Pretty Little Liars Spoilers

Pretty Little Liars Finale Photos: Will the Stalker Reunite Spencer and Toby?

Every cloud has a silver lining — even when that cloud is an unidentified stalker who’s threatening to kill you and your friends on the night of your mother’s potential election to the United States Senate. (Pretty Little Liars is always so relatable, isn’t it?)

New photos from the Freeform drama’s winter finale (March 15, 8/7c) find Spencer Hastings sweating out the final hours of the election, while also facing what could be the final hours of her life. Fortunately, she has her ex-boyfriend around for comfort — and, you know, whatever else she might need.

But “Spoby” isn’t the only former flame being reignited in the finale. As TVLine previously reported, there will be major moments between Aria and Ezra, Hanna and Caleb, and Emily and Alison that will cause everyone to question whether they’ve been making the right romantic choices.

Browse the gallery of finale photos below, then drop a comment: How do you hope Season 6 ends?

1. Mr. Tran K says:

Lucy Hale went on The Late Late Show with James Corden to think that she wants PLL to end after seven seasons. If fans of the show are on her side then ask the execs at Freeform.

2. Stacey says:

I have never been a hard core shipper of any of the romantic couples on this show, so I don’t really care whom they are with. But I have to say that Ezra and Aria hospital moment was super sweet, and it was the first time in a while I really enjoyed seeing them together. Hoping for more similar scenes. Would really love to see some friendship scenes between Mona and Hanna and Toby and Emily too.

3. Nikki says:

The moments with Spencer and Toby in the last episode reminded me how much I liked them as a couple before. I actually genuinely came to like them both as individuals because of their relationship together. However I’ve really loved this arc with Caleb, he seems so sweet and well-matched with Spencer, so I don’t want it to see it revert back to Haleb and Spoby.

I don’t believe Alison has ever truly cared for Emily in a romantic way, and I find Ezria a bit leery because of the whole teacher-student thing. Basically I’m not sure I’m boarding any of the major ships anymore.

I do agree with the comment above me though that it would be nice to see some true friendship moments. Toby and Caleb making up, Toby and Emily, even Mona and Hanna.

4. lina says:

Aria is the one with a twin!anyone notice how blonde lucy hale is these days? Makes sense for aria to go back to blonde like when she was little fighting over dolls in her kitchen with her twin. Like the blonde twins in the family photo

5. riley says:

i think toby and spencer are perfect for each other they need to listen to each other and understand life together

6. Sue says:

I hate that they have all paired up with new relationships, I think Tobi and Spence , Aria and Ezra and Hanna and Calub get perfectly matched and went through so much together just to go get boring with other people. Hanna and Calub were adorably in love and why does it seem Arias so ungrateful to push Ezra asi. after everything his done or her, if there not meant Aria should be made jellous , Fitz new girlfriend was cute but dissapeared, poor guy.. And really Tobby was sweet his relationship with Spens kept her honest. Its true. Spencer should be tought to stop stealing other close ones boy friends, Hanna and Calub make a far better match Perhaps they should be put straight by someone with an intense vocab