Join Or Die Series Premiere Date

Craig Ferguson's Join or Die Gets Premiere Date, Celeb Guest Roster

Craig Ferguson wants you to Join or Die by Thursday, February 18 at 11/10c.

That’s the day the comedian’s new History series will debut, the cable network announced Wednesday.

Join or Die With Craig Ferguson will find the former Late Late Show host debating with a panel of guests, many of whom also were announced Wednesday.

Ferguson’s panelists will include Judd Apatow (Freaks and Geeks), Julie Bowen (Modern Family), Courteney Cox (Cougar Town), Jimmy Kimmel (Jimmy Kimmel Live), Lisa Kudrow (The Comeback), Joel McHale (The Soup) and more.

Topics of discussion will run along the lines of “the most doomed presidential campaign” and “history’s biggest d-bag.”

The half-hour series takes its name from a famous Benjamin Franklin quote, which Ferguson had tattooed on his arm soon after becoming an American citizen.

Will you watch Ferguson’s new series? Tell us about it in the comments!

1. Bruce_F says:

This may be the only thing I’d consider watching on that network.

2. Luis says:

Excellent – looking forward to it

3. Angela says:

Haha, I like the potential topics for conversation :D. Always happy to see Craig on TV, so yeah, I’ll definitely be watching.

4. Mr. Tran K says:

Craig Ferguson has done a great job as host of Celebrity Name Game (Daytime Emmy winner for Outstanding Game Show Host) and truly be missed as host of The Late Late Show but I enjoy James Corden a whole lot better and fun to watch. Don’t know if I’m looking forward to his new gig on History Channel.

5. Nice to see him getting work after Drew Carey…

6. Carla Krae says:

Yay for Craig, but the current guests don’t excite me.

7. Cassie says:

So. Excited. :)

8. Cathi Russell says:

I will Join & then Die from DELIGHT!! Craig is BACK on my TV!!!

9. Jamie says:

Courtney Cox discussing the most doomed presidential campaign on the History Channel? Lolz I guess we’ll all need to get our cringe faces ready.

10. Lynnda Walker says:

Yes I will watch it can’t get enough of Craig Ferguson’s many talents!

11. STEVE CASTRO says:

Craig is truly refreshing humor. He is fun to listen to. I wish he would have taken over from Letterman. CBS find this funny man a bigger venue. I am 67 years old and Craig makes me laugh.

12. Pam Anderson says:

HECK YES!

13. Gary Dell says:

Craig Ferguson is entertaining and I’m sure his new show will be good. Yes.

14. Grace M. Cox says:

Finally, Craig will be on a show worthy of his talent.

15. Bonnie bockhold says:

Have been awaiting this take on history. Craig ia an American that believes in America and our values. Looking forward to the panel topics as well as celebrity discussion. Finally something new.

16. I will be looking for this…..I hated to see Craig leave late night…..now what channel/Network is this on?

17. This is the dream I woke up from at the end of The Late Late Show! (I’m glad someone gave that snow globe another shake!) Yes, I’ll watch! Happily, joyfully, grateful that Mr. F. decided that late night talking isn’t quite exhausted of all possibility. Can’t wait to see what he comes up with on the subject of History. I’m not too concerned regarding the subject of guests. Celebrity Name Game began with some folks I wasn’t familiar with and now they’re working with actual, well, celebrities. I just hope Join or Die gets more than 22 outings if it’s as good as most of Craig’s other ventures. Thanks to Craig Ferguson for giving another stab at talk on his terms, and thanks to The History Channel for giving this a home.

18. Eileen says:

Can’t wait to see Craig again! !

19. Bridget says:

Craig is a smart man…I’m looking forward to the subjects that are discussed and his & his guests opinions…I’m joining & looking forward to it!!

20. Marianne Hill says:

I was a fan of Craig’s Late Late Show, so will definitely be watching Live Free Or Die. I admit I don’t watch the Celebrity game show. I’ve watched it a few times..it didn’t seem smart enough for Craig.

21. Jean Harsen says:

Absolutely! We’ve been anticipating this show ever sine his sitcom was cancelled before it even aired. :( He’s one of the most intelligent minds in this country, it sounds like star talk without NDT’s pomp and circumstance. :)

22. Lynne says:

I will attempt to watch it, but will record it for sure. I’m looking forward to seeing it. We watch the History Channel very often. I believe the program will be very interesting with Craig as the host.

