Wicked City: Cancelled ABC Drama's Final Episodes ALL Available Online

Killer news, Wicked City fans: Many All of the cancelled ABC drama’s unaired episodes are now available on Hulu.

Episodes 4 through 7 8, which had not aired on the Alphabet net before the serial killer drama was cancelled in November, now can be watched via the streaming video service.

UPDATE: The eighth and final episode, “Goodbye, Norma Jean,” was added Dec. 31 (watch it here)..

In November, executive producer Laurie Zaks let fans know that the series has a “great ending” and that the remaining episodes were “suitable for streaming.” She added: “The story is complete.”

Click here to watch the beginning of the end of Kent and Betty.

1. Susan says:

I certainly would not check it out now unless I knew all episodes would be available.

2. Malachi says:

This show was horrible. It was just a reason to try to make a ‘mature’ network show only to realize everything was half-***. Set design, plot , characters. Better off in the dust.

3. Carla Krae says:

Yay! I knew they were coming, but didn’t know when.

4. Susan says:

While I’m happy they’re airing the final episodes, this is a reason why I hardly watch the networks. At least AlreadyBeenCancelled is sticking with Galavant- I hope THAT continues.

5. Ronnie says:

Good to know that those who liked the show and were getting into it will get see all the episodes and get closure.

6. Et al. says:

That picture makes it look like a community theater production of Twin Peaks.

7. rehabber says:

I cancelled this for me before I finished the first ep..trash.

8. teevoz says:

Is it only available on Hulu Plus?

9. charm says:

episode 6 is still missing!! i can’t find it anywhere!!

10. big cheddar says:

Thanks for the update! I know what I’ll be watching this weekend.

11. zac says:

Hindsight 20/20, this was a really bad show. Watched the first 3 episodes but I’ll probably just read the summary on Wikipedia rather than watch this

12. prish says:

Finally! The suits realize there is a marketing value in “The story is complete.” Now, all we need to do is convince Disney to bring back you-know-who, Chewie’s pal, in the next installment of you-know-what. They would make a trillion off of all the happy-enders in dvd’s & streaming. They have half of the world, now, but what business is satisfied with that? Sneak it in, Disney, and you will have the rest. BTW, Blood and Oil was complete and a lot of fun viewing via on-demand, for someone that never watched the series. A compete package really works!

13. Terry says:

I know most everybody hated this show, but I liked it and would have liked to have seen more.

14. Carolyn says:

Wow! I sure wish “Wicked City” hadn’t been canceled! That was a great show! Sure was a bunch left out on that ending. Very disappointing.

15. lexx ramos says:

I don’t know why people are saying this show was trash. It was an amazing show. I hope they find a way to keep it going , even if its just on Netflix or hulu. That last episode was insane ! I loved it!!

16. Jaron Blake says:

I’m glad that the producers were able to bring the series to a satisfying conclusion. I appreciated the show especially for the fine cast and excellent acting. Ed Westwick and Jeremy Sisko were superb; indeed, all the actors were great. I understand why the show’s premise was difficult for some, but the critical thrashing it received was utterly undeserved. The show drew you in completely to its bizarre world, and I was very happy that the unaired episodes were made available to those of us who appreciated the series.

17. Andre says:

I really liked this show and wished they could have did more with it. You could tell the way everything was rushed to finished, the show was about to be cancelled or the cop was going to be killed off. There isn’t many shows that have the killer being identified or caught in the first few episodes of the first season. Besides that, a show like this can’t make it on the regular network censored channels. Imagine if Dexter started on CBS or NBC. Do you think that show would have survived as long as it did? I think they limited themselves by starting out with a show that should have had the freedom to push the envelope, showed the blood an guts, showed the nasty bloody sex, have the passion and shared pain of a true psychopathic everyday abnormal relationship.

If we can get away with watching shows that show men kissing/ humping men, cartoons with focused on a lesbian society of gems (and yes, I understand the crystal gems don’t have a “sex” however, my 5 year old son doesn’t understand gender-less beings. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck then it’s a … cat???) in any case, I think if it was given a little more time and freedom to really get down and dirty, it would have been more than a great concept but an awesome show.

18. Ray says:

I love wicked city so did my sister I don’t think it got a fare shake