Teachers Renewed Season 2

Teachers Renewed for Season 2

Class will remain in session at TV Land.

The cabler has renewed its freshman comedy Teachers for a 20-episode second season, TVLine has learned.

The rookie series, which airs Wednesdays at 10:30/9:30c, follows a group of elementary school teachers — played by the all-female improv group The Katydids — who are trying to mold the minds of America’s youth, but don’t have their own lives together at all.

Psyched to hear about Teachers‘ renewal? Hit the comments!

1. c-mo says:

This news makes me happy, I love this show!!!

2. Ram510 says:

I was hoping to like this show and I just didn’t. But it’s ok, I have Those Who Can’t, which is more what I was hoping Teachers would be like

3. kathy mustain says:

I think this is the most disgusting show. I always thought TV LAND was a family orient channel.

4. david reid says:

Finally a tv show just like my work, I cant belive people could capture and portray a fun original comedy.the gals are hilarious, and if u dont think some of these stories dont happen at work,crawl out of that hoke your living in! 20 more episodes CHEERS I luv it. D

5. Luke pet says:

I love this show! !!

6. Brenda Bonner says:

I am a teacher and my husband and I crack up laughing every time we watch Teachers. Glad to see it will have a season 2.

7. Steven says:

I just binge watched all of the first season. I was pleasantly surprised to see that tv land is pushing past it’s comfortable norm and going in a fun and interesting direction. This show is hilarious. Can’t wait for season 2!

8. Eugene Alexander says:

A really funny show!!The ladies are all neurotic in different ways and they have great chemistry together.The shows are really well written. Can’t wait for season 2!!

9. Lori says:

This show is so offensive, disgusting and vulgar! I never watched it, but what I see from the previews, I know I NEVER will! I can’t even stomach the previews! I can’t even believe that you would air such a offensive show! What’s next, these teachers having sex with these little kids! It wouldn’t surprise me with your sick humor! Please take this crap off!

• Moonraker says:

Sigh. Another prude with faux outrage. I love how you have “never watched it” but already decided it was “offensive”. Really, you can’t handle ribald humor? Go watch Fuller house. Teachers is hysterical!

• Brian says:

You’ve never watched the show…. You can’t get through previews? You predict the teachers will be having sex with the students on the show, which, by the way, is something that actually happens in the real world… You lable the show as disgusting and then DEMAND the show be taken off the air… So. As someone who watched the show, learned about the 6 woman comedy troupe called the Katydid’s. (Lori, I’m not going to even bother to explain the significance of their name.) And will report that they play well developed , over the top characters, who will make you laugh out loud while performing a satire of everyone’s average crappy public elementary school.
      Lori, Condeming a show you don’t bother to take the time to watch automatically gives you a grade of F for your report. That is an F as in failure to properly critique this show… F … F ,… F …. F Lori, be a better student, do the work, then you can report and condemn to your wee little hearts content. Or better yet, don’t watch the show. Pretend it doesn’t exist. Why is that so hard to do?

• you suck says:

Geez Lori you’re offensive with all your hate and ignorance. You’re a troll and sit down and shut up. Oh no people have sex no way what’s next they might show a knee or elbow.

• threadmill says:

People who ADMIT they haven’t studied the subject at hand and voice opinionated comments are what INTELLIGENT people call “offensive, disgusting and vulgar”.

10. Stacey Rogers says:

I am a teacher and although all teachers try to be professional and live to a higher standard we are human. This show cracks me up. So many things that happen on this show really happen in real life as a teacher. I love this show.

11. j says:

Freaking sweet this show is good to bad its on such a small network

12. TTrouble says:

Fantastic Show – love it!

13. Anthony says:

Wife and I got into it and it’s hilarious! I hope there are many seasons!

14. phil56 says:

Funniest show on tv right now! Talented group of actors…can’t wait for the new season!

15. KIMBERLY Haas says:

This, seriously is the funniest show currently on tv!

16. Holly says:

I got hooked on this show! It’s pretty darn funny! I’m a teacher too so it gives me the giggles because I can totally relate. My bf even got into it. When is season 2 starting?!

17. Mrs Whittington says:

I can’t wait for the new shows to air. Hilarious show.

18. I’m a teacher and a Christian also, but I teach high school and I have to navigate this world where students talk like sailors and do some unspeakable things in the bathroom, so I think the show is funny and cathartic and hope it stays on the air for a while.

19. Chris Caban says:

When, when, when!!!!!

20. Kalee says:

This show is raunchy and vulgar and funny as heck. It is also distressingly accurate about what goes on in elementary schools.

21. Elizabeth G Riley says:

So glad this show is back for a second season. Miraculously I caught the last few episodes of the first season. I was hooked. Original, edgy and hilarious!. Seriously Funny!

22. Kelly says:

This is a disgusting show not for family. This show should be canceled it’s not even funny at all. Terrible!!! Hope you listen to your viewers.