Exclusive
Bordertown Videos

Bordertown: Meet the Nutty Residents of Seth MacFarlane's New Fox Comedy

Fox’s Bordertown isn’t the kind of place you’d want to live — unless your idea of good parenting is getting your kids their lunch money from the tips in your g-string.

TVLine has four exclusive promos for Seth MacFarlane’s newest animated comedy (premiering Sunday, 9:30/8:30c), which introduces just a few of the town’s cheeky residents, like border agent/occasional piñata Bud Buckwald (voiced by Hank Azaria):

We’re not going to lie, we’re a little freaked by how much we relate to Bud’s daughter Gert (voiced by Missi Pyle):

And here’s that stripper-mom I alluded to earlier:

Will you be watching BordertownDrop a comment with your thoughts below.

1. Jeff hunter says:

I’m all in anyone else?jeff

2. JacksonM says:

I’ll give it a look-see, because it’s Seth. We’ll see if it’s worth staying with, though.

• Patrick says:

The complete, and seemingly intentional, LACK of promotion by Fox does not speak well for this. American Dad is gone from the net, Cleveland was awful, and Family Guy isn’t aging well. Fox may be laying the groundwork for getting out of the Seth McFarlane (sp?) business.

3. Tv Viewer says:

Bordertown has been delayed at least twice..This will sink like a rock. Was originally scheduled to replace American Dad. Doesn’t look very good.

4. Eugene says:

This shows meager attempt at immigration reform and racial satire is offensive and repugnant. It attempts to paint the racist white man against a unintelligent Mexican family. I am mixed race Mexican and White and I felt offended for both of my great cultures. I will not fall for the Israelite plan of devide, conquer and control all goy and Gentiles through the control of the media. People wake up! This is a blatent attempt of race baiting propaganda by a Israeli run Hollywood. We need quality American programming free of Jewish influence. And no, I am not an anti Semite I am a pro American!

• tvjunkie says:

Then show is doing it’s job. Seth doesn’t make PC comedies. I guess you’ve never seen Family Guy

• Eugene says:

Dude Ive seen Family Guy. It used to be funny and Whitty but now it’s retarded and filled with half thought out sketches.
        Border town is very poorly done. It’s is not satire it is outright Jewish propaganda. So is family guy now. There’s is a Jewish joke every freaking episode. Hollywood overepresentaion of Jewish people does not reflect the true populace of the United States and that is racist and unfair to Latin, white, and black people. If I drew a cartoon with the classic filthy rat few characature they wild trip balls. But it’s okay when they do it. There is a double standard.