American Horror Story Season 6

American Horror Story: Lady Gaga Confirms Season 6 Return

Lady Gaga will grace the American Horror Story franchise with her presence again.

During a Z100 radio interview on Friday, Mother Monster answered “yes” when asked if she is returning to FX’s anthology thriller, but quickly added, “I can’t promise you how or when or anything like that.”

The singer-actress picked up a Golden Globe for her work as The Countess in the series’ Hotel-themed fifth edition. Over the summer, prior to Hotel even premiering, AHS co-creator Ryan Murphy revealed that he had already invited Gaga to return for Season 6.

Little is known about the premise of Season 6, although at the Television Critics Association winter press tour in January FX boss John Landgraf revealed to reporters that the new chapter would be “set in the present” with “echoes of the past” mixed in.

“It’s set in two time periods,” he added, “but principally in the present.”

Landgraf declined to share any additional intel, joking that exec producer “Ryan will kill me if I tease anything” else about it.

American Horror Story Season 6 will bow next fall.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. wrstlgirl says:

Love her!!

2. Gio says:

Great news ! She was great ! I would love to see in another kind of role newt season !
    I still hope Jessica lange will return too

3. Ian says:

Great, now I can confirm my non-returning. Too much shows to watch anyway.

4. Eric770 says:

Go GAGA!!!! I’m along for the ride with you!!! Love you Mother Monster!!!

5. BB says:

I hope her role next season is less glamorous. I’d love to see her try on a character that is completely unlike her own persona. The Countess was pretty much just a blood sucking Lady GaGa.

6. Lisa says:

She should have a smaller simpler role next time. Her role last year required too much of her

• lechatnoir says:

She is the proof that the golden globes are phoney as hell. The show was passable but although I like Gaga , she was just plain mediocre. Next time she should just wear them pretty gowns that’s all

• Dude says:

The fact she was nominated over the actually incredible actresses she works with like Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates and Angela Basset was such a joke.

7. CK says:

I’ll give it a shot, but I really disliked her performance this past season and will probably end up passing on it if she’s the lead again.

8. Dryden says:

American Horror Story: GOP Convention

9. John036 says:

I don’t think she’s going to be part of the main cast this season; I feel like she’s going to be busy with her new album. I predict a max of three episodes.

10. Charlene says:

I probably will not watch another season with Lady Gaga. I have watched every season since the beginning and really disliked this last season because of her.

11. lope says:

I have a feeling its for maybe 2 or 3 episodes. I think this year will be busy if she is supposed to be releasing an album. I couldn’t stand the countess because her look was way too similar to how gaga already is, so hopefully it will be a character that is much more toned down.

12. Guy says:

Ugh. This show has gone way downhill. She wasn’t good at all last season. I still can’t believe she won that Golden Globe over Kirsten Dunst and Felicity Huffman. What a joke.

13. Dude says:

Let’s just hope she’s not the star this time. She doesn’t have the acting talent to carry it.