Fuller House Full-Length Trailer Reunites DJ and Steve on Netflix

No, you didn’t hit your head and wake up in 1995. You really are looking at DJ Tanner Fuller and Steve Hale, canoodling in the Tanner family kitchen.

Following up on this morning’s sneak peak at Fuller House‘s official trailer, Netflix has released the full-length version, revealing more of what we can expect when the Full House revival premieres on Feb. 26. (Also, feel free to submit your theories about Steve’s high-school wig, which makes its appearance at the 1:25 mark.)

Hit PLAY on the full-length trailer above, then drop a comment with your thoughts below.

1. Jared says:

February 26th can’t come soon enough!

2. worried that they are trying to hard with all of the catchphrases and 90’s references.

• Wayne says:

I see what you mean but it is just a trailer. Each character said their catchphrase once (Kimmy, Jesse/Stephanie, and Joey) and the 90s thing seems to be contained to the Kimmy dance scene. I may have missed something cos I was so excited watching but I don’t think we need worry yet. I’ll reserve judgement fully until like 3/4 episodes in. Sometimes it takes a show time to find its footing. But the trailer is just meant to get us excited. And I am! The Ellen trailer felt incomplete somehow so I was really glad to see this. I’ve already watched twice.

• Joe says:

Oh pleeeeaaassee…

Was that a Full House line? It seems like it would be.

I hated Full House. Sorry.

3. Kim R says:

Heartwarming. :)

4. Jenn says:

That looks . . . terrible. Too bad, because it could have been really cute. Let’s hope it’s just the trailer that is bad

5. Chad says:

Wow. This looks like a total piece of crap.

6. Tee says:

Jimmie Gibler in the house acting like a spaz every episode is going to get old quick! There’s a reason why, back in the day, all of the adults groaned whenever she came by the house. They already have a comedian in the family, they don’t need an additional screwball too. And WTF with Stephanie’s boobs?!

7. Diz says:

It looks awesome! I hope Kimmy has toned down because she was already getting annoying in the trailer.

8. Joanna says:

I can’t stop smiling!!!

9. Scott says:

I’m surprised to see DJ & Steve so friendly since DJ is supposed to have just lost her husband

• Stacy says:

“Just lost” could easily equal six months or so, and it’s not like they’re sleeping together! She moved back home and connected with what she probably considers an old friend at this point.

10. Annie says:

I like it. Made me smile.

11. Claire says:

It was cheesy but Full House was ALWAYS cheesy. I wasn’t bothered by the catch phrases, though. If they moved out of that house years ago and are just coming back, I feel like sharing those memories with each other is something most families would do.

We’ll have to see how much they use them. I intend to watch at least a few episodes.

12. Michelle Scott says:

Omg I’m so excited I grew up with this show thank you so much for bringing it back!!!!

13. Mark says:

Can. NOT. Wait!

14. nickchoo says:

I love the show and can’t wait for it either! The only thing about the catchphrases is that in the original show, most of the catchphrases weren’t being used past season 5. Steph’s “How rude!” and Michelle’s “You got it dude” weren’t heard on the show beyond that year, if I’m not wrong. Though Michelle picked up “Duh!” and “oh puh-leeze!” from Stephanie. :)

15. and where’s the olsen twins????

16. sarah t says:

Really looking forward to this. I think all of the catchphrases in the trailer are meant to evoke a sense of nostalgia. I’m guessing they won’t be used much past the first episode (though DJ’s kids might come up with their own). Also, I wonder if Nicki and Alex are the same Nicki and Alex from the original show or just two good looking twins they picked for the new show to play Becky and Jessie’s kids.

17. Beth says:

WOW!! This looks really good!!

18. Jared says:

I am Soooo Ready for this! I honestly can’t wait for February 26th.

19. Kim says:

Omg those trailers are epic!!!!! I cannot wait until the 26th!!!!!

20. Tony says:

If the show goes smoothly beyond one season, I would love for them to have fun with the cameos. Obviously a Michelle appearance (by whichever Olsen twin) would be welcomed. How about Blake McIver as Derek singing his precocious and obnoxious version of Yankee Doodle? What the heck happened to Vicki? Or how about a TGIF reunion with Jaleel White reprising his role as Urkel. Wasn’t he Stephenie’s friend or something like that?

21. Melissa says:

I can’t wait I feel like a kid again😊

22. emani says:

Can you please get the show out
    quicklyer

23. Paul says:

I watched the original show and I can’t wait to watch fuller house.
    All the girls look beautiful. I always loved Stephanie.

24. Sarah says:

WOW! I just now realized that those two young men are Nikki and Alex! They certainly have changed-and their parents haven’t changed at all-amazing!