Grey's Anatomy Video: Is Meredith Being Shot in the New 'TGIT' Promo?

There’s so much happening in ABC’s new promo for the Feb. 11 return of “TGIT,” we don’t even know where to begin.

How about that chilling footage from Grey’s Anatomy of Meredith hitting the floor at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital, looking like she’s just been shot?

And, wait, why is How to Get Away With Murder‘s Annalise freaking out — with a baby in her arms?

Don’t even get us started on Scandal‘s Mellie showing up at Olivia Pope and Associates.

Like we said, there’s so much happening in this promo.

Hit PLAY on the video above, then drop a comment below: Which moment has you freaking out right now?

1. Boris says:

Oh my god i hope there will be another super uber dramatic episode on grey’s this season. Those are my favorites

2. NM says:

Looks like Meredith with an oxygen mask on too. Based on someone else on the ground and marks on Meredith’s hand, I’m guessing something exploded. Then again, this being America, a shooter at Grey Sloan (again!) would not surprise me.

• kate bishop says:

but they’ve already done the shooter episode

• NM says:

They’ve repeated numerous storylines before. E.g. weddings, breakups/divorce, miscarriages, death of a loved one, death of a sibling, affairs, car crashes, etc.
        There’s nothing stopping from repeating something in a similar fashion. Shonda also loves to cause political and moral debates in her show, so the issue of gun control wouldn’t surprise me. Again.

3. It didn’t look to me like Meredith was shot. She looked more like she was beat to all hell.

4. Eh says:

February 11th can’t come soon enough.

5. DarkDefender says:

Grey’s not a shooting.
    Scandal, Mellie is the new gladiator client.
    HTGAWM is a dream sequence.
    Those are my guesses.

6. cdeno says:

Are the scenes from Grey’s new? Cause they look like they could be from a previous season to me.

7. Alia says:

END this show!!!!!!!!. I used to love Grey’s but this tv show lost all its sense long time ago. Now everything is something like: I’ve already seen this but I don’t remember the season …

8. Beau says:

Has there ever been another character in TV show history that has had to deal with more tragedy than Meredith Grey on Grey’s Anatomy? I mean, my God. How she hasn’t jumped off a bridge yet is beyond me.

9. Look I’m all for drama but there has to be a point where you say that one person can only go through so much before a person is put in to a Insane Asylum. Shonda I think Mer is past that point, please give her a break, at least for a couple seasons. I know that Ellen Pompeo can act anything brilliantly but seriously give Grey a break. Seriously

10. Gary says:

Well it isn’t a Grey’s Anatomy season if Meredith isn’t in mortal danger and (or) injured in some way. I am amazed it took them this long to get make to this awesome (sarcasm clearly) plot point.

11. racingphan says:

OMG let’s hope that Ellen Pompeo got on Shonda’s bad side! It’d be such a better show without her whiny mopey character.

12. Mary says:

Glad I stopped watching this years ago. Same repurposed plots, looks like I’m not missing much.

13. EM says:

This is the episode directed by Denzel Washington. I’ll bet it will be good. Perhaps a nightmare/dream going on.

14. Leah says:

So looking forward for this episode. Meredith is the reason I watch the show.

15. Pamela Turley says:

Loving Greys anatomy this season.Great to see them getting back to tearjerkers and intern drama. Brilliant

16. I haven’t watched Grey’s since they killed off Derek. But I love when they do over the top dramatic episodes like the bomb, shooter, ferry boat crash, plane crash episodes, so I’ll be watching this.