Switched at Birth Valery Cruz Season 5 Cast

Switched at Birth: Hit the Floor Spitfire, Others Cast for Season 5

Switched at Birth‘s 10-month time jump is bringing with it a bevy of new characters.

Valery Ortiz (Hit the Floor) will recur on the Season 5 of the Freeform drama as Noelle, a renowned tattoo artist with whom Bay wants to work, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Additionally, Gwendolyn Yeo (American Crime, Desperate Housewives) will guest-star in the season premiere as Ling, an English-speaking doctor Bay and Daphne meet in China.

On the homefront, Michael Galante (Jane the Virgin, NCIS) has landed a multi-episode arc as Luca, a UMKC college student with whom Regina bonds.

Switched at Birth fans, which newcomer are you most excited about? Sound off below!

1. Jenn says:

I only want to see Emmett. I want to see Emmett find success in his career, and I would like to see Emmett experience a better romantic relationship than the one his character has been forced to suffer through, so far. I hope Emmett meets someone wonderful and is happy.

2. Riana says:

I don’t know Hit the Floor is, but I’m pretty sure she’s better known for South of Nowhere.

3. Jess says:

i just want to know when it is coming back already. This is my favorite show

4. tallsy says:

What about Mingo?

5. KLyn says:

Missing the Ashton Kutcher look-alike, Mingo. Hope Daphne and he can rekindle what they had. Also excited for Regina’s young romanc with the college boy, Luca. She has always been a cougar in my eyes. And why not? She’s got the body and hair of a 20 yr old. GO REGINA!

6. Jeannesha.S says:

I am most excited to see Michael Galante as Luca, a UMKC college student with whom Regina bonds because Luca really has to be a bad seed for for “Regina” to bond her.

7. jessica says:

I would love to see emmett nd bay reunite and try to work thinhs out again the tension..suspence..drama and love was one of the things that made this show good. I would also love to see what happens with the new baby in the family and how they all cope with him

8. Tammy Butler says:

Anybody what to tell me what channel it comes on I just got done watching it on Netflix because a friend got me on it
    All I know it comes back January 24