Adele Joins James Corden for 'Monster' [Bleep]in' Carpool Karaoke (Video)

Rumor has it… that James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke session with Adele is already turning tables (and heads) across the Internet.

The “25” singer appeared on Wednesday’s Late Late Show as the latest celebrity passenger to accompany the CBS host, belting out such hits as “Hello” and “Rolling in the Deep.”

Unlike Corden’s previous vehicular jam sessions, this one was filmed during the host’s recent trip to London. Also, the set list extended (well) beyond his guest’s songbook, and into guilty pleasures. (We’re looking at you, Spice Girls’ “Wannabe” and Kanye West and Nicki Minaj’s “Monster,” around the 10:30 mark.)

Watch the segment above, then sound off in the comments.

1. John Jacob says:

Sadly, I just don’t think she could be any more likable or talented.

2. c-mo says:

Loved, loved, loved it!!! I thought this one was the best one yet.

3. george8873 says:

That was great. Ended too soon though.

4. wgsecretary says:

Love, love, love him! This was the best one so far!

5. abz says:

Seriously, sometimes I don’t know whether I love her voice more or her personality. Just hearing her talk feels so normal, like anyone I can just talk to (a friend, a co-worker), even though she’s freakin’ ADELE!!
    “All I Ask” still makes me tear up every time I hear her sing it. Such a beautiful masterpiece of a song. I wish she’d perform it at the Grammy’s (any song other than Hello really? I love Hello, but there’s so many gems on 25 that I’d rather her sing on it).

6. Stanislava says:

Could have gone on for hours and I still wouldn’t have thought it was enough!!!!I love her so freaking much-THE BEST!!!

7. reesa says:

omg, she is the best. Seriously, nothing compares to honest, real british humor. so great. These two! And James Corden is on top of his game lately, he deserves so much more credit for his work!

8. Anandasky says:

Amazing … laugh out loud moments, plus I loved how James Corden’s voice blended with hers – great duets.

9. Pink moon says:

James Corden, my favorite show! And with Adele, my favorite singer. I couldn’t be more happy. I was so sad that I completely felt asleep and missed the show :( But when I found it on the TV Line, it made my month, not my day!

10. Mr. Tran K says:

One of the best Carpool Karaokes I’ve ever seen. Can’t wait to see the great Elton John on the next edition of Carpool Karaoke.

11. Dmac says:

This was fantastic. She and James were fantastic together and could Adel be more adorable.

12. Luis says:

Adele = Saucy Spice

13. rantonio says:

this was awesome, Adele has a great personality. Loved the Spice Girls part.

14. Drew says:

Don’t watch his show. Don’t own any of her albums. Still thought that was awesome. :)

15. JoAnn says:

Wow James and Adele were great together. I love Adele. Her voice is so, so outstanding and so is her accent! James Corden is very talented and funny. I love his show. I love the car karaoke scenes. Keep them coming!

16. Brigid says:

I love Adele just a little bit more! That was one of the best things I ever saw! Those 2 are comic gold. LOL

17. MJ says:

This was an instant cure for being grumpy. Loved it!

18. Bruce Wayne says:

Corden should be on at 11:35 instead of Colbert. Corden is a multi-purpose talent while Colbert is just a snark Comedy Central show host.

19. George H. says:

Read somewhere they rode around for 2 hours and had around 51 minutes of footage they could have used, but had to edit it down for time. Would love to see the rest of the footage.

20. JosiahBartlet4President says:

I just love her!

21. Sonja says:

Best 15 minutes of my week! Wished I was in the backseat!!

22. Deb says:

This is hilarious! Someone at work told me to watch it. Laughed until tears rolled down my sheeks

23. Spot on with this write-up, I really feel this site needs
    much more attention. I’ll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the info!