Beyoncé and Channing Tatum 'Run The World' on Lip Sync Battle (Video)

It’s hard not to be crazy in love with this epic Lip Sync Battle cameo by Beyoncé.

The 20-time (!) Grammy award winner (and upcoming Super Bowl halftimer) made a surprise appearance on Thursday’s Season 2 opener, joining Channing Tatum for a performance of her 2011 hit, “Run The World (Girls).”

Queen B’s arrival came after a NSFW routine by Tatum’s wife, Supergirl‘s Jenna Dewan Tatum, who recreated one of her husband’s most buzzed about scenes from a little film called Magic Mike XXL.

Watch the performance above, then sound off in the comments.

1. Larc says:

It’s an unfair competition with all the years of lip syncing experience Beyoncé has had.

2. Mags says:

oh my gosh, can we talk about actually how spot on Jenna was on her lip sync!? I’m willing to bet they have a fun marriage. lol

• Charles says:

Exactly!!!! Jenna KILLED it with BOTH of her routines. The best was her move for move rendition of Channing’s Magic Mike performance to “Pony.”

• DAMN says:

She KILLED that performance of ‘Pony’.
        Best Lip Sync performance, ever!
        Such a shame its being over shadowed by Beyonce’s brief and, lets be honest, underwhelming appearance.
        Both of Channing ‘s performances were meh…
        I expected more from him tbh.
        If it wasn’t for Beyonce no one would be taking about him.

• KiP says:

I felt that Beyonce’s appearance was of the nature that celebrity appearances often are on LSB–I mean, JLo just walked out on stage one time.

I too was a little underwhelmed by Channing’s performances. You’d think he’d have realized from Will Ferrell’s Let it Go, that it isn’t that great of a lip sync song. His Beyonce lip sync was better with dance moves and commitment, but he actually overshadowed his own efforts by asking her to come on.

Jenna totally killed it. The Paula Abdul song wasn’t my favorite pick, but it was great to see them dance together and you could tell it was a dream come true for Jenna. For me, however, the Pony lip sync was my favorite I’ve seen yet. She totally nailed Channing’s Magic Mike moves!

• Amy says:

Thank you! Jenna is not getting enough praise for Pony. It was sooo good, pretty much perfect!

3. Philip says:

I’ve seen who the 20 battle pairs are this season and I have to say it looks like an eclectic bunch this time. I really enjoy this series. Just hope that the don’t spread all the episodes over too long a period.

4. liame says:

Bey and Tatum! Fantastic!

5. KayCeeCee says:

Do you think that all the guys will start dressing as ladies as it increases the hype?