FABLife Cancelled

FABLife Cancelled After One Season

FABLife is no longer in the running toward becoming America’s Next Top Daytime Roundtable Show.

The nationally syndicated lifestyle talker has been cancelled after one season, according to our sister site Deadline.

“We’re extremely proud of everyone involved with the show and would like to thank them for all of their contributions and tireless efforts,” said Janice Marinelli, president of Disney/ABC Home Entertainment, in a statement. “We are especially appreciative of our talented and dynamic co-hosts Chrissy Teigen, Joe Zee, Leah Ashley and Lauren Makk, and we would also like to extend a huge thanks to our station partners for all of their support.”

The cancellation comes two months after Tyra Banks — an executive producer and co-host of FABLifestepped away from the series less than halfway through its freshman run, in order to focus on her cosmetics company and other entertainment ventures.

Original FABLife episodes will air through the end of the season. Are you bummed to see the show get booted?

1. Cindy says:

No. It is a horrible show.

2. Steve F. says:

Not that surprised at all… although Chrissy gave it her best, there just wasn’t enough there to make it stick out from the crowd.

3. Josh Emerson says:

Good, anything with Chrissy Teigen needs to go away. She is the absolute worst. So annoying.

4. Johnny says:

The show was terrible and put me too sleep. I love watching the talk and the view.

5. Karen L says:

I didn’t know this was a thing, but from that picture I would’ve guessed it was an exercise video… Maybe it’s for the best?

6. Constance M. Stine says:

I am a 66 yr old white female. I am so sad to hear this cancellation news. I have tried to watch everyday and truly loved getting to know all of the talent, each equally professional, articulate, witty, who never failed to give me an uplift for the day. I have always enjoyed Tyra but I believe the show did not suffer her departure. Please reconsider, America needs these wonderfully brilliant faces, Joe, Lauren, Leah, and Chrissy, a very fun class act!

• Finally, a mature response and I’m not talking mature because of the age of the poster. I too started out watching the show daily and taped it when I couldn’t watch it. I thought the concept was refreshing, at first, but it started to become too predictable. In truth, there are too many of these shows on the air in general. Given anything new with the same talk-show vibe vying for some attention would have probable suffered the same fate, not just Tyra’s show. I liked the cast and liked what each brought or tried to bring to the table. People really are too judgmental of other people. It was an uplifting and fun cast with the best intentions. I hate that the show will only get one season to make it’s mark. On the other hand, I’m glad the very busy and otherwise uber-successful Tyra will get some rest since both this show and America’s Next Top Model are now part of TV history. Thanks Constance for your much more “positive” response.

• Veronica says:

I agree with u. I loved it 😊

• Juanita says:

I think this is a great show and I’m very sorry hear it go I think one of the things that is bringing down the rating is that it comes on during a blockbuster show, The Steve Harvey Show . they should change the time even though its on a different channel and needs to change the time and it will probably do well

• Gail Clarence says:

I could not agree with u more. I did not miss Tyra though I find her veryf false and boring. What I liked about the show r the tips, sorry that the show is no more.

• Robin Vore says:

I agree 100%. I love the show!

7. Deangelo says:

All these types of shows need to be canceled. It’s all the same garbage just recyled and spit out in a different way and from different mouth.

8. cadfile says:

I guess they wanted Tyra and once she left the network lost interest

9. kevinsilvestris says:

I am so sorry to see the show get cancelled due to poor ratings

10. Bring back ONE LIFE TO LIVE damn it

• Robert says:

Well….you do have some merit in your statement (though this failed talk show aired on other TV stations that aren’t ABC). A lot of people just didn’t want to watch the show because solely it was produced by ABC/Disney who cancelled One Life to Live and All My Children. I didn’t watch because it just didn’t interest me at all.

• Amber says:

BRING BACK ALL MY CHILDREN! I NEED ERICA KANE IN MY LIFE! Seriously, I hope the networks are looking at the failure of all these talk shows and taking notice. The soaps were a million times better.

