Exclusive

Gravity Falls Finale Video: Say Goodbye to All 7 of Alex Hirsch's Characters

Monday’s Gravity Falls finale (Disney XD, 7/6c) will give fans of the cult hit one last chance to say goodbye to its colorful assortment of madcap weirdos — many of them voiced by series creator Alex Hirsch.

To help you emotionally prepare for the big finale, TVLine has an exclusive behind-the-scenes video of Hirsch slipping into seven different characters, including Dippy Fresh (ugh…), Bill and, of course, Grunkle Stan.

Speaking at a press conference last week, Hirsch conceded that it’s “not inconceivable that one day we may return to this world” after the finale. “With a little bit of time away from it, it’s possible there might be a special or something.” (To be clear, nothing is currently in the works.)

Hit PLAY on the video above, then drop a comment below: Which of Hirsch’s characters is your favorite? Least favorite? And how are you coping in your farewell to the Falls?

1. David4 says:

If you have never seen this show it is one of the most wonderful shows ever. The voice acting is amazing, the animation is beautiful and the storylines have heart and wackiness.

2. Nancy says:

Our little family is very sad to see the finale of our favorite “Gravity Falls” come to an end. We will be watching with a heavy heart.
    It’s impossible to thank Gravity Falls for all of our families now favorite quotes that have come from the show. We have fallen in love with some of the best tv characters of all time!
    Please consider a special in the future, this can’t be the end…

Thank you!

• Mista C says:

THIS! I cannot even begin to tell you how much my daughter and I quote GF. If we’re getting ready to go somewhere in a hurry. “To my Grandma’s backyarrrrrd!”

3. I am not ready to say goodbye. Definitely one of the best shows in recent memory.

4. Damon LeBrun says:

I am very sad that gravity falls just ended and I wish it never did and my 👪 watched the last episode with me. It was my favorite series and always will be my favorite TV series.

5. Hdbdvdvd says:

Why did Alix stop the show?

• Crystal says:

It was really suppose to last one summer and he didn’t want the show to keep running until the show ran out of juice,like how most shows like this just end up dying down.

• Fuzzlebunny says:

I agree I don’t like that the show is ending I love this show I even tested up at the end of the last episode but it’s one summer it’s kind of cool how Alex is leaving us with mysterys, if it was a continuous show it would at some time not be as good of a show anymore.

I’m just here to help

6. Mason says:

Alex tell us dippers name and 2 you have to make a new season where they are in their awkward school year adventures in their teens and show how they change looks in the years and what about dipcifica aka dipper and Pacifica dating please the last episode got me in the feelings thinking about how big gravity falls was in my life

7. Izabella says:

PLEASE DONT END IT I LOVE GRAVITY FALLS!!!!PLEASE😭😭😭😭

8. Izabella says:

Please….gravity falls means everything to me….I’m so sad to see it come to a end…I’m really sad.please make more!😭😭😭😭WE WILL MISS GRAVITY FALLS AND HOPE FOR IT TO COME BACK

9. Jacob Hoskins says:

What is your biggest thought on bringing gravity falls back. I was thinking have dipper and great uncle ford split from the family and go set of to find new things to discover. After some episodes, the other half of the family gets into trouble with a left behind creature that soon takes over gravity fall in its own matter. Plz don’t take away the show, it inspires me and the storyline is amazing.

10. Jacob Hoskins says:

Gravity falls is soooooo much to me. I love all the episodes and more😭😭😭😭

11. David4 says:

The ending was great and the letter “See you next summer” I think was a hint. The chapter is over but in cartoon land you can do anything.

12. A fan says:

Gravity Falls finale had one particular Castle moment when Bill Cipher played the piano and sang. A creepy reunion song from Castle Season 6.

13. Dylan says:

Make A gravity falls season 3 please

14. Brigid says:

My favorite character was…all of them! How can I pick just one when they were all magical. What a great ending that left it open for some adventures in the future. I think I’ll miss it more than my 6 year old. LOL Thank you Alex Hirsch for the most amazing cartoon I’ve ever watched!!!!!

15. Asia cooper says:

Dipper was always s my favorite . he remindes me of myself , a nerdy kid who wants to uncover the secrets of life. I’m gonna miss this series hope he creates another one soon ~

16. Fuzzlebunny says:

Even though it is never going to happen I was hoping for pinecest

17. Annoyinganimal says:

I love this show!!Gravity Falls is amazing and I was super mad when the season final came😡!!But I did love the show!😀So I hope you continue the show!!😄😄😄😂😂😂🐶🐶🐶🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻😎😎😎Gravity Falls rocks