Pretty Little Liars Season 6B

Pretty Little Liars: Meet the Guys (and Girls) Sinking 'Ships in Season 6B

2016 is finally here, which means we’re closer than ever to Pretty Little Liars‘ Jan. 12 return (ABC Family, 8/7c). But with the new year also comes a new group of troublemakers threatening to split up your favorite couples for good.

From Hanna’s fiancé to Aria’s flirty new co-worker, TVLine has the scoop on five (potential) love interests popping up in Season 6B.

Browse the gallery of new characters below — or click here for direct access — then drop a comment with your hopes for the Liars’ romantic futures.

1. Holly says:

Wasn’t Nicole played by Rebecca Breeds?

2. Scott21 says:

I hope if they didnt cast anybody for emilys love interest that doesnt mean that PLL will continue to torture us with the worst actress ever who plays Sara.

3. Eric says:

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t see why any of these new people matter. It’s not like they are sticking around for the long haul. We all know that Hanna and Caleb will get back together eventually, the same with Toby and Spencer, and especially the same for Aria and Ezra. Those couples are “end game.” No matter who you put any of the girls with the “mix it up,” it’s not going to last. They will get back to their same old couplings once they are back in Rosewood.

• Spence says:

Exactly. As sad as it makes me that Aria will never remove herself from the scum that is Ezra, and Spencer will never be with someone worthy of her, we all know that the main couples will end up together, so these new characters are pretty pointless. Hanna and Caleb are the only couple I enjoyed and felt natural, but every other couple was cringe worthy.

4. Rachel says:

I hope the spoby ship sinks forever. I never liked them together.

5. Marco says:

Emison has been sunk SO MUCH it’s already swiss cheese. And it deserves it fully. Can’t we bring back Paige? And dear Lord, I really think they’re gonna copy the books and have Emily having a baby and giving them up for adoption!

6. Shannon says:

I like Ezria and Spoby, but I won’t be heartbroken if they don’t end up together. I’m still not over Haleb’s breakup, though (and btw, it’s not “whom,” but “who”).

• Cas says:

This! Although I use to be really into Spoby but it has died diwn. I think it was because I really liked Toby though.

7. Alyse says:

I was never a fan of Aria and Ezra (who are not together for long in the books), so I’m fine with them not being together. I like Spencer and Toby and really hope she doesn’t sleep with Caleb this season. My favorites are Hanna and Caleb, I hope they get back together.

8. Josh says:

Death to Spoby and the sickening gross ship known as Erzria!! Haleb is the only couple that matters

9. JDH says:

…What happened to the cop Alison was dating…?

Surely there’s a MASSIVE conflict of interest being your wife’s therapist…

Is Emily/Alison still even a thing? It feels like it’s something that’s been spoken about more then seen… And between the revolving door of Emily love interests, wouldn’t it be good for her to be single for at least a little while…

10. Molly says:

I like Spoby and Haleb, but after the season four reveal of Ezra knowing Ali, as well as also spying on the Liars and lying several times to Aria, I have just given up on Ezria completely. But I hope Aria finds someone way better than him

11. Sarah says:

Technically Liam and Nicole aren’t really sinking Ezria, they were already broken up because Ezra actually did the right thing and put Aria first and broke it off so she could experience college without being tied to him.

12. Shona says:

I still wonder how d little boy in the asylum turned out to be Cece Drake. Could someone explain please.