Gilmore Girls Paris Doyle

Gilmore Girls Revival: Paris and Doyle Reunite in Latest On-Set Photo

While you were busy freaking out over the impending return of Rory’s three exes, Gilmore Girls‘ No. 1 power couple reunited on the set of Netflix’s revival.

Danny Strong — who will be back as Doyle in the four-episode continuation — shared a photo on Twitter Thursday of him and onscreen other half Liza Weil (aka Doyle’s longtime love, Paris).

Gilmore Girls‘ initial seven-season run ended with Doyle promising to follow Paris wherever her career took her, and we’re optimistic that this photo means the relationship is still going strong.

Scroll down to see the nostalgia-filled snapshot, then hit the comments with your thoughts!

1. Tee says:

She looks a bit too hip for Doyle with Bonnie’s haircut, but I love them.

2. Yay! I love Doyle (and Danny!).

3. Frank says:

Paris was always one of my favorite GG characters. Paris and Dole together was magic, the ultimate perfect quirky couple. So glad to see them back.

4. Spignejr says:

Damn I was hoping they would give her extensions so she would look more Paris!

5. Chris says:

I thought Luke and Lorelai were the No. 1 power couple on “Gilmore Girls”!

6. Chadwik3 says:

did anyone else think about the irony that Liza is an attorney on HTGAWM as Bonnie; but since she is returning as Paris, she will be a doctor or surgeon. Hahah her two choices in the series finale and Liza will get to do both.

7. Fernanda says:

Even if he is a busy showrunner and screenwriter now, Danny Strong has time for his acting career and reunites with his former co stars and bosses. You’re a great person Mr Empire

8. Liz says:

I’m so excited about these episodes! Although, I have to say it (rewetting the series for the 4th time via Netflix), it looks like Terrance finally lost the battle and Paris got her page boy hair cut. I can’t wait to see more!