Lip Sync Battle Renewed Season 3

Lip Sync Battle Renewed for Season 3

From your lips to Spike’s ears: Lip Sync Battle has been renewed for a 20-episode third season, the cable network announced today.

No return date has been announced for the celeb-packed, karaoke-esque competition, which will shoot Season 3 later this year.

The series, which has featured performances by stars as varied as Mike Tyson and Anne Hathaway, kicked off its second season in early January.

Our sister site Variety first reported the renewal.

Are you pleased to hear that Lip Sync Battle will be back? Sound off in the comments!

1. Mr. Tran K says:

This is one of the best shows on Spike TV that I have ever seen.

2. This is a fun show. Watching actors and actresses let loose and lip sync in costumes to imitate the singers is hilarious. And you never know who might show up.

3. When will the episode with Clark Gregg and Hayley Atwell air, or did it air already and I missed it?

4. KayCeeCee says:

Is that a picture of Tracey Ellis Ross? I hope that she goes up against Anthony Anderson!

• Steve F. says:

That’s this week’s episode… and yes, she’ll be facing Anthony Anderson! (Hopefully her mom will make an appearance as well.)

5. Paul says:

Oh, God, a lip sync battle? For real? Stooopid!
    (No wonder I hadn’t heard of it until now)

6. Mommaknowsbest says:

Yeah, I know it’s ridiculous and silly and sophomoric, etc., but it’s one of the best things going on on Thursday nights, and I, for one, am so glad it there!! The icing on the cake is LL Cool J – someone who doesn’t take it too seriously and is having a great time!

7. Tami says:

Love that show, but I have a good antenna which there’s many good channel’s. There are tonzz of us out here in the real world & cant afford cable to get the channel that this cool show is on. Why can’t you have it on one of our channels that you with your cable tv can still watch it with us antenna only I can afford people!! Not cool Carry on