Exclusive

Baby Daddy Video: Does Ben Meet His New Riley in the Season 5 Premiere?

When it comes to rebound romances, Baby Daddy‘s Ben Wheeler is basically a human rubber band.

The Freeform comedy returns for its fifth season on Wednesday (8:30/7:30c), picking up mere moments after Danny’s big proposal to Riley. But if you thought it would take Ben forever and a day to find his next potential conquest, you obviously don’t know Jean-Luc Bilodeau’s character very well.

TVLine has an exclusive clip from the premiere, which finds Ben spitting game — or his version of game — at a pretty new neighbor named Zoe. His offer to help her doesn’t exactly go as planned, as if anyone thought it would, but at least he and Zoe will have a fun first-meeting story to share with their potential grandkids.

Baby Daddy Nation, hit PLAY on the video above, then drop a comment below: Are you bummed that Ben is officially out of the running for Riley’s heart? Or have you been #TeamDanny since Day 1?

1. Scott says:

need to bring back Lucy Hale as Piper for a few episodes

2. gcw07 says:

Did Ben and Riley finally break up? I don’t exactly remember the season 4 finale and how they left it. It is always hard to keep up with how many times they have split them and then got them back together.

• Stacy says:

Um… yeah, lol. Season four ended with Ben trying to convince Danny and Riley to get together, and then Danny proposed to Riley.

3. Ugh, Ben needs to grow up already but he never learns. And Team Danny/Riley all the way.

4. Ever since the show started, I was #TeamDanny, to me they are the best couple right now on television :)

5. Angela says:

Team Danny and Team Diley since day 1

6. LC says:

Ben, you have nothing to be sorry for. Who the hell packs fragile items so carelessly???

7. Josh says:

I loved Allie Gonino’s character of Laurel on The Lying Game hopefully I like Zoe on Baby daddy

8. Nish says:

I am bummed that Ben is officially out of the running for Riley’s heart!

9. Rachel says:

Team Ben & Riley!! No Danny please!

10. Heera says:

Aww I felt so sad when Ben let Riley go. But I have been shipping Danny and Riley since the beginning. Ben…I hope he falls in love again. He’s so sweet when he tries haha. If you have trouble finding someone, I’ll be Ben’s new love no problem. :P

11. Dani says:

Danny and Riley belong together gland Ben found some one else please bring this back for a season 6 it is so good

12. Sharron Smith says:

Team Ben & Riely.. shes so smart, & I just have a hard time seeing her w/ Danny.. also Ben & Riely seem such a bettet match physically and mentally.