Year in Review

TV's 30 Sexiest Scenes of 2015

The following TVLine post is Rated B… for Bom-chicka-wah-wah.

Indeed, ’tis the season where we count down the year’s 30 sexiest TV scenes — and while many of ’em involve couples (and thrupples) (and foursomes) doing, as Sheena Easton once put it, “what comes naturally,” our list also includes a job interview, a spontaneous twerk session and even a close encounter of the Skype kind.

Just make sure the boss (or the kids) aren’t standing behind you, because some of these images are a little NSFW.

Check out the gallery below — or click here for direct access — then tell us which TV scenes made you blush in the last 12 months.

1. Gul says:

Steroline, Jaime/Claire & Olicity were my fav from the list this year.. Missing from the list: Jackson/April’s Car sex scene was pretty hot as well..

2. niloofar says:

Quinn smearing blood on Carrie’s face was very romantic & sexy in his way

3. Mak says:

Disagree with Masters of Sex…Bill & Virginia are sexier!
    Agree with iZombie, The Originals, Jessica Jones, Mistresses…I preferred Karen & Alec at the hospital; then Joss & Harry finally.

4. CAN says:

The Cole and Allison scene was way sexier than Allison and Noah.

5. star says:

Ummmm where is the sex scene in Power between Ghost’s wife and his driver?

6. DarkDefender says:

That Sense8 scene was crazy good.

7. Mr. Tran K says:

That Quantico moment from the pilot was my favorite.

8. Sam says:

Olicity sex scene at 12 million plus views on YouTube. Heeeeelllloooo!

9. Karen says:

Jane and Michael’s passionate kiss on Jane the Virgin was beyond sexy, and most certainly the best tv kiss of 2015

10. Liz says:

Olicity’s sex scene was one of the best I’ve seen in a while. It was sexy but also really emotional and loving. Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards have INSANE chemistry.

11. Michelle says:

Would replace your iZombie entry with any of Liz and Lowell’s makeouts/bed scenes. That pair had way more chemistry. (Yep, I’m still mad at the writers.)

12. Chris says:

No American Horror Story: Hotel? Kidding, that show tries so hard with their sex scenes it ends up not being sexy at all.

13. BillyBobJohnson says:

Hands down – Jessica Jones.

14. Whit says:

Mindy and Danny’s ally way sex scene was woahhhh

15. Iris says:

Yes to Jessica Jones, Sense8 (well, in both cases ALL of their sex scenes could have been included) and Outlander. Oliver and Felicity felt more loving and passionate than sexy to me (but that’s just playing with words).
    Question of the day… where is the Shamy? Kidding (although trio’s expressions after Star Wars premiere could qualify). But hands down to authors and actors, the episode was beautifully put together and it was awkwardly cute. Just as we love it.

16. Amy says:

OMG Steroline with their humanities off was like the highlight of my shipping year YES FOR THEM MAKING THIS LIST

17. Clara says:

,Arrow’s sex scene is so hot that it’s rated on utube! Chemistry between Emily Bett Rickards and Stephen Amell aka Olicity is really something…

18. wonderwall says:

Oliver/Felicity’s first time was romantic, intimate, sweet, a little awkward, and perfect. It honestly /looked/ like their first time and watching it made me feel like a voyeur. It was well done by both EBR/SA who have fantastic chemistry :)

• Lizzie says:

Agree so much. I’d say it was more tentative than awkward though. It really did feel like a long-awaited first time between two people who loved each other so much.

19. Bwhit says:

I’m partial to Lindsay and Halstead’s couch scene on Chicago PD… The build up was cute, with their banter throughout the show. But if I had to pick a fav on this list it would be Oliver and Felicity hands down!

20. Briggs says:

The love scene with Oliver and Felicity was pretty much how I knew it wasn’t over. ;)

21. abz says:

First thing I thought of when I saw that headline was that Sense8 scene. Damn that scene was HOT! You could pretty much put all the sex scenes from that show in the list (I already miss Lito/Hernando. Can’t wait for the second season).
    I too would have thought to have seen AHS: Hotel at least once in the list given how highly sexualized this season has been. At least the scene from the premiere with Donovan and the Countess.
    Claire and Jamie were great as well. I seriously need to get through the Outlander books. I’m still on the first one but I’m hoping to catch up a bit before the new season.

22. pem says:

Loved Oliver and Felicity. Ahhmazing chemistry and Twin Flames. MmHm

23. brandydanforth81 says:

Brallie

24. robandco says:

Sense8 wins the crown for me. That, well, orgy (?) scene was glorious and extremely well filmed. I can’t wait for season 2.

25. tallsy says:

What about Adam/Rachel in the shower in Unreal?

26. Brenda says:

Oliver and felicity is number 1 in my book. They are awsome together.

27. Lily says:

IMHO Jessica Jones is definitely #1, although I’m not sure why they featured the sex scene from the first episode in this article when the on the wall sex scene in the beginning of episode 3 was way hotter! I honestly think that might’v been the most realistic sex scene I’ve ever seen on-screen in my entire life. They were so into it that Jessica didn’t even have time to get her pants fully off lol, that is so real and in the moment! I also loved how they showed Jessica actually using the wall as thrusting leverage, usually with on the wall sex scenes like that they make the guy do all the work while the girl just lays there like a dead fish with her O-face on, but Jessica Jones blew that cliche out of the water, it was amazing! Very impressed with the directing in that episode and the show in general.

28. Angie Marie says:

Olivia and Fitz are so sexy on Scandal. Shonda Rhimes just keep toying with the fans emotions when it comes to this couple. They are on a break again. Sucks. The show is so much better when they are together in love and being sexy.