.

• Phoenix5634 says:

And he wouldn’t use Hope’s blood like as carelessly as he did Elena’s. It’d be more like starting a pack of Hybrids, from their royal bloodlines, which could possibly create a hybrid sireline. We still dont know what Hope is fully capable of doing.

33. one and nly says:

Another great episode! Klaus was so done with Cortez. At lea d t they made use of his head. Turning up the heat on the sireline war. The strix will take care of Klaus’ enemies coming to NOLA.

34. Tara says:

Okay….is Klaus not a hybrid anymore? Why the heck doesn’t he extract some werewolf venom and shoot some of these vamps who want to descend on him?! His enemies make white oak bullets and vampire hunters make vervain and Wolfsbane grenades and injectables. I mean…..he is the only cure right? Am I missing something?!

• may says:

Klaus will ALWAYS be a hybrid. he was a born werewolf and a made vampire. the cutting of his sireline means nothing except for if he dies and vampire that came from his blood would suffer the same. Klaus is still a powerful guy. The sirelines for the Originals…think of it like an insurance plan in case of anything. Something unfortunately our man Klaus no longer has thanks to stupid Davina.

35. AP says:

Heartbroken for Klaus!!! Bring back Klamille…pleeeeeease!!!

36. James Tremer says:

Am I the only one who think Klaus and Hayley are starting to ‘get more in line’ with each other? like it almost seems like they might end up having something (again)..

• Ally Oop says:

I sure hope so. Kind of reminds me of Joey and Pacey leaving together on his boat in Dawson’s Creek. I really like Klaus and Hayley together.

37. Susan says:

I hope Klaus and Haley aren’t gone for good. I am hoping they get back together with the ones they left, namely Cami and Elijah.

• Jeana says:

I love this show!!! I hope it will go on for the next season. I don’t think the vampire diaries will make it. I miss elana. I can’t wait for April 1st.

38. Chantall says:

Roma-that skank didnt deserve a goodbye from klaus, maybe klaus and hayley going maybe they will start their royal hybrid family, hayley is royal, klaus comes from a royla bloodline, and so does hope, they will be the most feard trio

39. Phoenix5634 says:

Question/ thought for shippers.. What are people’s thoughts on, if Elijah and Cami had a relationship?

• Chantall says:

When cami and elijah were looking after hope and esther had put that spell on elijah, they seemed good together, chemistry

40. carter says:

Only Julie Plec can say why she has decided to make Klaus a sissy this season… Too much luggage… She should just let him go on a rampage like only he knows

41. Deion says:

Wait! Finn! All of The Originals are back to life! Oh I like where this is going. A war of The Mikaelsons without their deranged parents? Julie Plec did something right.

• Phoenix5634 says:

Don’t forget about Rebekah, but yes this is crazy! I can’t wait to see Finn and Kol back now without their mother. Kol is awesome, I’m so happy he’s back! And I’m really interested to see more of Finn. He’s only had like 1 episode ever where he was himself, and not under his mothers manipulative plans. Next episode is going to be awesome!

42. ng3847 says:

Pros: Kol being back, Kolvina, the family back together, Klaus karate chopping Cotez’s head off, the sires coming to get Klaus.

Con: Haylijah – God, when will that trash end? How many times is she gonna reject him? Does Elijah have any diginity left? Hayley isn’t all that, he NEEDS TO MOVE ON-, Hayley is still an a*shole killing people that were only doing what Tristan told them and almost started a war with the Strix – really loved the fact that the Strix are protecting Elijah and she replies with, “I don’t need their protection!” Does she not get that the Strix are protecting Elijah and Elijah is protecting her? She’s so damn dumb and reckless, it should be crime to still have her on this show.When is she gonna die?-, Cami – she needs to her life together and then worry about Aurora and unless she kills Aurora without needing rescue, I don’t want to see it. And, I didn’t like her obsessing about Klaus’ possible feelings Aurora, that is just absurd.

43. grnarchr says:

I feel bad for Hayley and Klaus. Hayley doesn’t get to be with Elijah and Klaus’s hybrid heart was ripped out by Cami. We know why she did it, but she did not have to tell Klaus that way. He was devastated, but I kinda figured that what made her so endearing was her humanity. Now that it’s gone, she can act as unfeeling as she wants, even if she has to lie about it. It is what Klaus does. It should be interesting to see why Fynn is there. Maybe to slaughter a family member? A nice family reunion again. Does he have any sire lines??

44. i miss rebbekah and i hope we dont get a long dry spell of no klaus and Hailey they are my favorites of course lol followed by elijah vampire diaries is losing interest i hope they dont cross over but if they brought some characters over i could live with that but dont mess with the story line and marcel is in deep hes a double agent he has to play both sides to keep his head but if anyone can do it he can i love him too …i cant wait too see whats next i would live to see more werewolfs lol

45. Marry says:

All I want is MORE Kol and Davina! I never seen THIS side to Kol and Davina brings his soft said out of him. I waan see where this goes. He was such a dick on TVD and I couldn’t stand him lol but I now love this sweet side to him.

46. Phoenix5634 says:

Prophecy;
    – Rebekah fell by family ( Elijah )
    – Elijah’s strix fell by friend ( Hayley/ Marcel) ( still maybe more to come here)
    – Klaus disappeared and fell to his foes
    ” as your family is undone it will seed the beast to come”
    – Klaus and Hayley, after losing Jackson and her pack, and Klaus losing his sireline and distanced from his family, they feel reason they need to strength their odds, and want to protect their daughter most of all, so they begin making hybrids for Hopes’ safety, as well as their own… Now it’s the question of how the Hybrids become their own sireline, and how it creates the beast. My first guess is a currently unknown to us magical property of Hopes blood/ or maybe now that Klaus sireline as been reset, his new sireline is Hybrid, becuz when he was made vampire originally and his sireline was first created, his werewolf wasn’t activated yet.

I don’t trust Lucien tho, and that medallion.

47. Kgatle says:

I hope i’m not the only one who’s openly ecstatic that Davina didn’t get the Kol she wanted she hasn’t suffered much following the break of Klaus’s sire line i’m quite glad to define this as justifiable retribution. Not looking forward to the union of Klaus and Hayley why must love and happiness perpetually elude Elijah so much? Proof yet again that its the good guys who suffer the most. Cami can go jump her vampirisim has made her quite unenjoyable.

48. Phoenix5634 says:

YEEESSS! Season 4 here we come! Soooo happy this show got renewed! This is my favorite on the network

49. chantall says:

Is It Just me or does anyone else Love the Lucien and freya banter/ chemistry

• Valerie A. Mendez says:

Yeah, I like the chemistry and banter between Lucien and Freya, now that’s true chemistry not forced to happen like Elijah and Haley. But Cami really didn’t mean what she said to Klaus. And Haley and Elijah well it’s not the end. I don’t support them, but maybe I can change my mind, I’m conflicted.

50. Valerie A. Mendez says:

HELLO MY PEEPS, IT’S TUESDAY 29TH AND THERE IS ONLY 3 MORE DAYS LEFT FOR THE ORIN GALS TO COMEBACK. I WAS HAVING FITS LIKE A ADDICT. DON’T FORGET TO WATCH.