11. Nothing more annoying than Chrissy Teigen Haters! Ladies and (some men) get life and go to church. The woman is pregnant for crissakes. She was the only thing good on that show that is why Miss Banks left. When Chrissy got pregnant that was it. Miss Banks left the building.

12. Morisot says:

Chrissy Teigen surprised me — I found out she is nice and articulate ! The show didn’t quite jell, even though the cast seemed nice.

13. LT says:

The show should’ve never seen the light of day so the cancellation is welcome.

14. Cakee66 says:

No ABC needs to bring back our soaps.the only time I watch ABC now is when general hospital is on.and that is one hour a day! They will not get my ratings!

15. Lyn says:

No wonder. Chrissy Teigen may be the most annoying ubiquitous person these days.

16. Carla Murray says:

Carla says: The show had potential but fell short. They called themselves experts in certain areas but I never found any of their ideas useful. It was time to go. Good luck!

17. Suzanne H. says:

Ok, I might as well put in my two cents. . . . I really liked the show! I am disappointed to read that it has been cancelled. I was not a huge fan of Tyra or Chrissy at first, but the more I watched, the more I learned about their insecurities and vulnerabilities. When I hear those things, I can relate better. I didn’t know the other hosts but it was fun getting to know them through the chat sessions. I loved Joe Zee’s tips on how to dress for less, but still look stylish. And, I thought Leah and Lauren were personable and had some creative craft ideas and decorator tips that I was able to use. It sounds like some of the commenters were upset with the cancellation of their soaps and probably would not have liked any replacement show.

18. HAP says:

I never even heard of the show until the story broke that Tyra was quitting. Guess she got advance word, eh?

19. Veronica says:

I loved the show!!! I cant be without it!!!

20. This is terrible I loved this show. The bad thing was I had to change the channel because the View was on after it.

21. Val says:

Loved loved this show

22. Mary stang deshler says:

I really loved watching fab life. I am sooo disappointed. A fun show learned alot of interesting things. Soso sad. Loved all cast especially leah and chrissy

23. Star Miller says:

I actually just discovered it. Better than some of the other shows they give us but NEVER will be as good as AMC & OLTL.

24. Darla says:

Yes there is no reason would rather see than Rachel Ray

25. Julie Lawrence says:

I watch FabLife everyday and love it. Both of the shows I watch are being cancelled from this station. I will watch another channel from now on.

26. Sharon Six says:

Yes, I love this show. I thought it was SO TACKY when Tyra bailed out halfway through the show. The rest of the people were fun, maybe not so polished, but very REAL. I will miss them.

27. Why not just continue without Tyra . It is such a good show I watch it everyday.

• Mary says:

Initially, Fab Life was uplifting, interesting, and informative. I enjoyed when Tyra Banks hosted the show and provided guidance. I would be interested in watching Tyra Banks in any future shows that she hosts.

28. stacye says:

I really liked fablife. I taped it everyday. Fell in love with chrissy. She’s goofy and can laugh at herself. Joe ,Lauren and Leah were great also. My least favorite shows were when Tyra was on. She has become a very conceited person.

29. Michelle says:

Yes please don’t cancel.
    Fun diverse show with real people!

30. Monique says:

I love Chrissy. Sorry haters. I think the chemistry was off between hosts, but that is something that’s fixable! Sorry to see it go! 😞#TeamChrissy!

31. Colleen Boucher says:

Yes, I actually really enjoy it alot!

32. Maria Nigito says:

Yes, I am bummed. I enjoy all the wonderful, light-hearted suggestions to improve my lifestyle. The hosts are real and seem to be true to themselves. Tyra was great, but the remaining cast members have continued the show with great expertise. Entertaining and informative 😍

33. Gie says:

I am sad to see the show leave, I actually like the cast after tyra left. I feel that the cast chemistry was better after she departed. This show has a real cast of people that can laugh at them selves.. The diy segments are very helpful.

