Fuller House Season 2

Fuller House Season 2: Michelle's Visit, Stephanie's Surprise and More Wishes

Netflix hasn’t renewed Fuller House (yet), but that isn’t stopping us from thinking about what we’d like to see in a second season.

Let’s start with the one we can all agree on: We need an Olsen twin to play Michelle in Season 2 — either one, it honestly doesn’t matter. Fuller’s first 13 episodes made way too many Michelle references for the series not to give up the goods.

I think I also speak for everyone when I say we need more D.J./Steve action. Season 1 gave us a decent taste, but if their dynamic continues to develop at this glacial pace, we’ll never get the Aladdin-themed Disney World wedding we’ve been waiting for since 1993.

Browse the rest of our wish list in the gallery below, then drop a Comet comment: What do you want to see in Season 2?

1. jenndeve says:

Yes!!!! All of this gets a giant yes. I appreciate the slow burn but…its been 20 plus years. Loved the DJ/Steve stuff and Ep 12 was my fave. We absolutely need more. More Kimmy. More Stephanie and Max. Hopes are high.

2. Eva says:

Please, no miracle baby for Steph. Way too many shows already promote the idea that this is the only way an infertile woman can find true happiness. I’d much rather see her fall in love with a great guy, have a nice (not-rushed, for a change!) romantic storyline with him and then maybe adopt somewhere down the road. She has already shown how much her heart is open to loving children that she didn’t give birth to, I’d risk a claim that that’s what the show is all about.

3. Wendy says:

If Michelle’s friends make cameos: I want to see Denise and Teddy too, even an Aaron cameo would be OK.

I also agree I want to see Gia again. I always liked her friendship with Stephanie!

I also want to see Jesse’s parents Nick and Irene IF they are still alive! After Jesse and Rebecca’s wedding viewers never saw them again.

I also want to learn if the Smash Club is still around even if Jesse doesn’t own it anymore.

I also want after seeing old clips to see DJ sing the Lollypop and Gummy bear song to baby Tommy!

4. Brittney says:

I love this show so much don’t know what I would do without it because it’s the best thing by that has happened to me B

5. Alicia Flynn says:

I waned to see u guys come back in a season 2 I waned see the little sister play in it and the big boys more

6. Jo says:

Less of Steve more Matt
    One michelle apetanse then leave them alone

7. Joe says:

I want Michelle to come back and visit

8. Asia says:

Yes!! Especially when it comes to D.J/Steve. I get why they’re dragging it out but part of me is like come on already. Surely, if this show hadn’t needed a dead husband for the premise to work Steve and D.J would have ended up together. Anyway, their off key rendition of Unchained Melody was amazing. They’re both dorks.

9. Mar says:

I think DJ should be with Matt…. Stephanie should find love
    Michelle should be in the show
    Joey needs a wife
    More about Danny ( not sure if he married Vickie)
    There also need to be store lines on Becky and Jessie twins.

10. Cmarie says:

I totally went into this wanting Steve to be the end game for DJ, but I am not a fan of the character they made him into for this season, so unless something drastically changes, I’m team Matt all the way!

11. Tricia says:

As long as we’re throwing in old guest stars to come back I want Rusty in the ring. He and Stephanie had some chemistry that needs to be revisited. And I really want to see if he went full criminal or over corrected in adulthood to become a wet blanket.

12. A fan of TV says:

Yes to LGBTQ representation (Derek should be the drama teacher at Max’s school, to be honest, or maybe even Ramona’s since she’s a budding vlogger) in SF, yes to random cameos that seem to make no sense like Macy Gray, Hunter Pence and the Chmerkovskiys, which are pulled off in their absurdity, yes to a vacation episode – but the superfan in me would rather see them go to Auckland just like Stephanie and Michelle did accidentally all those years ago. Only this time they’d stay and they could do an LOTR episode where the family ‘visits Middle Earth’ since we already know Max is a fan from the Frodo joke he makes with Kimmy. But showing off how Vegas has family-friendly entertainment and to visit Joey would work, too.
    Also hoping for a mellower Steve in s2 (which I almost hate talking about as a foregone conclusion in case the virile critics outweigh however many people watched and enjoyed), a steve who gives DJ a chance to see what she’s really missing, because right now it’s sorta no wonder she’s not feeling it. But in the back of her mind I’m sure she knows she can’t let go of Steve, either, or perhaps it would have been easier to say yes to pursuing the possibilities with Matt.

