Exclusive

Rizzoli & Isles Sneak Peek: Three Rizzolis Fret Over Isles' Fate

This Tuesday at 9/8c, TNT’s Rizzoli & Isles resumes what is now its penultimate season with not one but two episodes — starting with much concern over abducted Maura’s fate.

In the opening hour, nothing will stand in the way of Jane (played by Angie Harmon) and the team bringing home Maura (Sasha Alexander), who was kidnapped in the midseason finale. But first, they need something close to a clue to go on, and as seen in the sneak peek above, fortune has yet to shine on the BPD. Which of the Rizzolis finds themselves somewhat caught off guard by their overwhelming concern for Maura? Press play above to find out.

Meanwhile, Maura discovers a conspiracy that is much bigger than just her kidnapping, seeing as Jane is its ultimate target!

Want more scoop on Rizzoli, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. Rachel says:

Super pissed its on same time as Chicago Med

2. Carol C says:

V happy to see R & I back!

3. JosiahBartlet4President says:

Hoping this show gets better. This season has been underwhelming.

4. Laura C says:

I love R&I, been watching since the beginning. I will miss ALL the cast. TNT sucks for dropping this great show,

5. why are you going to cancel show is great why is it when show is soon good they cancel

6. KLS says:

Jane has sisters? (Spoken by Isles when captured and asked why if he was going after Jane, why he took her and not one of her sisters). huh?

I also didn’t how Jane figured out by looking at the balloons in the Dr.’s desk that he was the guy. Was it something from the previous episode? It’s been so long since the last one and they didn’t repeat it before the premiere (or did I miss it) that I forgot about a lot of what happened before.

• sara says:

“Jane has sisters” this confused me too! I just did a search for it and found this comment. Wonder if that is going to amount to something later in the show.

• yasmin says:

The girl who was murdered ( with the butterfly tattoo ) swallowed balloons with drugs in the same balloons in his death but the balloons had been cut open so they leaked and she over dosed without realising . I saè the sister thing I’m confused

7. Chris says:

The rumour is the show is netting canceled because Angie and Maura no longer get along. Whatever the case, love this show! Hope neither are killed off. Would love to see some tv movie specials in the future with them.

8. Suzanne Weaver says:

I love the show Rizzoli & Aisles & don’t want them to end the show!!! Why are they ending the show?

9. Marie Spenik says:

I love the program I will miss it big time

Angie and Sash a were great actually the whole cast was great