TNT Trailer Touts Michelle Dockery's Good Behavior, Dark Animal Kingdom

If this is Good Behavior, we’d hate to see what Michelle Dockery is like when she’s bad.

On Thursday, TNT unveiled a lengthy trailer for a few of its upcoming series. The video, which debuted at the Television Critics Association winter press tour in Pasadena, spends ample time introducing viewers to the dark worlds of Good Behavior, starring the Downton Abbey actressand Animal Kingdom, featuring Ellen Barkin (The New Normal) and Scott Speedman (Felicity), among others.

Adapted by former Wayward Pines showrunner Chad Hodge from the Letty Dobesh books by Blake Crouch, Good Behavior is described as a “seductive thriller” following Letty (played by Dockery), a thief and con artist who, fresh out of jail, learns of and sets out to derail a hitman’s assignment to kill a man’s wife.

Animal Kingdom stars Barkin as the matriarch of a Southern California family prone to indulgence and excess, funded by criminal activities. The cast also includes Shawn Hatosy (Southland), Ben Robson (Vikings), Jake Weary (Pretty Little Liars), Finn Cole (Peaky Blinders) and Daniella Alonso (Revolution).

Press PLAY on the video above to get a glimpse of the new dramas, which will premiere this summer, then hit the comments with your initial impressions!

1. American TV just comes out as desperate when they make such a great, underrated and overseen movie like Animal Kingdom into a TV-show.

2. Mr. Tran K says:

So excited about Michelle Dockery’s first post Downton Abbey gig in Good Behavior and sporting her American accent. Totally dig the new TNT logo.

3. MissEllys says:

I’m not sure what Good Behavior’s about…but Michelle Dockery is one heck of an actress, so I’m intrigued to find out. Animal Kingdom–SKIP

4. herman1959 says:

Yet another overdone, unconvincing trailer…I’ll skip it. Is it just me, or does it seem like most of the trailers are overdone these days?

5. Boiler says:

TNT just stinks now

6. meatwad says:

i’ll check out Animal Kingdom. Good Behavior i’m guessing is about her being messed up and trying to get her stuff together. I’m down with that but they have to make me like the character enough to care and that is not always an easy thing to do

7. John Davis says:

Damn, Michelle Dockery is perfect.

8. Bryan says:

Loving the roles these Downton ladies are getting. Dockery as a con artist and Joanna Froggat as a serial killer. Also, Lily James as a zombie killer in a Jane Austen nivel haha

9. Maryann says:

If this is TNT’s new direction, I am out.

10. LT says:

Ummm, is it just me or does this trailer for GOOD BEHAVIOR explain nothing about this is supposed to be about? Who this character? What is she doing? I mean, don’t get me wrong, Michelle looks amazing in it, but I have zero idea what this show is supposed to be about.

11. Ro says:

Oh my, M’Lady!

12. Linda says:

Psyched for Good Behavior…..far cry from Lady Mary….kudos to Ms Dockery and obvious acting chops, impressive!!!!

13. Naomi B says:

I predict anther massive cancellation for TNT. Both shows look overly dramatic and dime a dozen. Kevin Reilly is hoping for another Wayward Pines with Good Behavior. Problem is that the novella this is based on has been out of print for a long time and has zero cult following like WP. It has less than 100 reviews on Goodreads. The only one that has Mr. Reilly’s fingerprints on it is The Alienist and even that one I am not holding my breath about.

As long as Major Crimes isn’t cancelled, we are all good!