Shameless Music Video: Gus' (Super Catchy!) Revenge Song About Fiona

Fiona’s scorned hubby Gus wanted to be heard on Sunday’s Shameless, and he certainly was — loud and clear! — when he performed a scathing tune in front of his estranged wife and a club full of onlookers.

Titled “The F Word” — the “F” is for “Fiona,” among other, not-so-nice things — the ditty “was so much fun” to sing, actor/musician Steve Kazee tells TVLine.

“It’s a horrible song, and it really makes Fiona feel awful,” but the earworm was so catchy and well-written that “a lot of people were still singing it [on set] throughout the day,” he adds.

Now you can listen to “The F Word” and have it get stuck in your head, too, by pressing PLAY above.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Steven says:

Fiona deserved that ayer what she’s put everyone through these past few seasons.

2. Kim says:

Great sound on the song sung by Steve Keeze… Fiona did work hard to earn it. Her baby sister even with her issues sees the truth.

3. erica says:

I don’t know much about this show, but that song was awesome!

4. Loves the song, love Gus. Only thing I hated was that Gia is probably gone for good now. Enjoyed that character a lot. But Fiona doesn’t want a nice guy.

5. sherr says:

Love the song, have been singing it all day. Will miss Gus.

6. Keith says:

Great song,perfect reaction and this show,makes my world seem pretty dam good.

7. HAP says:

Now in its 6th season, when are people going to recognize the fantastic work of Emmy Rossum, and nominate her for an award?

8. Deborah Milliken says:

I’m sorry for those who don’t like the song, but I love it!!!!! I write and I just can’t stop thinking of it now right till the end. I guess since I love all kinds of music I’m open to all.

9. dawn says:

Only thing Gus did great on the show was sing that song. Great singer but not so strong of an actor and sorry Gus you where hot but boring. The f in Fiona stands for FUN, none of which any of her men seem to ever be. Except that drug addict brother had a spark to him, to bad he was over the top bad. None of men picked for her really seem what Fiona would choose herself if she was real. Love the show and your song ! And everyone’s favorite is still lip :)

10. Sandra cody says:

Love the show …love the song .

11. ananamis says:

Loved the song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Sadly, Fiona is a walking tragedy. From being arrested for leaving cocaine on the table that nearly killed Liam. She has cheated on every person she has been with. She has no character. No integrity. No honor. And that’s Fiona. Try as she might, to present herself as a kind person, her sister, friends, and ex-boyfriends all see her for who she really is – and I suspect, that only after she has been hit with true tragedy, and loss, will she see herself as a horrible person and wake up and “actually” change.

The writers have truly created a character that is blind to her own faults, yet completely earnest in her efforts to do better – but without that insight – she will always fail at what she touches.

At one point this character had a stable good paying job, and the affections of her boss – remember Mike?

I love this show because it clearly demonstrates that by our own actions we tear down or build up the foundation of our own happiness.

13. Starr Chyde says:

You bleeped the best part of a great break-up song. So sad. Can’t share.

14. Terresa says:

The song is awesome. It really describes the relationship between Gus and Fiona perfectly. I love the show and the character of Fiona, but she does deserve the song. The song is incredibly and extremely catchy.

15. irene says:

I love the song it even b a great song even with different word’s

16. I so LOVE this song I have my whole household singing this diddy! I do like Gus and find his character to be too honest and nice for Fiona unless he smacked her around some ,don’t think he has enough baggage for Fi.