Ratings: The Flash Ticks Up

The Flash this Tuesday drew 3.7 million total viewers and a 1.4 demo rating (per finals), ticking up 9 percent and a tenth to outdraw its ABC (repeats) and Fox rivals and tie an NCIS rerun (12 mil/1.4) for the time slot demo win.

Leading out of that, a Legends of Tomorrow encore did 1.7 mil and a 0.6.

Elsewhere in the ratings….

ABC | Leading out of comedy reruns, Agent Carter (2.9 mil/0.9) shed a few eyeballs while holding onto its series-low rating. What Would You Do? returned to 2.6 mil/0.7.

NBC | Hollywood Game Night (4.5 mil/1.2) dipped a tenth, while Chicago Med (7.6 mil/1.7) inched up a tenth and Fire (8.5 mil/1.8) was steady.

FOX | Grandfathered (2.5 mil/0.9) was steady, while New Girl (2.8 mil/1.2), Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2.4 mil/1.0) and The Grinder (2 mil/0.7) all dipped a tenth.

1. Boiler says:

Until Bones is back this is the one night I watch Fox and I enjoy all 4 shows. Unfortunately they are hurting Brooklyn 99. I’d like them to stick around for a while. Maybe people don’t watch because its Fox. New Girl and 99 would do well on ABC

2. Okie Gamer says:

Agent Carter is so much FUN to watch!!
    It is more like a comic book brought to life than any of the others on air. The action scenes make POW, SMACK and ZAP resonate in my mind!

3. wrstlgirl says:

Chicago Med was great last night!!

4. ndixit says:

The Fox ratings are sad, especially because all four comedies are quite good. B99 is one of fav shows and last night’s ep was great.

5. kmw says:

At least FOX has Empire and The X-Files. Even without a lot of competition from CBS and part of ABC they are just struggling on Tuesday. Good for The Flash and too bad for Carter that it couldn’t rise as well

6. opus says:

I wish more people would watch Agent Carter. It is better than AoS and is one of the best and most enjoyable hours of television on now. I personally am sorry that this show and the great new X-Files are on for such a short time.

7. Mr. Tran K says:

Last night’s Flash episode was one of the best episodes this season.

8. courtney says:

Good to hear about The Flash, loved the episode.

9. BarryFlash says:

Great news for The Flash! Not so great news for Agent Carter. I do think that Season 2 of Agent Carter is not nearly as good as Season 1.

10. herman1959 says:

This season of Agent Carter is even better than last because of the move to Hollywood. Its added so much – more light, more energy, more storyline possibilities – plus, I do love a craftsman-style bungalow. When she questioned the idea of a movie about a comic book, that was great.

11. Yea Flash. I think this yr will be the best of the Flash. Keep it coming.

12. Hytecker says:

Agent Carter suffers from young viewers disinterest in period pieces. The show is a dichotomy that doesn’t mesh well. Old people like the nostalgia but hate the comic book feel. It’s like getting anybody who knows how to work social media to watch Donton Abby! It’s the opposite with younger viewers. I’m an old guy and I can appreciate both.

13. Hytecker says:

It doesn’t really surprise me that The Flash gets better ratings than reruns on ABC or new shows on Fox. The Flash is so much better than both! Fox never supports their shows. I cant tell you how often I’ve gotten interested in one of their shows and had been disappointed by its cancellation without any kind of closure. NOW, If it looks interesting I DVR it and wait to see if it gets a season 2. All the networks do this but Fox is by far the worst!