CSI Cyber Ratings

Ratings: Miss Universe Slips, CSI: Cyber Eyes High, Undercover Boss Down

Pending adjustment due to NFL overrun, the season premiere of CBS’ Undercover Boss this Sunday drew 6.9 million total viewers and a 1.4 demo rating, down22 and 18 percent from its year-ago opener while up a tenth from its February finale (8 mil/1.3).

Leading out of that, CSI: Cyber’s fall finale did 6.2 mil and a 1.1, up three tenths in the demo to a season high.

Elsewhere in the ratings….

FOX | What shall henceforth be known as That Miss Universe pageant (6.2 mil/1.7) slipped 18 and 15 percent from its previous outing.

ABC | The Sound of Music sing-along (4.7 mil/1.0) was down 16 percent from last year.

NBC | Sunday Night Football (15.9 mil/5.5) is off 16 and 11 percent from last week’s fast nationals.

1. Monica says:

I blame CBS, they could easily start the games at 3:00, and they wouldn’t have to preempt their Sunday Night line up.

• David Finucane says:

Or move it to saturday

• LADY_in_MD says:

I’m guessing they can’t do that if they have an early game also schedule at 1pm

• No, they can’t start early. The 4:00 or 4:30 start time is contractual so that there is as little or no overlap with the earlier games on other stations or on their own station. Ad revenue during NFL games is mammoth and networks(and the NFL) are going to do as little as possible to cut into their profit margins. In this case, I can’t blame them. If the ratings for shows such as The Good Wife, Madame Secretary and CSI Cyber suffer as a result, it is a small price to pay.

And, just an FYI…I hate football and I love The Good Wife. I understand your frustration but nothing will/can be done..

• KLS says:

Games can’t start at 3pm, but all 2nd games used to start at 4pm, not 4:30pm. There are so many commercials now during games that most games run past the 3:59pm end time. An ad during a game on a Sunday is worth more then an ad during The Good Wife. Also, I’m sure the NFL doesn’t mind the late games running over until the night game starts at 8:15 on NBC. Continuos football for 11hrs!

2. Rick Katze says:

CBS scheduled CSI: Cyber for 10:30. I set the recorder and extended the time when the game ran closer to 8pm only to have them cut one show and start CSI earlier. I guess CBS blames me because I did not watch their network religiously to see one show

3. Toni D Wiggins says:

Really miss the show. I am not understanding why this show was cancelled. I would like the show to come back on. I looked foward to watching the show please bring back CSI CYBER thank you