Exclusive

NCIS Sneak Peek: McGee and Delilah's Cozy Dinner Becomes a Crime Scene

Tonight on NCIS (CBS, 8/7c), crime is whats for dinner for McGee and Delilah.

In the 299th episode of TV’s most watched (and recently renewed-times-two) drama, Gibbs’ team closes a seemingly cut-and-dry case, only to each realize, later that night, that there are problems with witness testimony.

So, for example, while DiNozzo bores a date (Fairly Legal‘s Virginia Williams) with his own revisiting of the case, McGee (played by Sean Murray) is turning his and Delilah’s dinner table into a crime scene recreation, complete with corn-on-the-cob cars. Is “work” what Delilah (Margo Harshman) expected to find on the menu? Watch the sneak peek above to find out.

Want more scoop on NCIS, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. sunshine says:

With their combined salaries they could afford a large really glam place to live, why are they in a little cramped one bedroom like a couple of Wal Mart workers?

• KeithH says:

Remember they’re set in the greater DC metro area… housing ain’t cheap.

• NCIS agents of their tenure make close to 80K. It is absurd that anyone on the team still rents, if only for the tax benefit. And everyone who works in DC isn’t required to live in DC. I can say this because I work in DC and live in Maryland, I don’t make 80K and I own a home.

2. caprigirl60 says:

I love Delilah. She’s the only interesting thing about McGee.

3. Fred says:

I thought Delilah was supposed to be intelligent.

4. Richard Martin says:

NCIS seems to be headed for the toilet. … each episode seems better than the next one!! WHAT has happened; nothing but ridiculous ‘side-plots’. And who/what is this ‘Delilah? ….. been an avid fan 10-12 years but rapidly loosing interest!

• BM says:

If you’ve been such an avid fan then how come you’re unaware of Delilah? She’s been around for some time.
      I really like her and what I like most is that she and McGee seem to have a stable relationship which they’re comfortable in and which doesn’t seem to explode any time soon. Or so I hope. It really makes for a nice change and I think McGee deserves it too.

• JacksonR says:

Considering how many shows have had Delilah in them–I doubt you are a “avid” anything–nice try…..