Teen Wolf Malia Desert Wolf

Teen Wolf Boss Previews Malia's Showdown With the Desert Wolf

The mother/daughter reunion Teen Wolf fans have been dreading ever since they first heard the words “Desert Wolf” finally arrives Tuesday (MTV, 9/8c).

“Episode 14 is very Malia-centered,” executive producer Jeff Davis tells TVLine. “She learns that the Desert Wolf has Deaton, and she’s stuck in a bind with how to deal with her mother.” Davis adds that the Desert Wolf storyline “will tie in” to the overall arc of Season 5B.

“Shelley [Hennig] and Marisol [Nichols] work really well together,” Davis says. “They have some really tense scenes, and even a great fight scene, this week. And they’ve got another big, huge fight scene coming up — a big confrontation that happens later this season.”

And while we’re already talking gloom and doom, here’s a bummer for all you “Stalia” fans: Malia’s mother’s arrival won’t exactly solve the on-the-rocks couple’s existing problems.

“That [relationship] becomes a much bigger issue, especially when the Desert Wolf gets involved,” Davis confirms. (Ruh roh.)

Your hopes for Malia and the Desert Wolf? Fears for “Stalia”? Drop ’em all in a comment below.

1. m says:

Happy about more Malia stuff, sad about the lack of Stalia. Sigh.

2. paola says:

WE WANT STALIA BACK!!!

3. Sam says:

I am so ready for this confrontation, as long as Malia comes out on the winning end! Can’t wait to see these two ladies finally come face to face! They’re both incredible. And I’m pretty confident that “Stalia” will come out stronger on the other side of all the turmoil. They’re too great together not to.

4. Angus says:

Rumour has it that Crystal Reed is one her way back.

5. Em says:

I can’t wait to watch the scene between Malia and the Desert Wolf. Fight scenes are always the best. Hopefully Malia doesn’t get hurt too much, but I have full confidence in her.
    In terms of Stalia, I’m so sad. They need to have at least a scene together soon.

6. Lydia says:

Stalia is dead. I don’t even know why they’re called an “on-the-rocks couple”. They’re not even a couple anymore and Stiles has made it very clear he does not want to be in a relationship with her. Quit reaching.

• tw says:

Lmao yeah, that’s why now he’s the one calling her & she’s the one not talking to him. If we wanna talk dead couples, have a look at Stydia, where Lydia still gives no romantic craps about Stiles & has shown more interest in Parrish than she has in Stiles in five full seasons.

• Cat says:

stiles never said he was calling her, he just said she’s not talking to them. And just because Lydia hasn’t said she has feelings for stiles, doesn’t mean she doesn’t ^^^

• john036 says:

Lol I’m sorry where exactly is Lydia recuperating this feelings for Parrish? Cause she isn’t. Maybe in those weird sex dreams he has.

Ugh I hate Marrrish with all of my heart. I didn’t mind stalia much this season because malia was starting to become and independent character. I hate how they are basically telling the young viewers of this show that it’s okay for an 18 year old to date a 24-27 year old who holds a position of power.

• Ryukk says:

Lydia touched parrish’s hand in the prison scene in 5×10.. And screw the age difference it is not wrong n not a bad thing AND IT Is OKAY bcoz she is not underaged!

• Malia says:

When did stiles make it clear? Did I miss anything?

7. Staci says:

Hopefully Malia will learn that with the pack’s help she can beat her mom. An some of the best relationships are formed by overcoming the toughest obstacles. Just because Stalia is going to be ‘on the rocks’ doesn’t mean anything. Full faith in them!!!

8. salm says:

staaaaaaaaalia, noooooo! i’m rooting for them to make it. i love them, they’re the cutest couple of all these teen dramas

9. Nina says:

Stalia is already dead and have a rocky relationship so this article didnt spoil anything

10. Radayah says:

I’m not a huge Stalia fan anyway so i’m not bothered about that i just wanna see Malia kick some ass!

11. sadii says:

Hated Stalia anyway. Waiting for Stydia to happen.

12. Cat says:

Yoo stydia for the win

13. Missy d says:

Stalia should have never happened in the first place. It’s time for stydia!

14. Susanna says:

Lydia and Stiles are far better suited for each other. They’ve been building their relationship since season 1. It’s their time. Glad Malia is getting to finally developing on her own.

• Ragnarok says:

Building their relationship?
      U mean building their FRIENDSHIP??

Stydia was never a thing Stiles was oogling for her in season 1 n 2 n that’s it!
      She loved Jackson all the way while Stiles having huge crush on her, then she moved on with Aiden while Stiles got over his unreciprocated feeling

15. lisa says:

Cant wait for the malia and desert wolf scenes now that’s all I need is more maleo and I’ll be a happy camper!!

16. Kacie says:

stalia be staying dead. Stydia is endgame.

17. Stiles says:

I still love Malia.

18. Robin says:

Your hopes for Malia and the Desert Wolf? They both die. Fears for “Stalia”? They get back together.

19. cam says:

i’m so ready for the end of stalia

20. Sabre says:

Malia not goin to get hurt to bad but what they need to do is bring derek bsck

21. Faithstars says:

Stalia is going through a hard time right now. Just like any other relationship put into high stress situations. I know they will make it through in the end because they share a genuine friendship, Love, and passion( for life and themselves). I fully support Malia and Stiles and look forward to their progression. I’m not going to get into the imaginary “Stydia”, as there is literally nothing there to worry about. Other than old obsession…

22. Ella says:

I love Stalia, I want them back together.

23. STALIA says:

I MISS STALIA CUTE COMEDIC SCENES WE WANT THEM BACK PLEASE !

24. Alva says:

I miss Stalia so so so so much, ugh

25. Alva says:

But can’t wait for more badass Malia! She will kick everyone’s ass!

26. Em says:

This episode was amazing! Best episode this season. Malia was so badass throughout the whole thing and she finally got a good amount of screen time. Hoping for some Stalia next episode.

27. lia says:

{“They are seperated but it’s not forever” -Shelley Hennig}
    I believe in them.

28. Bleh says:

Need stalia back! They are cute together and their ‘so called’ break up wasn’t really justified so they will have to clear their misunderstands and I know they will get back.