Survivor Finale Ratings

Ratings: Survivor Finale Dips Slightly

The finale of CBS’ Survivor Season 31 on Wednesday night drew 9.5 million total viewers and a 2.2 demo rating, down a bit from both the series’ year-ago (9.8 mil/2.4) and May (9.8 mil/2.3) finales.

Pending adjustment due to the winner being crowned during 15 minutes of spillover at 10 pm, this marks viewership and demo lows for a finale.

The reunion special (6.8 mil/1.7) similarly was down 7 percent and a tenth from recent installments.

Elsewhere in the ratings, ABC’s Nashville: On the Record concert sspecial (2.5 mil/0.4) was down sharply from its most recent edition (4.1 mil/0.8, in March).

1. wrstlgirl says:

Fantastic season of Survivor. So glad Jeremy won.

2. thisismenow says:

RIP Nashville.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Concert special ratings have, like, zero to do with the show proper’s fate.

• thisismenow says:

Oh, I know that. But if you’ve watched the sliding decline of Nashville’s ratings. The writing is on the wall. :( I personally love the show, and am not celebrating it.

3. Coach Taylor says:

Was hoping Wentworth would win, but Jeremy was derserving

• Josh says:

My heart broke for her in that Final IC:( wanted her to win so bad and prevent a disappointing end to the season. Wanted Her or Spencer to win..between her losing like that and Spencer screwing himself plus him and Tasha being too dumb to cut Jeremy I wasn’t happy

4. WAHOO Jeremy! I was routing for Jeremy or Keith!!

5. smartysenior says:

I for one will probably still watch Nashville off my DVR sometime during this cold rainy weekend so don’t count it out yet. The concert ones aren’t my favorite but it’s still one of the better shows even though I really wish it would lighten up a bit.