Satisfaction Cancelled USA Network

Satisfaction Cancelled at USA Network

Your future needs for Satisfaction are going to have to go unsatisfied.

USA Network has cancelled the drama after two seasons, per The Hollywood Reporter.

The series, which followed Matt Passmore’s Neil as he became a male escort (and inadvertently put the fire back into his marriage), wrapped its second season in December.

Are you bummed you can’t get no Satisfaction? Sound off in the comments!

1. wrstlgirl says:

Should have cancelled this last year and kept Rush, it was better :-)

2. DebG says:

No, I’m not a bit “bummed” that the one of the new “edgier” USA shows has gone down in flames. I still miss shows like Psych. Maybe they shouldn’t have messed with a good thing.

3. johnhelvete says:

This was expected. Really liked season 1, was not as enthused about season 2, thought the writers pulled back on a few things.

4. Grace says:

I liked the first season–I didn’t even realize the second season was airing until halfway through its run. Banishing it to Friday night didn’t help!

5. I really enjoyed the first season, but the second season was a complete mess. Sad to see the characters go, but the show didn’t really have any point anymore.

• rob says:

same here!.. we thought it was a little off, could have kept with the concept that made us like the show. They could have kept everyone enemies…. I still think Stephanie Szostak is one of the most beautiful women on television!!!

6. HAP says:

Loved Matt Passmore in The Glades. Not so much here. Hope he gets a better gig soon.

7. Bill says:

I knew this one was coming- still sucks though. I really enjoyed the second season

8. JA903 says:

YES!!! Thank you.

9. Arrista Pottle says:

Loved Matt Passmore in “The Glades”….but “Satisfaction” was 1000% better!! Better scripts, better acting. And watching Matt and Stephanie Swostak on the show was totally magical! These two need to work together again.. very soon!!

10. Shanean austin says:

Didn’t even know there was a second season and it was already happened!! U didn’t see any promos!

11. Alex says:

I loved this show. Season 2 was very bold!

12. Wooster182 says:

Does that mean Ty is coming back from the Mid East again?

13. Jules says:

I couldn’t get into Satisfaction. In my opinion, Graceland and especially Covert Affairs were far better shows and I’m still pissed that they were both cancelled. I really wish they would bring back CA.

14. JThom says:

Nope, not bummed at all. Still however extremely annoyed about Graceland and Covert Affairs being cancelled though as some other people have mentioned. The shows had plots(and cliffhangers) that were interesting and were set to go on for years. I feel like the network is going to do something crazy with Mr. Robot too unfortunately. I’m shocked they haven’t done so with Royal Pains, yet but they probably are.
    Their cancellation decisions have been off-kilter(except for this one) in recent years. It’s as if they don’t want a show to survive sometimes and refuse to listen to viewers. Don’t get me started on the outdated ratings system nonsense. They need to learn from Netflix and other streaming services seriously.

• Becca R says:

Absolutely hate Graceland cancelled. Had so much more to see. There is ALWAYS something to write about for Graceland.

15. mazel tov says:

Now can we go back and finish The Glades? Not nice to leave Passmore shot and bleeding on the day of his wedding.

16. Brandi Bagby says:

Why on earth would u cancel satisfaction? Isn’t there enough series being cancelled this day in time ? Not to mention all the really good series have disappeared because of this very reason! They are being cancelled!! STOP DOING THIS ITS A HUGE MISTAKE!!! Satisfaction was a huge hit in my opinion. Not only was Niel fixing their relationship by bringing back the kinky excitement of the marriage, did it ever dawn on you it was actually helping real marriages! Why let it go now? Come on give it another go around, the show deserves it, the station deserves it, but most importantly we the people deserve it!! So don’t let us down now when you have already cancelled so many other awesome tv series! Give us another shot!!!

17. Glad Satisfaction was cancelled because it was pure garbage. I only watched the first half of the first season because Matt Passmore was in it. Hope gets another show that is decent. He should be teamed up with Kiele Sanchez again.

18. Go back and finish The Glades in the right way. That show should never have ended that way. Take a tip from the Mentalist.

19. Mark Chapman says:

Why do you cancel the good shows? Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, Nip Tuck and now Satisfaction. All USA Channel is good for any more is reruns. Hell even WWE RAW sucks.

20. Becca R says:

I abso loved Satisfaction, primarily for Matt, he is so awesome!!! Anyway, I’m extremely disappointed it was cancelled, it was really a great show. As usual though, TV people have to get rid of all the good stuff and keep the cr**.

21. tracy says:

I am very disapointed that Satisfaction was cancelled. Shows like Two Broke girls is still on the air but this one is gone. The very least the fans could get is some kind of 3rd season streaming. Way to loose viewers USA network. Note to self: Dont watch USA orginal shows as soon as you get into them the powers that be will axe them

22. Dan Mason says:

I’ll miss Stephanie Szostak. I’ll miss Stephanie Szostak. I’ll miss……I guess you get the point.

23. Jess says:

Please bring back the show! What a bummer

24. Anthony J Brooks says:

Me and my wife bummed , def didnt want the satisfaction to end

25. Anthony J Brooks says:

Me and wife bummed , we didnt want the satifaction to end

26. Amanda says:

Aaawww man…I really loved the show….

27. Hjalmer Johnson says:

I loved satisfaction was so waiting for it’s return I was hoping for a few more affairs with the main two stars or maybe the daughter so disappointed .

28. Scott says:

Not sure what they base decisions on but as a fan of Satisfaction (and I liked Rush and Covert Affairs was probably in my top 3), I’m getting fed up with becoming vested in these shoes and will think twice about even starting to watch a new show for fear it will be a waste of time and cancelled after a season or two!

29. Ronald Scipior says:

This show is great! My wife and I watched it every week. What does a person need to do to get it back?

30. Joan says:

Satisfaction.
    such a good show, great characters great acting ..why do these people always take off the shows everybody loves.. but some other shows stay on forever that are so stupid!

31. Vicki says:

Your making a BIG mistake this show was fantastic !! Please bring it back

32. George says:

Why do the great shows have to leave??
    Please come back!!!

33. Priceless says:

we got into satisfaction we loved it, it had edge. we thought it was good for couples after everyone went to bed, i hate it when something good comes only to be taken away

34. Virginia Voigtmann says:

What the heck!! Watched it every week. Was looking forward to it coming back!! We are very disappointed in this decision!!!!

35. Jill Owen says:

This is such bs. I’ve stopped watching USA because they do this to almost all their shows!! I’m tired of getting invested in their shows only to have them cancelled without even coming close to an ending! I used to love USA. Great shows with unique novel storylines but the people in charge are ruining the station’s reliability with their loyal viewers. Obviously they don’t have a clue. It’s like starting a book that has no ending, a mini series with no finale. I’m over USA. We’ll probably have robot cancelled too the way these idiots run a tv station.

36. tammy says:

I just started watching this.. watched season 1 & 2 … I LOVED IT!!!! There is nothing else like it on any of the networks .. PLease bring it back or at least gives us a plausable ending!!!!!!

• tammy says: