Exclusive
Grimm Video Eve Regret Season 5

Grimm Sneak Peek: Eve Confesses Her One Regret to a Disbelieving Nick

In her right mind, Grimm‘s Juliette might’ve wanted a do-over on any number of wrongs perpetrated against Nick, the Scoobies, Portland… heck, even humanity.

But Eve? The Hadrian’s Wall assassin regrets nothing.

Well, almost nothing.

In the exclusive clip below from Friday’s episode (NBC, 9/8c), Eve makes it abundantly clear that Juliette has left the building… no matter how much Nick may want his former girlfriend back.

And in her own twisted way, the Hexenbiest understands — hence her parting shot to a stymied Nick.

Elsewhere in the episode, Nick and Hank check out a Loch Ness-like creature that may be connected to a death at a nearby lake, and Rosalee gets an unwelcome blast from her past.

Press PLAY on the video below, then hit the comments: Are you liking Eve’s stone-cold take on things?

1. prish says:

The husband says, “I think he dodged a bullet, myself.”

2. Bill says:

Is it possible that I HATE Eve even more than Juilette?

3. S says:

The video wont play for me, what did she say? Something rude and hurtful I’m sure….

• Morgan says:

She keeps telling him she’s not Juliette and that if they’ll work together he needs to stop living in his past. Funnily, as a fan f Juliette, I’m really excited for this new twist on her character. Everyone else seems much less enthusiastic :D

• Wendy Fraser says:

At the end she said her only regret was that he did not have the chance to bury Juliette.

4. Pat says:

She is just so absolutely cold hearted. How in the world could he ever work with her with all that she has done when she was Juliette and please do not tell me that she has no memory of this. She was able to tell Nick that the only regret that she has was for him not being able to bury Juliette.

5. Vickie Neal says:

I never did really like the Juliette character. She was just too weak and wimpy. Eve is strong and a much better character. I am excited to see how she is developed into the story lines.

6. Brigid says:

She is an assassin and a hexenbiest, why would she care? I like her more than Juliette the hexenbiest, that bitca was hard core. This one is at least just following orders and not destroying Nick. I’m ok with Eve and it’s nice having Bitsy back!!!

7. Tammy Walker says:

I’m glad I read the comments… I thought she said her only regret was that Nick didn’t get to MARRY Juliette!

8. Judy Williams says:

It puts a good twist on the show.I think Nick is going to finally get invoked with Adalin.I just absolutely love this show,I like where it’s going.I don’t think it will be easy for nick to forgive Juliette for everything she has done.I look so forward to this every Friday night!!Love love love it!

9. I thought she said marry, not bury. Love the show and the twists and turns makes it exciting. Can’t wait to see more. Hope NBC renews! !!

10. mary says:

Absolutely LOVE Eve :)

11. snowqueen says:

And Nick continues there, as a stupid???
    She killed to your mother, man. She´s a killer and a corpse reanimated.
    Poor Nick with her he´s not a man, just an asshole, is what i always hated of Nickette.
    Nick always end humilliated, as a warm.

12. Wilfredo says:

Like all other tools there are some advantages and disadvantages associated with cordless drilling tools.
    With this setting, you can achieve a more accurate and a quicker
    crown cut compared to other miter saws available in the market.
    The cabinet walls should be adjusted for them to fit well.

13. Masters1313 says:

I have watched and enjoy Grimm since day 1 but I CANNOT get into the current ‘relationship’ of Nick and Adalind!!

14. No I am NOT liking the stone cold face that Eve is giving.. To fake for me, although I am glad that she & Nick aren’t together anymore.. Not sure if I would like Adelind in her place or not, it’s too soon to tell..

15. Nicaela says:

My comments are not showing up. I knew Juliette really wasn’t dead but I didn’t think we would get a robot Juliette either lol.

16. I thought she said her only regret was that Nick has a small **ck.