Don’t know if I need Steph to have a miracle pregnancy, fostering or adoption would be great avenues, too, since one of the most overarching themes of the whole series, one of the greatest lessons the show ever taught me, is that it isn’t necessarily blood that makes a family, its love.

And I am 100 per cent on board for adding Gia/Marla Sokoloff to the recurring cast in season 2. Maybe she can be a mom of one of Max’s school friends, and reconnect with Stephanie after falling out of touch when Gia grew older and settled down but Stephanie remained a more rebellious free spirit.

Yeah, I overthink this stuff. Not sorry.

13. Jared says:

Bring back Michelle, everyone loved her. I say bring her back who else agrees with me?

• Katie grubb says:

I agree 100%

• Jake hankins says:

To me it seemed like they were trying to guilt trip mary kate and ashley about not being on the show. Hopefully it works and they decide to come for an episode or i don’t know maybe stay for a season or so(maybe i’m pushing it but i can hope).

14. juls828 says:

I would like to see Steph eventually have step-children or adopt and also be in a good relationship but not necessarily in season 2. So far, I am not on the Steve bandwagon. I didn’t care for the way his character was written in Season 1. A person can be jealous of another guy without being so pathetic. Kimmy needs a new guy to fall in love with or at least date. She should never again contemplate reuniting with her ex. Her ex-husband cheated on her multiple times. I hope future guest stars are better than Macy Gray. Macy is most definitely not a good actress. All of the child actors on this show are great, especially the kid playing Max. The relationships between DJ, Steph, and Kimmy are really well written. Overall, I love Fuller House! Hoping for many more seasons!

15. Marie says:

I’m okay with not bringing back everyone from the original series as guest stars. In real life you don’t always keep the same friends for life. There is some potential next season for a 20th high school reunion for DJ and Kimmy, but it doesn’t make sense to bring in Michelle’s friends (as much as I love some of them as actors now) unless they are completely unrelated to her (like maybe Teddy bumps into Stephanie during a mommy/me class)
    What I NEED:
    +More episodes. 13 episodes a season is just not enough. This is the first sitcom I have liked in over 15 years, I want more of it.
    +Danny’s WIFE. Seriously 10 seconds in the first episode and absolutely no mention of her again? I need the backstory and to see her interact with everyone else.
    +To maintain the tone. The show doesn’t have to grow up, nor does it have to become more child-targeted. It’s in a sweet spot, and its great as is.

16. AprilJo says:

I just started watching Fuller House today. I’m four episodes in and I’m Absolutely loving it!

17. Mac says:

Add the rest of the family as regulars, Danny, Jesse, Joey and Beck’s need to be around all the time

18. Scott says:

I’m surprised how likable they have made Kimmy

19. renee says:

No no no more Steve. He was then and this is now. I think it’s ok to bring back alot but come on save needs to go. And bring on Matt!! Even a new guy would be good. I think save is a stage 5 clinger.

20. payton says:

I think that their should be a second season! and DJ should end up with Matt and not Steve!! Michelle should be in the show, or just come back, and Steph should find her true love and get married and have a MIRACLE BABY!!

• Atticae says:

No miracle baby for Stephanie. It’s unrealistic and incredibly insensitive to women that are infertile. I know the show is based on some far-fetched premises but it would be a much better story line for Stephanie (and the viewers) to have a family any other way than a miracle baby.

21. Wyatt says:

I think d.j should choose Matt as her boyfriend even though she already made it clear she chose neither one of them

22. Scott says:

they can recast Michelle as the Olsen twins look too weird now

23. Amaris Viera says:

I think that Michelle come to fuller house and Michelle fall in love with Matt

24. Anonymous says:

I want to see Dj and Matt get together

25. Jil230260 says:

So how do can stephinie now have a child now, and who will she marry someone when she fines out she is married?
    And how are you going to convince one of the Olsen twins to even go on the show…..

26. You know what, When I was watching “So Little Time”, It is about Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen was 14 years old and they have a role of Michelle in “Full House”.

27. Baby Medina says:

DJ should be with Steve… If they weren’t supposed to be together he wouldn’t be back… If not he should have at least been the guy who died. That way they had kids together. Matt is not the guy just like the rich kid back in the day. Stephanie should have a slow relationship with a wedding and miracle baby… Happy endings are so Happy. DJ dated too soon after the death though. Danny lasted for about 7 seasons as a single man before he did anything. I would love to see Gia, Rusty and the Smash Club… Those stories were left open. And yes let’s get some grand parent action from Jesse’s parents. Let’s get a clip of the dad with the boys like they did in one episode for the mom and girls in the original season.

