NCIS LA Ratings

Ratings: NCIS: Los Angeles Holds Onto 10-Month High

CBS’ NCIS: Los Angeles this Monday drew 10.5 million total viewers and a 1.6 demo rating, matching its most recent performance, which represented 10-month highs.

Opening the Eye’s night, Supergirl (8.8 mil/1.9) dipped a tenth and Scorpion (11.4 mil/2.0) slipped two tenths.

Elsewhere in the ratings…..

ABC | The Bachelor (7.5 mil/2.1) ticked up 9 percent and a tenth, while the after-show (4 mil/0.9) slipped below a 1.0 rating.

NBC | Superstore (5.6 mil/1.6) and Telenovela (3.8 mil/1.1) each rose a tenth, while The Biggest Loser (3.4 mil/1.0) shed a tenth.

FOX | The celebrity edition of MasterChef did 4.1 mil and a 1.4.

Want scoop on any of the above shows? Email and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Mr. Tran K says:

What a great performance by Jeremy Jordan on last night’s Supergirl. He should be nominated for Performer of the Week or as one of the “honorable mentions”.

2. Courtney says:

Happy to see Superstore doing well! I really, really love the show.

3. ndixit says:

I am really glad Superstore is doing well. After B99, it’s only the second comedy that I actually watch. Hope it stays consistent enough for renewal. It’s definitely leagues ahead the few other NBC comedies in terms of ratings.

4. msstargate says:

Glad to see NCIS LA doing better ratings wise. I was getting worried for renewal prospects.

• c-mo says:

It better be doing well, it’s got absolutely NO competition. I’m sure it will go back down once Blindspot returns…I’d mention Castle but I don’t think it will take too many eyeballs from NCIS:LA.

5. Phun says:

Good to see Supergirl still holding its own!

6. Bwhit says:

I really hope they keep Superstore around It’s becoming a must watch for me on Monday nights!

7. gogogun says:

I really like Superstore and I hope it gets renewed. I want to like Telenovela but they need some fresher writing asap!

8. rcb918 says:

I’m glad to see NCIS: Los Angeles stay high, and Superstore continuing to do well. Fingers crossed Superstore does well enough to get a renewal.

9. cosmoman11 says:

LA is my favorite NCIS. IMO the original has grown stale and NO has no excitement about it.

10. Paul K. says:

Mondays were one of my nights where I didn’t have too much “must see tv.” I am glad to see Supergirl, Superstore and Telenovela doing so well. All are great. Biggest Loser is different this year – the edit makes it more manic and not as enjoyable to watch. But I am hanging in there. Hoping that the season improves and they focus more on the contestant back-story where you cared who stayed and how they did.

11. Jacob says:

Supergirl is doing great. So happy about that