Exclusive

Austin & Ally Series Finale Sneak Peek: The Gang Prepares to Say Goodbye

You didn’t think Disney Channel would send Austin & Ally off into the sunset without a few last-minute twists, did you?

TVLine has an exclusive clip from Sunday’s series finale (8/7c) in which Austin has some bad news for his songwriter/best friend/occasional girlfriend: Their big goodbye might be coming sooner than they planned.

The clip also hints at Trish and Dez’s possible next steps in life, though it’s clear no one in this group is quite ready to leave Sonic Boom behind them.

Hit PLAY on the preview clip above, then drop a clip below: How do you — or your “kids” — hope Austin & Ally will end on Sunday?

1. Ditzy-D says:

My kids and I are going to miss Austin and Ally. It was a fun show. At least they get to see R5 in a few weeks.

2. Mr. Tran K says:

Sad to see Austin & Ally end this Sunday. Wonder what’s next for Ross, Laura, Raini and Calum.

3. herman1959 says:

My son is so upset it’s over because it was his “dream show”. He hopes they get married.

4. powerturtle90sdudemon says:

Ummm Sonic Boom already went away. It was converted into the A&A Music Factory in the second episode of season 4

5. chuck says:

let it be a happy one.
    A BFF; kids and adults need that, don’t you think.

6. Aoril says:

I loved Austin and ally I did not know there were more episodes so I’m not going to be able to see the whole other half or the end Ross I wish you good luck but I’m still going to follow r5 r5 rocks

7. I already know what happenes. I’ve seen the episode early! the series finale is… well here’s the emotions your going to feel.
    😂
    😅
    😢
    😦
    😠
    😲
    😚
    😄
    💖
    👏
    💏
    👪

8. Ally Dawson says:

I’m going to be sad bc AUSTIN AND ALLY IS LEAVING I DON’T WANT THEM TO LEAVE Austin and Ally is my life I’m going to miss the music and the cast. This is good bye Team Austin & Ally I feel I want to cry. I’m sad right now :(

9. lily says:

Show us the real perposing!

10. Ed says:

I wish there was more seasons of “Austin & Ally”

11. Ed says:

I wish “Austin & Ally” wouldn’t end. I’d like to see “Austin & Ally” go for more seasons.

12. Nancy Walker says:

OMG We love this show, Austin ,Ally, Trish and Dez. So very funny each one of them. What amazing talent. The voices of Ally and Austin are sooooo great to listen too. Its my favorite show to watch with my granddaughter thank you Disney. Wish they would still be on but I’m sure they have other great things going on in their lives. The one thing I was hoping for was Austin and Ally getting married. They look like they really love each other. I hope in real life that they get married. The way Ally looked at him, always with love in her eyes. Well they say , ‘All good things come to an end.” Walt Disney never thought so. Thank you for a few years of endless fun.
    PS Wishing all that cast , THE BEST OF LUCK. also R5
    Regards ,
    Nancy Walker &
    Gabriella Gibbons

13. Steve Gourdet says:

I love Austin & Ally

I will miss the show

Awesome show!!!

14. Taylor says:

Wish it wasn’t ending

15. T says:

I want to see more love preformances and friendships

16. Theru Majadi says:

17. A&A says:

im really going to miss this show. This is my most favorite show on Disney and i cant believe its actually over:( The ending made me cry but it also touched my heart because of all the memories it brought back to me when i first saw Austin and Ally.