28. Fernanda says:

More Fernando, he’s hot and funny

29. Nikki says:

Yes I’d love a season 2 & more if possible for fuller house!! I loved the show as a kid & love it as a adult. My kids liked the new show as well. I want to see more Dj/Matt action. I hope they can bring Michelle back for at least a couple episodes ( don’t care which twin does it)& I hope we don’t have to wait too long on a second season!! love me some Fuller house

30. Mary Kate or ashley would need to wash their hair and eat daily for a couple weeks before they they would be camera ready.

31. Allison says:

What about Dj picks Steve and Stephanie and Matt start dating

32. Jared says:

Fuller House is actually really funny once it found its groove. LOVE Jodi Sweetin! She’s the breakout to me and really surprised me. I need a second season of immediately!

33. tammy says:

Bring on season 2 please

34. Wilhelmena says:

I honestly think that they should continue making more seasons for fuller house the firest 13 episodes were great I would really like to see the Olson twins to come back to the show and act again. It’s really been good so far. I hope they continue on

35. Rebekah says:

I would love to see Michell come back! The Olson twins were great actors. A neat scene would be where Becky and the other girls go shopping and run into Michell as she is doing her job but suddenly the other twin comes out too and everyone finds out Mitchell had a twin that was put for adoption but they reunited along the way.

Please don’t let Stephanie have any kids! You see in a lot of movies of women who can’t have children suddenly have them. Women who are unable never get talked about much so this is the role where Stephanie can shine for all of those women! Possibly, she can find a guy with kids or she will adopt.

Also, DJ gets a job offer that would pay her twice as much as her job now. However, she would have to movie to another state, which is away from the family. The kids would have to move to a new school and make new friends so the decision is harder to make.

In the first episode of fuller house we saw the twins of Jesse and Rebecca. I would love to see more of them. They could be in a band like their father used to do.

I love what happened in the first season so I can’t wait to see more!

36. Nicky says:

My son watched it with me. He told me tonight that he likes Max. Max is funny. I honeslty love the show. I hope they come back with a season 2.

37. Ash says:

I think they need to keep the past in the past and move forward. Yes, we loved the old show, but they can do great things with the characters they have. Maybe so visits and cameos, but when we age our friends and tastes change and that is okay. They made Steve really weird, so I think It would look really forced and retarded to put them together. He’s a freak. Let new people come into the show so it can move forward instead of trying to recreate the past. And is the Olsen’s are too busy, have another actress be Michelle. There are lots of great ones out there.

38. Savannah says:

Ok but yall are saying that stephanie is going to be pregnant in season 2 but she clearly states that she cannot get pregnant.

39. Bob Marley says:

Tahj mowry who played Michelle’s friend & Djs old boyfriends viper and the rich guy also kimmys old boyfriend duane

40. Ali G. says:

I prefer Matt over Steve, tbh. I loved Steve in Full House, but here, he seems stalkerish and stuck in the past.

41. You know my biggest peeve about my second watch? they needed more than these hints about Michelle not being there jokes. Its like she is is completely out of the picture and has not close relationships with her sisters. For example with Stephanie’s issue, they could have say that since whe could tell DJ, she told Michelle, or have more hints that Michelle is still close to her family

42. Bella w says:

I think dj and mat should get together and michelle should come back

43. Matt says:

Didn’t Stephanie say she can’t have children????

44. Baby Medina says:

My thing is, why is it ok for a serious stereotypical Latino cheater remarry the woman he is cheating on? That accent is so fake and ignorant it kills me. How is it funny that he cheats on her all the time. So now what? He moves in? They move out? Not cool.

45. Shawn says:

I loved it happy to see Stephanie DJ Kimmy Gibbler Jessie every single one of them can’t wait till season 2

46. Jennifer says:

I want to see michelle in the second season and i hope there is a second season of the fuller house and to know what is going to DJ and steve. The other thing that i want to see what is going to happened with stephanie.

47. Karesha Icho says:

I personally could do without all the making out and sexual references. I wish there were more lessons learned and family oriented.

• courtney says:

100% agree about the sexual references. Makes it a little uncomfortable when your little sister asks what it means….

48. jin says:

No way i think dj and steve are boring. She looks better with her partner from work.

49. Chad says:

Show is awesome and genius , love Stephanie singing that’s a nice touch , all the new members of the cast are great too , love it , looking forward to season 2!

50. Really hoping that they have a season 2! I did miss Michelle, and hope that something can be worked out for a season 2 and Michelle.