Pretty Little Liars Spoilers

Pretty Little Liars: Hope for 4 Fractured Couples, Plus 'Insane' Finale Scoop

With less than a month until Pretty Little Liars wraps its sixth season, Freeform is spilling some eyebrow-raising beans about the March 15 finale (8/7c).

For starters, the stalker — which is either Uber A or the secondary baddie revealed this week — gives the Liars an ultimatum: Hand over Charlotte’s killer by Veronica’s election, or I’ll kill you. (That’s not a direct quote, but you get the gist.)

As for what the show’s couples, both former and current, will be up to…

* Spencer and Toby unite to catch Sara Harvey, and their closeness causes Yvonne to wonder “where Toby’s true affections lie.”

* In other ‘shipping news, Aria “comforts [Ezra] during an emotional time and old feelings bubble to the surface.”

* Hanna and Caleb also work together, inspiring them to “reflect on what could have been.”

* And then there’s Alison, who begins to experience “strange visions” and starts to wonder if she’s going insane. Fortunately, she has Emily around to “make sure she’s OK.”

For those of you keeping score at home, that’s terrible news for the Liars as a group, but it’s great news for fans of “Ezria,” “Spoby,” “Haleb” and “Emison.”

Your hopes for the rest of Season 6? Drop ’em all in a comment below.

1. Sara says:

I’m just. I’m so, so tired. *Sighs*

2. Kyky says:

I’m tired too, Sara. Especially of people breaking up and getting back together…its been 5 years! Everyone should be set in what life they want. And I believe if you fall for someone after the first, stick with the second guy because obvi you didn’t love the first all that much to begin with. It’s called moving on, people. Geez. I want everyone to be with whomever they are with now.

• Marissa says:

I want Spaleb to stay ttogether!!!

• karen says:

I agree completely. Very few people wind up with their high school sweethearts, and, particularly with Toby and Spencer, life usually isn’t in the same place for both 5 years after graduation! Toby wants to be a small-town cop, Spencer likes DC and the big city. Incidently, I also prefer her with Caleb, and Hanna with Jordan. He’s a sweetie. I’ve always NOT liked Aria and Ezra, and “Emison” is not a thing based in reality except in some people’s imaginations. The little ‘blip’ they shared was for comfort, pure and simple, Allison has never been known to prefer girls, unless it suited her purposes!

• Nono says:

If I say what I think I would take less time to copy this. OMG all of what you said is just the truth
        Can’t really stand Ezria from the start and Spaleb would be so more plausible and coherent for the rest of the show!

3. Ashleigh says:

Still a little weirded out over spencer and Caleb. I just I don’t know, I wish Spencer would be with someone who hadn’t already been with someone she loves. Guess she likes them sloppy seconds

• Kyky says:

I’m sorry, but why say sloppy seconds? I hate that phrase so much. Sloppy means excessively casual…I wouldn’t describe his relationship with Hannah that way. And technically, he isn’t second for either for them.

• Min says:

I am SO in love with Spencer and Caleb! I loved Spoby and Haleb, but Spaleb has a whole new energy!! I love them together!!

4. Char’s doctor is the new uber A.

• Kristen says:

Agreed. I wouldn’t be surprised if his “love” for Alison is merely an obsession that drove him to kill Charlotte. Or, perhaps Charlotte and him were also in love, and the night that she ran out of the house she spoke with him and asked her to meet him. Told him that she was going to tell Alison everything, he got upset, and killed her. Who knows what twist they will take, but he totally fits.

5. Yasmin says:

The whole Spaleb idea is just WRONG! Its obvious that Hannah still have feelings for Caleb. As for Aria and Ezra (my fav couple) there is also some type of chemistry between those two and you can tell when they are together.
    #PPLLOVER

6. This show is so so sad now. Especially the way they’ve neutered Emily and made her the primary punching bag of Uber A in season 6B. I can’t stand it anymore.

7. Jessica says:

I don’t want spencer and caleb together it’s weird and awkward. And it’s obvious that Hannah still has feelings for him I’m pretty sure he do to. Same thing with Spencer and Toby.

8. This isn’t high school…. MOVE on with the couples already. Hanna is engaged to Jordan now… and she’s mooning over Caleb? Grow up. I have no problem with Spaleb, they have a history (during the 5 years), it’s not like they just now “hooked up”. And Toby seems happy with Yvonne. So many fans just disregard the feelings of the current significant others….are they just supposed to disappear so we can re-live the “glory days” of high school romances?Let it go…… SMH.