34. Suzie Hampton-Carter says:

I am so sorry to hear that show is being canceled. I watch it each and every day and think Joe, Lauren, Chrissy and Leah are the bomb diggity. By the way I am 63 years old and I don’t think the show is all about Tyra Banks! Tah tah Tyra…. The show did great without you and is so darned refreshing! PLEASE RECONSIDER CANCELLATION!

35. Pamela Guerrero says:

I hate that Fablife is canceled. I love the show.

36. Linda says:

Thank goodness! This was a horrible show…bring back Rachel Ray!

37. Desiree says:

I’m so disappointed especially since the show got so much better when Tyra left. I like her, but didn’t think she was well cast on the show and thought the others really came to life without her there.

38. Ranae says:

I love the show and I especially love Chrissy. I think the show is better without Tyra. I like the fact that the cast of people aren’t sitting around voicing their usually one sided opinions about the days headline and/or politics. The fab life cast isn’t talking and yelling over each other like the women of the view and the talk. Fab life is refreshing and fun to watch.q

39. Dana says:

I enjoyed the theme shows that were presented each day. I found the show to be informative and will really miss watching daily! Hope you can reconsider~~~~~

40. Love the show. I find it very informative. Hate to see it go.

41. Deonna Samuel says:

Thanks to the co host on the show for trying to make it work after Tyra left but I agree the show just did not have what it takes to make it. The show was boring and it appears they kept trying to find things to talk about. I like a lot of Lauren’s ideals and I’m sure she will find work somewhere. Thanks everyone for your hard work and dedication.

• CATHERINE ANN MAHAFFEY THORPE says:

I REALLY LOVED THE SHOW !!!!! I DID NOT CARE FOR THE SHOW WHEN TYER BANKS WAS ON THERE!!!! I GET THE SHOW IN DALLAS GEORGIA AT 2:00 A. M. IN THE MORNING , SOOOOOO I MUST HAVE REALLY LOVED THE SHOW. I AM GOING TO MISS THE SHOW SOOOOOO MUCH , I AM 68 YEARS OLD , SO I AM OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN I SEE A GOOD SHOW !! VERY SAD

42. Jan S. says:

Sorry to see it go. When I started watching,Tyra was still on so I stopped watching. I gave it another chance after she left and really enjoyed it. Chrissy, Leah, Lauren and Joe interact really well together. It seems they are finally finding themselves. Too bad they won’t have the chance to make it succeed.

43. Karen says:

Ugh, take it off the air already …can’t stand these cackling hens. The Asian guy is the only tolerable person.

44. I love this show and so sorry there will be no Season 2. I think Tyra is main reason for it being cancelled. Love everyone on the show. I am very sad to see it go. I have got a lot of ideas from this show. there is no other show on daytime TV for the creative mind. I hope some producer will pick it up.

45. Ida Roam says:

I love Fab life and hate that it is being canceled. Fun, lots of updated ideas, great clothing and DIY tips. Always up beat and cheerful!

46. Barb Meier says:

Really enjoyed the show and its hosts everyday. It was fun and informative in so many topics! It made me feel good after watching unlike some of the talk shows where the hosts are so political and project anger and negativity. Wish the show was returning. I will miss it!

47. Kelly Perry-Connalll says:

Extremely bummed! Such a great show. Much better than a lot of other crap on TV. It makes my midday workload sly and entertaining, .chew then Fab life has been great. Learned a lot and many great tips from fab life. Get it together ABC, this is a great show even without Tyra.

48. Kathy Pierce says:

I love this show and looked forward to watching it everyday..It is terrible that it is being canelled.

49. Irene Winnie says:

I’m so sad that Fab Life is going off the air. I really like it since Tyra isn’t the host.l I like her in other venues, modeling shows but not in Fab Life. Fab Life offered women many topic options and they were helpful, informative and fun. I hope the show is renewed as it will be missed by my friends and myself.