Mozart in the Jungle Renewed

Mozart In The Jungle Renewed for Season 3 at Amazon

Just weeks after its surprise Golden Globe mini-sweep, Mozart In The Jungle has been renewed for a third season at Amazon, per Deadline.

The show’s 10-episode second season was released on Dec. 30.

Last month at the Globes, Mozart took home statues for best comedy series and best actor in a comedy or musical for leading man Gael Garcia Bernal.

Production on Season 3 begins this summer.

1. BonnieW says:

So happy. I’ve binged watched both seasons twice.

2. Yes! Absolutely love this show.

3. Alyona says:

I was a bit hesitant about watching this show but once I started I couldnt looked away! I so wish there was more than just 2 seasons! Very happy we will see a third one =)

4. jill says:

Great news!

5. Anna says:

YES! This is amazing! I really love this show, Gael is so freaking charming! The Globe wins really gave me hope that this was gonna happen, but you never know, so… yay!

6. HAP says:

Wonderful fun. There is no show on TV anything like it. And I hope people appreciate the number of towering figures in classical music that have appeared on the show.

Oh, and I absolutely love Lola Kirke and her lisp.

7. Charles Holdaway says:

How can something this good be hidden on such a young format, Amazon TV? I’m now watching the first two seasons for the 2nd time, and I almost never do that. This is classically good TV, whether you know or like classical music, or not. Hope this show has a long run.