Exclusive

Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Will the New 'A' Break Up Hanna and Jordan?

If you already think Hanna’s fiancé Jordan is a perfect human, this exclusive clip from Tuesday’s Pretty Little Liars (Freeform, 8/7c) isn’t going to change your mind.

It will, however, make you question how much longer their engagement can possibly last now that there’s a new “A” in town. The video finds Hanna receiving an emoji-laden threat from the show’s new über bad, demanding that she hand over the security camera footage — or risk losing Jordan forever.

Of course, this begs a pretty crucial question: What dirt does this new “A” have on Hanna that could convince Jordan — who has stood by his fiancée every step of the way, even when she risked going to jail by erasing incriminating footage — to call off their wedding?

The plot has never been thicker, my friends.

Hit PLAY on the preview clip above, then drop a comment with your thoughts on the romances of Rosewood: Are you worried about Hanna and Jordan? Do you support Spencer and Caleb?

1. Scott21 says:

He is sooooo hot

2. Gina says:

I sure hope they break up! I want her back with Caleb. :( I’m so mad at the writers for breaking up every significant couple on the show! It’s boring now. And spencer and Caleb!?!? Yuck!

3. Tommy says:

I’m kinda torn. Yeah I miss Hanna and Caleb but I really like the possibility of Caleb and Spencer. Also Jordan is smoking and could def get it.

4. Anonimo says:

I hope that Hanna and Jordan stay together, I mean, I love Haleb but she is so happy now and Caleb is so happy with Spencer so… As fans I think we have to wish them the best.

5. Jill says:

I am a huge fan of #Haleb & #spoby so there is no changing how I feel about that =)

6. abz says:

He’s so damn gorgeous. And he’s kind too. I don’t want Hanna to leave him. Sometimes I hate how shows starting out in high school shows try to make these relationships last. It’s been a 5 year jump. Hanna doesn’t need to be with Caleb. Spencer doesn’t need to be with Toby. Aria doesn’t need to be with Ezra (frankly I’m still not crazy over that relationship. It’s just like with Gilmore Girls revival. It’ll be 8 years into the future for that show. Why all these debates over whether she should be with Jess, Logan or Dean? Uh, how about none of them.

On a side note, just finishing the last episode. These girls are still more stupid than ever. Getting really annoyed with how quick they jump to conclusions. One minute they’re convinced that it’s Sara who is A 2.0. Then Aria hears one message from her dad with no context and then right away “Em, I think my dad’s involved in Charlotte’s murder” (rolls eyes). I don’t know why I keep watching sometimes. This show was never intelligent to begin and obviously I know that, but come on. You have these girls go through years of torture and then do a 5 year time-jump and they’re still acting like a bunch of teenagers who’ve learned nothing thinking they can play detective.
    Meh at least Jordan is great to look at.

7. Hadeeee says:

I’m not really sure why I continue to watch if im not very happy with the show right now. 5 years later and its still the same old same old and now I dont even like the couples. I may just go on hiatus from watching until something new or interesting happens.

8. Fangirl1989 says:

I actually like the new romances cause eventually everyone has to break up there going to do something wrong it’s not always going to be rainbows and lollipops I think they will break up cause they are some dumb they should of went to the police in the first place.Another thing is why don’t they ever reply to the messages when Charlotte was A but now they all of a sudden decide to now WTF this show is awesome but it is kinda annoying like when they first got the texts go to the police man they are so dumb and when they were in that doll house they didn’t even look scared I would’ve been screaming help,also how could you go to sleep when the person could easily come in your room.Lastly how could that camera thing turn the power off like as if that thing they made could do that. Love the new Spaleb romance but I think Toby still has feelings for spencer and Hannah and Jordan will break up for sure knowing Hannah

9. Wendy says:

I quite like Caleb with Spencer they are suited x If Jordan and Hanna do split I hope that doesn’t mean she goes rushing back to Caleb like a school girl x She is supposed to have grown up and moved on x

10. John says:

I don’t care if Jordan is hot but the chemistry and history that Hanna and Caleb have is unforgettable…I want Hanna to break up with Jordan and punch the hell out of Spencer by crying out she still loves Caleb and want him back!!!

11. Samantha says:

I wish the Caleb could just say to Spencer that she was just a one time mistake. Then he can tell Hanna that he still loves her and question her if she still loves him…I want to see Hanna to breakup with Jordan by kissing Caleb and saying yes! there is no one who can take your place, Caleb. Its just a fiasco watching Hanna and Caleb in there own separate lives. I want them back together.

12. monika says:

Spencer and Caleb !! Realllyyy bad idea.. Toby is perfect for her and Caleb for Hannah.. Toby , Caleb and Ezra risked their lives for the girls.. This is what is true love … Isn’t it?

13. Hanna and Jordan are so cute together.

14. TheBeast says:

Omg I love love LOVE Jordan. He’s so hot and attractive and smart and caring. He’s the dream guy that everyone wants to have so I kindof hope that they last. I have to agree with a lot of fans that Spencer and Caleb seem a little odd, and also, Caleb is a professional with computers so the whole “working for Veronica’s senator campaign” angle doesn’t really work. I miss Toby and Spencer who were the ultimate sleuthing dream team, Caleb just doesn’t seem to have the same spark with Spencer as Toby did. Also, its funny how Toby chose a girl who’s so similar to Spencer to want to get engaged to (smart, confident, in politics). Don’t get me wrong, Ivanne seems like a nice girl, but she doesn’t compliment Toby like Spencer does. I do like Liam and Aria but I do think that the writers will eventually break everyone up and put them back together with their highschool sweethearts which is completely unrealistic. I’m not sure why Liam and Aria have to sneak around at work but it seems like Aria likes that kindof of relationship because of what happened with Ezra in the past. However, I feel like they’ve repeated a lot of stuff from the past like jumping to conclusions at every turn and its kindof irritating. Like, they’ve already second guessed characters who they thought were ‘A’ in the past to be Charlotte’s murderer (like Ezra, and Byron). I’ll still watch but I’m getting tired of the repetitive loop and I think others will too. THINK OF SOMETHING ORIGINAL.

15. kk says:

I hate the Caleb Spencer romance, it defies so many dating codes and its just kind of gross, There’s stall a lot of tension between Toby and Spence they could act on or if they want someone new for Spence i always thought her and Andrew would make the next cutest thing.

16. Angie37 says:

I’ll start with: Jordan is great. He is a man who succeeded in life already, gorgeous looking, nice, obviously loves Hanna and would be a great husband. But they just don’t fit. No matter from what side I imagine them being together, there is always Caleb. He pushed in between them. That’s why I know they are meant. It was a huge surprise when Spencer and Caleb began their relationship. She was with Toby for so long and they fit, but even if they are split up, Caleb is not for her. That 5 years forward was a cold shock and showed how every character transformed. But Haleb was the only couple I thought would stick together. I wasn’t worried when Jordan came into her life, cause I felt they would end up together either way. But Spencer lowered the chances. She is one of the Great four and that makes a threesome from her, Caleb and Hanna. I was really afraid Haleb won’t happen again and almost gave up on the show! But that kiss in Hush, Hush Sweet Liars assured me Haleb is not over. And I hope everyone that has an impact on that decision understands that by destroying Haleb, he destroys PLL. That couple have become such a big part of overall PLL, its end would be a mayor mistake. It would be like a permanent death of one of the liars and since that should not! happen, Haleb must go on.