23. Lynne says:

I want to see it and will also record it for sure. I’m looking forward to it. The topics will be very interesting with Craig as the host.

24. Bob Talley says:

Hot Damn the greatest and most entertaining talk show host since Carson is back. Celebrity Name Game is great but Join or Die will allow more Craigyfer. This ranks right up there with Midget Strippers half price night with two for one lap dance coupons.

25. Nancy says:

We will be watching , looking forward to it

26. Fred Yaeger says:

Wish I could see it, but I only get OTA channels, plus Amazon Prime video streaming. Will the History Channel make it available for fans in my situation?

27. Rebecca Cargill says:

28. Denys Lesiw says:

It’s Craig, so I’ll be watching!

29. arsailman says:

I will absolutely be watching this. Craig is one of the funniest and most intelligent people on TV. I wish I learned of him before two years of his late late show had already been on…

30. Gin says:

Absolutely!! I just said a couple of hours ago how MUCH I miss him. I don’t laugh nearly enough now, and his making me laugh got me thru another day.

31. I would have watched, but when I paid a lot of money for a plane ticket, hotel, and front row seats to see, and greet Craig in Las Vegas he was less than polite. While signing autographs he just looked past me, and others to see how long the line was, and did not talk. As he slid my signed paper over to me, he smeared it with his fingers. I was very disappointed.

32. P_S_B says:

I will definitely watch this show. I found Craig’s Scottish history show “Dirt Detective” on Netflix and really enjoyed it.

33. Diana Navarrette says:

Yes, I will. I watch anything Craig related.

34. Diana says:

WOW! That was not my experience at all. I did worry about that though before my first meet and greet. I’ve actually had 3 and he was gracious each time.

35. James says:

I am greatly anticipating it without a hint of reserve or dignity Sirs!

36. Janet Graham says:

Of course I will! On late-night TV we used to get teasing peeks at the breadth of his knowledge and what must have been an incredible amount of self-education. This will be a chance to see something besides (but, based on the teasers, I suspect also *along with*) his quick humor. I’ve been looking forward to this show since I first heard rumors of it!

37. I will definitely watch! Craig is the best!

38. I am so excited can’t wait he is so funny I use to watch him on late night with Craig Ferguson and his other show celebrity game name can’t wait for this one

39. Paul Powers says:

I will definitely watch the show, and give it a chance.. Craig’s true place is on late night. Everyone loved his show, it’s where he belongs. He should have been the person to take over on late night for David Letterman. The game show that he is doing, is borderline ridiculous. Craig needs to be behind a desk, interviewing celebrities, and making us all laugh!

40. Dorothy says:

Smart tv! Yes, I’ll be watching!

41. Laura Olsson says:

Can’t wait! Love Craig and I love history!

42. Kathryn Redha says:

I am looking forward, Craig is very intellegent . He know more about U.S History than most Americans,and that dimple! I’ll be tuned into the History Channel

43. Sue Churchill says:

I am so excited he’s back!! Can’t wait!

44. Chris stowe says:

He is the most entertaining comedian in decades I feel..a true blue American. From Scottish soil. I am sooo counting the days, to see,and hear his commentary.. Ha-ha

45. I will be watching…love anything Craig does!!

46. James McCaul says:

Sure.Craig is very bright and one of the quickest wits on television.He’s also in earnest about being an American (“American by choice”).I look forward to it.

47. Joseph Ybarra says:

48. William Stephens says:

You bet I will watch I have been depressed ever since he got passed over to replace Letterman he was the funniest man on late night tv since Johnny Carson bar none

• ColoMom says:

I agree. When they dump Colbert we need to petition to get Craig as host. FYI Craig now hosts Celebrity Name Game & is hilariou

• ColoMom says:

Agree, I was so bummed when he did not get the Letterman slot too. I’m just not a Colbert fan. I’ve heard the ratings are going down so maybe CBS will get a clue and give Craig the slot after all. Yes, please.

49. RON Hutt says:

Looking forward to watching!

50. Cathrien says:

Yes I will watch Craig Ferguson’s Join or Die! I miss watching Craig Ferguson on TV! I do watch his game show Celebrity Name Game! I really like his humor and how he can make me laugh! So glad he will be back on a talk show!