Exclusive

The Originals Video: Davina's Plan to Resurrect Kol Faces Another Setback

“Bring my boyfriend back from the dead” is dropping a few notches on Davina’s to-do list.

TVLine has an exclusive sneak peek of Friday’s Originals (CW, 9/8c) in which Marcel approaches the city’s former regent with a desperate plea.

“We need to talk priorities,” he tells her. “Kol has been dead, he can stay dead a little while longer. But my life could end at any minute.”

Though Marcel promises he’ll help save Davina’s “pain-in-the-ass boyfriend” once they’ve squared things with Aya and the Strix, I can’t say I’m too confident he’ll go through with it. Kol hasn’t had the best luck on this show. (He is dead, after all.)

Hit PLAY on the preview clip above, then drop a comment with your thoughts on Season 3 below.

1. tayslick says:

here we go again,

2. pebbles51 says:

Does Davina still have Esther’s grimoire? They cut that guys hands off for trying to steal it, why let Davina keep it? It should be Freya’s.

3. Joshua Rosza says:

Little D is the only girl on the show who hasn’t got the D yet. Just bring her bf back and let her be happy.

4. Dominique says:

why is it so hard for the writers to let kol be an actual part of this show? just promote nate buzz to regular already and be done with it. there are few people who don’t like kol.

5. Liza says:

Kol is an “original” after all, so just bring him back for heaven’s sake. I hated him on TVD at first and was glad when they killed him off, but he grew on me and there is definitely a place for him on this show.

6. Jess says:

I actually enjoy the Kol/Davina dynamic, so I’m interested in what happens tonight. Plus, Aurora is trying to kill the OGs and I’m intrigued by how they’re going to escape that mess. There seems to be some more Campire nonsense to sit through, but whatever. As long as it doesn’t eat the whole episode like it has lately, I’ll deal.

7. zed says:

They should have brought Kol back already- before mid-season finale! Just bring him back even if he opens the doors of Hell when he comes through- lol

8. Valerie Mendez says:

Tonight’s episode Heart Shaped Box is going to be off the chain. I don’t like the fact Cami is a vampire, I don’t see her lasting too much longer. And please get rid of Josh. I want sometime Klaus and Elijah be able to practice magic, like the heterics on TVD.