Walking Dead Ratings Season 6

Ratings: Walking Dead Returns Down a Few Eyeballs vs. Fall Finale

AMC’s The Walking Dead resumed Season 6 with 13.7 million total viewers and a 6.8 demo rating, easily and expectedly dominating Sunday night yet down a smidgen from its fall finale (which did 14 mil/7.0).

The exemplary episode was down 12 and 15 percent from its year-ago midseason opener, yet up a tick from its Season 6 average.

TVLine readers gave the eventful hour an average grade of “A.”

1. wrstlgirl says:

I’ve watched it four times now and still can’t manage to delete it from my DVR. It’s that good!!

2. Steven says:

I can’t handle all these eye puns!

3. Mr. Tran K says:

Don’t know whether TWD will end after seven seasons or go beyond a Season 8.

4. KLS says:

One of the many things I love about TWD is how different groups of characters react together and by themselves under extreme circumstances. The dynamics of every splinter group before and after an extreme event is fascinating. Who fights? Who helps whom? Who overcomes their fear? Who doesn’t? I was surprised that the woman in charge of the pantry/armory went out to fight this time, and then was surprised again at how the big guy from Alexandria who helped Rick bolster the wall hid out in the church and didn’t.

5. Jaime Ezequiel says:

Ratings is a crappy system builted in the early 50’s. They are responsible for many great shows to end. People this day can tune in at the hours that the channels want us. We have to work, attend family, do business, social life, etc. They should invent a new system so our beloved shows dont have to get cancelled by a crappy system.

6. chadcronin says:

People should have known it was out as they advertised the date well. Maybe they didn’t know so many deaths would happen. I loved the episode. Ready for Jeffrey Dean Morgan to show up!

7. Linda Estes says:

I absolutely Loved it. This season six was fantastic I can’t wait until next Sunday. Keep up the good work AMC

8. anna says:

Hello it was Valentines day also-I thought it was the best ever!!!!!

9. The Squatch says:

Well, since it was Valentine’s Day I figure a lot of people were probably busy going to check out that new romantic comedy called Deadpool…

10. Tina says:

I think this was one of the best episodes of The Walking Dead! Heart stopping! I am so looking forward to this second half of the season! Love this show! Keep up the great work Walking Dead!