Fuller House Photos: Check Out the First Official Shots of the Tanners & Co.

Netflix had mercy on Fuller House fans Thursday and released several episodic photos from the upcoming revival series.

In the pics, D.J., Kimmy and their kids hang out with Steph, Uncle Jesse, Aunt Becky, Danny and Joey in the Tanner family homestead. One shot shows everyone — including Bob Saget, John Stamos, Dave Coulier and Lori Laughlin — chillin’ in the living room, while others find Candace Cameron Bure’s D.J., Jodie Sweetin’s Stephanie and Andrea Barber’s Kimmy (plus offspring) up to various hijinks.

Picking up 21 years after the events of Full House, this revival series finds the now-adult Tanner sisters — DJ is a widowed mother of three, while Stephanie has yet to settle down — navigating life alongside Kimmy Gibbler, a divorcée with a daughter of her own.

The comedy, a continuation of ABC’s TGIF hit, debuts Friday, Feb. 26, on the streaming video service.

Click on the gallery below to see what the revival has in store.

1. The cool thing here is that there is no risk of the season ending prematurely because the ratings weren’t there so the network canceled the show — no. We get these many episodes guaranteed, THEN, if they do well enough, we get another season, and if that happens there’s another guarantee of a set number of episodes also without the risk of the season ending prematurely because of ratings.

2. Cas says:

I’m pretty stoked for this. I won’t lie. And I enjoy that the Olsen twins are MIA. Michelle was always my least favorite. I always thought she was a spoiled brat. :)

• Tony says:

I personally liked Michelle. However, her absence does nothing to dilute my excitement for it. I still can’t believe this is happening

• Shannon says:

I agree although Michael was a lot cuter and funnier when the Olsen twins were less than five years old. Than character became annoyed and I agree was spoiled even after things were brought up in an episode. I will enjoy Michelle being absent and excuse for it is great and leaves open for things in the future. Now the show can focus on the older sisters more and how they can help dj sons with help from extended family members. I really hope their cousins Alex and Nick come because they can be a big help for the boys and closer to their age than grandpa and uncles. I also hope they do flashbacks or something to explain how everyone ended where they are now because in original they never did nor delve into much about the mother of even showed a picture of her and should have. We just know she was hit and killed by drunk driver. Looking forward to it. Also glad Steve is back as I loved the character and glad show is on Netflix.

• Annie Deem says:

Where’s Michelle? The Olsen twins? Won’t quite be the same without them.

• Annette Deem says:

Yes they did show their mother who was killed by a drunk drive. The family watched a video of her when she came home from the hospital with Michell. She was killed by a drunk driver. How much further do you need to know. That says it all.

• I agree. I didn’t care for Michelle at all. She seemed to get away with everything…yes, a spoiled brat!

3. J says:

Jodi Sweetin looks beautiful in these photos. Needless to say, I am way too hype for Fuller House.

4. So was DJ pregnant or not pregnant in the revival because it said she had 2 kids, and was pregnant with a third. Or was I looking something over and totally missed that they changed their minds and she is now not pregnant with her third?

5. A fan of TV says:

Hurry up end of Feb! I am getting SO excited. Almost done rewatching the OS and so ready for the reboot.

6. But will Urkel come back?

7. Check this out from the Urkel Wikipedia page:

“Additionally, in the Family Matters episode “Beauty and the Beast,” Steve sends a chain letter to his friend Cory Matthews, who lived in Philadelphia. The reference is to Ben Savage’s character from Boy Meets World, but there were no on-screen crossovers. In an episode of Boy Meets World, Cory says he receives a chain letter from his friend Steve.”

So, not only did he physically exist in the same continuity as Full House, but he was also connected to Boy Meets World. That opens the door for a crossover between Girl Meets World and Fuller House, heh.

8. K says:

Am I the only one who thinks this is a terrible idea? Have you watched an episode of Full House lately (even in the last decade)? I’m usually very forgiving with television- I even watch Lifetime movies from time to time- but I couldn’t make through ten minutes. I LOVED it when I was 6 years old, but with adult eyes it’s a soppy, terrible mess of a show filled to the brim with actors that have proven over the years that they cannot act (with one or two exceptions), and this is the show we’re bringing back? Who are the people asking for this?

• sarah t says:

Nostalgia is all the rage right now though so this will be pretty huge. Plus, I’m guessing this will be fairly family friendly so those in their late 20’s/early 30’s who watched this show when they were a kid and currently have kids who watch reruns of the show, will likely tune in too. It’s Netflix so you can either binge watch it or stretch it out if you want.

• Tony says:

Folks like to chalk this stuff up to nostalgia. Sometimes, people just genuinely enjoy these things. Personally, I watch Full House at least 2 or 3 times a week in reruns. It was corny back then and it still is corny now. But that’s part of the charm in it. I still enjoy it today as much as I did then.

• K says:

I’m actually really glad to hear that there are people who genuinely enjoy the show- I was feeling like it was just this overblown nostalgia-fest, but if there really are people out there who will find joy in this revival, I can appreciate that.

• Annie Deem says:

Dang your cranky!! Miss your nap? I loved the show and still watch it. Sheese!!

9. BB says:

Aunt Becky is still a babe *_*

10. KayCeeCee says:

Looking forward to this!

11. Kristen says:

This cast is ridiculously good looking.

12. Robert Katzmarek says:

I LOVE THE OLD SHOW AND THE NEW SHOW TOO THEY ARE AWESOME I WATCHED ALL OF THE EPISODES ALREADY CAN’T WAIT FOR MORE AND MORE