Exclusive
Grimm Season 5 Video Nick Adalind Sex

Grimm Video: Adalind Bares Her Soul (and Much More!) to a Departing Nick

Never let it be said that Adalind Schade doesn’t know how to give a memorable going-away present.

Friday’s Grimm (NBC, 9/8c) finds Nick’s roommate/baby mama freaked out thathe wants to leave town in search of whatever amazing-or-possibly-terrible thing the keys will lead him to. And when it becomes clear that her protests aren’t going to change his mind, Adalind decides to make her feelings for the Grimm perfectly clear (as if he didn’t already know).

“I know I can’t keep you from going. It’s something you have to do. But I also know there’s a chance you won’t come back,” she tells him… and hey, would you look at that? They’re in their bedroom! “I can’t let you go without you knowing how I feel about you.”

Elsewhere in the episode, titled “Key Moves,” Black Claw sends Portland scrambling. But who really cares about that when we’re on the cusp of some bunker lovin’?

Press PLAY on the exclusive video below to hear Adalind’s startling admission (and to watch what happens after the former sex-enbiest — we mean Hexenbiest! — makes it).

1. Lianne says:

I’d rather watch paint dry:/

2. Lianne says:

Why? Just make her a Hexenbiest already!

3. Bella says:

I like them better together, than I liked him with Juliette. Now, that was watching paint dry.

4. Carla Krae says:

NononononoEwwEwwEwwEww….
    They’ve made Adalind so needy. She used to be a badass. This isn’t the same character, just the same face and name.

5. Wordsmith says:

This is one of the few shows I can think of where the male characters are actually sexualized more than the female ones.
    There are obviously several beautiful women int he cast, plus a number of guest stars, but they almost never get called upon to strip down or strut around like pretty much every other show (at least not since the days when Adalind was pregnant…go figure).
    On the other hand, how many times have we seen Captain Renard shirtless and sweaty at this point?
    I’m not saying it’s good or bad, just interesting.

6. this is ultrageous. This page is a misleading publicity! You affer us to watch a video, and then I cannot because I am in another country.

7. Josh says:

The heart warming tale of a rapist and her victim.

8. James D says:

I actually really like what they’ve done with Nick and Adalind, but the confession seems a wee bit rushed IMO.

9. Jason says:

I like Nick and Adalind together. Especially because it’s something I couldn’t even have imagined when the show started. It is a bit fast but I can certainly see it from his (male) side. I mean look at her! I would like to see Adalind more envolved in the Scooby activities though. Her witchy knowledge and sarcasm add a lot to the proceedings. She’s too enjoyable a character to leave in the background for much longer.

10. KayCeeCee says:

LOL! They flashbacked to when Adalind tried to kill his aunt. #KeepingItReal

11. Danae says:

Nick belongs to Adalind. His story with Juliette is dead. Though Adalind wouldn’t exist his few chemistry and bored and predictable romance with Juliette make the show suck in the dramatic part while years. The problem is that the actors shouldn’,t mix their real lifes with the work. Never works and end ruining the plot. By other hand Bitsie Tulloch is the typical actress who is ideal for play a secondary character not a main character. Because her presence is tired for the camera. She does not want a great beauty or not even chairsma. I have Seen a lot of works of her trying like her. But was a fail. Now that Nick is with Adalind I feel things that I never thought that I could feel on Grimm. One only scene of some minutes and the sparks jump. And physically Adalind and Nick are amazing together. Their story is intense and much less cheesy, predictable and real. Is about the love and the second chances. I love Nadalind.

12. Mai says:

Ugh, why does the show play up this weird Nick and Adalind non-relationship so much now? Their dialogue and insta-relationship is so out-of-place, I actually cringe during their scenes, and end up fast-forwarding the rest of their scenes. I guess I’ll just fast-forward right away, this scene between Nick and Adalind. Seriously Grimm, stop it!

13. oh god i love it. i like them together way better then him and Juliette. Im so excited i cant wait

14. Azu says:

Yucky!! This is a no-no for me!!

15. demographically insignificant says:

Well, it’s about time they got together!

16. Alichat says:

Sigh. No. Just no. Seriously. Why must they pair him with someone? It’s not necessary. And to pair him with Adalind?……ugh. No.

17. Tracey says:

I am so excited about this episode. I have been waiting for this to finally take place. Please stop with the rape comments. She tricked him. She did not force herself on him like he did when he took away her powers. Lets not go there. I am a woman and I work with rape victims and I don’t think it’s appropriate for anyone to use that comment when describing this incident.

• NDFan says:

Really? You work with rape victims and think Adalind merely tricked Nick and thats all? Rape is not just about a person being forced and I’m sure you know that. It’s about taking away a person’s right to consent. Nick did not give consent to sex with Adalind. It’s creepy and disturbing no matter what you want to call it and a relationship between the two is just wierd. Fantasy show or not, it’s just strange to me that it’s completely glossed over.

• Nicaela says:

You are upset about a rape that neither the character or the actor himself felt was rape. However you at the same time totally ignore what he did to Adalind which was sexual assault.

• NDFan says:

Hmm… Exactly when did I ignore what Nick did to Adalind? Did I say it wasn’t an assault? I must have missed that part in my post. Considering what I just wrote, I think you can figure out where I stand with that. And I don’t care what the character or actor thinks… by definition both situations were assault and to put the two together now is disturbing. I guarantee things would be viewed very differently if it were the other way around.

• Norma says:

Thank you. What Adalind did to Nick was a complete violation. To pair them together now is just disgusting.

18. Charmed&grimmed says:

At first I’m not sold with nick and adalind together but as Time goes by it started to make sense. I miss her badass days but I understand the change she’s a mother now and I’m glad she doesn’t want to regain her powers and remain normal. I do want to see her interact and contribute because she can she have the knowledge and she’s smart. She did a lot of awful things in the past but that was all in the past and she’s change in so many ways. I’m now 100% all for her and Nick to be together. I’m excited, they’re so wrong but they’re so right. I hope they’ll be the now and the future. I love Juliette in the beginning but for some reason her character became stale as time goes by… Then she turned and enjoyed the power. I don’t hate her but I’m fine her being eve. Maybe stir some tension to Nick and Adalind play the jealousy card and so does Meisner. lol

19. lj says:

I was hoping adalind would fall for meisner and nick would go with trubel.

20. laura says:

Are there any female Writers on this show? If not please add some. Adalind raped Nick, which is why it’s look away creepy for some of us to watch. Her total domestic goddess transformation is not believable or logical. People don’t change overnight.

21. Nancy Bargardo says:

Awful—-still haven’t found a partner for Nick it isn’t Adelindu

22. piebokou says:

Yay for Nadalind <3 is it me or Adalind seems to know what is buried there in the black forest.