Exclusive
Chicago PD/SVU Crossover

Chicago P.D./SVU Crossover Sneak Peek: Lindsay Wants to Be Yates' Bait

Murderer Yates is once again rattling Chicago P.D.‘s nerves in Wednesday’s crossover with Law & Order: SVU.

As previewed in this exclusive video, the hunt for the escaped criminal (returning guest star Dallas Roberts) extends to the Windy City, but Det. Lindsay — who lost pal/colleague Nadia to the killer — might not even get to serve on the case if Voight has his way.

“He’s using me to get under your skin. It’s working,” she announces after her boss benches her, adding, “If I’m bait, let me be bait.”

Press PLAY below to watch the sneak peek — and to find out who else is back to cause trouble for Lindsay! — then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. wrstlgirl says:

I’ll watch P.D. like I normally do. I can’t stand Olivia Benson.

2. Jeff says:

I’m tired of these L&O:SVU crossovers with the Chicago franchise. I don’t watch any of the Chicago shows!

• Daisy says:

I agree about the crossovers w/ L&O but I’m the exact opposite. I gave up on all of the L&O’s years ago. I love all of the Chicago shows, however.

• Marci says:

I don’t watch any of the Chicago shows either, and my TV schedule is too crowded to be forced into watching a show that’s not on my schedule, so I’ll be skipping this week’s SVU.

3. Judith says:

I like Bush in the role, but why is her voice always so hoarse? Sometimes it’s hard to understand her. Is she allergic to Chicago?

4. SuzieR says:

Stop with the crossovers already! Between the three Chicago shows, and between Chicago and SVU. They’re terrible – reduces the quality of each of the shows for those episodes.

5. Daw snow says:

I like the crossovers. But agree that they should stop crossing over with law and order SVU so much. All the Chicago crossovers makes sense because all the shows take place in one city. Of course all those characters would run into each other from time to time.