9. Katie Bryan says:

I need Emison to get together already

10. I think the likely couple that I can see will get back together is Ezria, their story line is the least complicated and everything seems to be align for a reunion. The most important thing is that they are even more compatible now than ever.

As for Haleb, I like then but I find myself liking Spaleb as much, Spencer and Caleb have a lot of chemistry together. When it come down to it the situation is quite awkward for Haleb and Spoby to be back together. Imagine a get together with them in the future!

Emison is quite intriguing, in all honesty I don’t think Alison is into girls, with Emily being the exception! I think one of the producer has said that not all the couple will get their happy endings but who knows by the end they may all be back together. But if only some can make it, I am willing to bet that Ezria, PLL’s original couple, is endgame.

• JMR says:

Ya no offense but the immoral, unethically and while he was her teacher criminal. Based on lies about a book. I don’t care what u wrap it in a put a pretty bow on it. It’s still wrong, not that I don’t agree w/u about them getting back together. And again no offense really I respect ur opinion. This is just mine.

11. KC says:

They need to wrap this show up already. It has been far too long to be dragging viewers through more cheesy suspense and amateur line up of relationships. The producers have milked this show enough. Time to move on.

12. immeam says:

I will be glad if Spoby and Ezria got together…for the others..somewhere along the line Haleb has lost my vote…and i always shipped Pailey..If they make Allison the 2nd baddie i wont mind..

13. Niko Melendez says:

So what are you guys basically saying no chance for Haleb to get back together?
    Don’t get me wrong I like my boy Caleb with Spencer because they compliment each other in a corckey nerdy type of way. But it just wouldn’t feel right if Caleb & Hanna didn’t end up together at the end of the series. #HalebIsEndGame

• Kyky says:

Why wouldn’t it be right? What people fail to understand is that people come into your life for a reason, but they don’t have to stay. And yes, they had a good thing. It was truly something back in high school, but people change. And feel like the life Hannah has and is working toward, Caleb doesn’t fit. And that’s ok. Maybe they don’t need to be “together”. Friends is just as good to. Spencer fits him more to me, now because she is simple. Hannah and Caleb had that opposites attract, together they created a balance. With Spencer, their similarities compliment and he is good for Spencer with the way she beats her self up emotionally and always feels like everything falls on her. Jeez I hate long comments, but just thought I’d share. Oh, and no one thinks there isn’t hope, the thing is the ending it go anyway.

14. Marie East says:

How can Emison happen if Allison is married? I hope that they would just comfort each other. I want Paily to happen, not Emison.

15. Amber says:

I think the new A is Allison. She finally got tired of her sister/brother/whatever getting all the attention, so she killed her. Or had someone kill her…….

16. Jill says:

HALEB & SPOBY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! LOL

17. Amber says:

Seriously what is hanna doing? Like I’m sorry but she’s engaged now and supposedly meant to be in love with Jordan (who seems like a really decent guy) and yet she’s pining over Caleb when he’s moved on. Like, it took me a while to get used to spaleb but I actually like them as a couple now. If the writers actually put Haleb back together it will be so awkward and odd. Haleb were a cute couple, as were spoby but jeez people move on now it’s five years later.

• Kyky says:

That’s what I’m saying. Everyone needs to look forward, not back. I love Spaleb. They are like all I have in PLL in the love category.

18. Georgia says:

Sadly, I don’t believe that all the original couples will get back together. I think that maybe hanna and caleb may kiss which will obviously cause drama between Hanna and Jordan & Spencer and Caleb, but I don’t think that Haleb (hanna and caleb) will end up together. Even though it is rather obvious that Hanna and Caleb still have slight feelings for each other, I think that Hanna will stay with Jordan. Caleb and Spencer (Spaleb) is one of the most confusing couples, as it is hard to decide whether they will stay together or break up as they have only been dating for a little while. In my opinion I think that they will either split or get engaged, either one will be major to the shows storyline. Spoby (Spencer and Toby), much to my disliking is probably not going to happen in the next season. Toby found love in Yvonne and although I want Spoby to still get back together I believe that Spencer will see that Toby is happy and move on from him, and either stay or leave Caleb. Emison is almost defiantly not going to happen, as Allison is married, but I do believe that Emily will find love somewhere throughout the 7th season. Finally Ezria (Ezra and Aria) my personal favourite couple. I do have a strong feeling that they will get back together, but it could be possible for Ezra or Aria to find someone else. I do believe that Ezra and Aria still do love each other but it will be a definite challenge if they do get back together. Overall its PLL so anything can happen, even if we do or don’t want it to. Sorry that it is a really long comment, but there are a lot of couples.