Walking Dead Negan Video

The Walking Dead Midseason Premiere Video: Watch the First 4 Hectic Minutes

We still don’t know much about The Walking Dead‘s new big bad Negan (played by The Good Wife‘s Jeffrey Dean Morgan), but one thing is already crystal clear: He’s not big on sharing.

AMC on Wednesday released the first four minutes of Sunday’s midseason premiere (9/8c), which finds Daryl, Sasha and Abraham encountering a few of Negan’s cronies at a checkpoint, where they’re not-so-politely asked to hand over their weapons.

“Your property now belongs to Negan,” they’re told. “If you can get your hands on a tanker, you’re people our person wants to know.” Their new friend also has this pearl of wisdom to share: “If you have to eat s–t, it’s best not to nibble. Bite, chew, swallow, repeat.” (Copy that!)

Hit PLAY on the video below, then drop a comment: What are your hopes for the rest of Season 6?

1. Melody says:

I’m calling it now…Abraham dies. I also think Glen will survive. They will not go the comic book route with him.

• wrstlgirl says:

LOL, this comment looks familiar. You may be “calling it now” but you don’t have a monopoly on that. Many of us are thinking and have been thinking the same thing for awhile now.

• Z says:

I still think that iconic moment wont actually show up till next season.. Negan probably wont even appear till the finale.

2. wrstlgirl says:

I’m definitely worried about Abraham in these back 8 episodes but also Sasha, I see her as expendable. Not worried for Daryl…..yet. I think it would be funny as hell if they take these guys back to Alexandria, find it overrun and they get munched.

3. wrstlgirl says:

Oh and of course Abraham has to say “who’s Negan”, LOL!! I still laugh every time I think about his “who’s Deanna” when they first got to Alexandria.

4. N says:

My gut says that just when it looks like Negan is about to off Glenn, Daryl will intervene forcing Negan to kill him instead and sending Norman Reedus off to his new motorcycle series on AMC.

5. Phoenix5634 says:

I hope Daryl overpowers the guy with him behind the truck, and comes out with that rocket launcher they found, blows the bikers up lol. In time to save Abraham I hope..

6. Phoenix5634 says:

They should mount a big fog horn off the side of a cliff, Walkers would go off like Lemmings lol

• Phoenix5634 says:

Lol take the landing gear off a helicopter so the blades are like at head height, and put a fog horn inside. Or put the horn on top a big wood chipper.

I think it’d funny if an alligator killed a Walker lol. Or even some random zoo animal that escaped, like rhino or a hippo haha, or something lol that’d be priceless. People could even be using those types of animals for protection. It’d be great lol.